This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Anything Nazi is pretty much reviled universally.
    Only because it's mostly misunderstood, and equated to AH.

I'm sure if I could introduce an actual 1930s German Nazi here on the ACG he'd fit right in.

But he'd think you are a bunch of liberal leftists, or worse of course, so he probably wouldn't bother to post

What is "universally reviled" is the industrial murder campaign the German Nazis embarked on, but that was more a consequence of following a murderous megalomaniac as leader, than it was inherent to fascist ideology.

The original ideology is still attractive to many today, as it always was, and it's just a matter of time before it is used again.
    Last edited by Snowygerry; 14 Feb 20, 04:18.
    Major Atticus Finch - ACW Rainbow Game.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post

I apologize if you find my understanding of the constitution to be a problem.
        You couldn't refute anything I said, so you tried to change the subject, attacked me and pretended I said things I did not.
        Other than that, you kicked my ass.
        Good Lord man, how dare you bring up the constitution!
        Next you'll be trying to bring facts into the debate....

liberal-denial.jpg l

Comment

Originally posted by Snowygerry View Post

Only because it's mostly misunderstood, and equated to AH.

I'm sure if I could introduce an actual 1930s German Nazi here on the ACG he'd fit right in.

But he'd think you are a bunch of liberal leftists, or worse of course, so he probably wouldn't bother to post

What is "universally reviled" is the industrial murder campaign the German Nazis embarked on, but that was more a consequence of following a murderous megalomaniac as leader, than it was inherent to fascist ideology.

The original ideology is still attractive to many today, as it always was, and it's just a matter of time before it is used again.
          It was not a fascist but nazi ideology . There is a big difference between both .
          And, I will add something that will shock a lot of people : Hitler was more realistic than most people think .

Comment

Originally posted by ljadw View Post
            And, I will add something that will shock a lot of people.
            I don't think a lot of people actually read your posts.

But you can always try

Major Atticus Finch - ACW Rainbow Game.

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

Because he said that known neo nazis can't be kicked out of the service, whereas you're saying that they are. So you guys need to work out who's right between the two of you.

He was pretty clear in post #63, maybe you aren't understanding what he is saying?

I can't find where he said that a "known neo nazi can't be kicked out of the service"

I know that a guy checking into a unit can't be kicked out because he is wearing black boots with white boot laces, shaved head and eye brows.

I do know that when a person showed up like that, I informed him that he had to grow his eyebrows, the shaved head was fine, the boots were okay but not when in uniform. He became a known skin head when his actions clearly demonstrated that he was, for that he was kicked out.
              "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post

I thought about mentioning them, but wasn;t sure they still existed.
                We are now the Grey Panters.......
                The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

Comment

It was not a fascist but nazi ideology . There is a big difference between both .
                  And, I will add something that will shock a lot of people : Hitler was more realistic than most people think .
                  I believe that you no longer shock us... Schlock us might have been what you were intending...
                  The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

Comment

A lot of people here think that Hitler was a fascist, which he was not, that he was an imbecile, which he was not, that he was a megalomaniac, while he was more realist, much more realist than the postwar propaganda is desinforming us : he did not bite in carpets, he did nor eat his own excrements, etc,etc .
                    Otherwise ,there would have been no alliance of the US,UK,SU .
                    Germany lost for the same reason it lost in WWI : it was too weak. It was not because the interference of Hitler .
                    If Hitler was a megalomaniac, so was FDR, and much more than Hitler .

Comment

A lot of people here think that Hitler was a fascist, which he was not, that he was an imbecile, which he was not, that he was a megalomaniac, while he was more realist, much more realist than the postwar propaganda is desinforming us : he did not bite in carpets, he did nor eat his own excrements, etc,etc .
                      Germany lost for the same reason it lost in WWI : it was too weak. It was not because the interference of Hitler .
                      Hitler was a megalomaniac and a madman caused by his rabid racism and took no responsibility and only blamed others for his actions even the people he claimed to be doing it for in the end when he ordered Germany’s infrastructure to be destroyed so that the Germans would suffer for “losing the war for him”
                      You can say what you want about FDR but he wasn’t ever like Hitler let alone worse then he was
                      Last edited by Snowshoveler; 14 Feb 20, 14:07.

Comment

Realist... odd choice of words. Either you don’t know what that word means, or you exist in upside down land.
                        Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the cheesemakers

That's right bitches. I'm blessed!

Comment

Originally posted by Snowshoveler View Post
                          Hitler was a megalomaniac and a madman caused by his rabid racism and took no responsibility and only blamed others for his actions even the people he claimed to be doing it for in the end when he ordered Germany’s infrastructure to be destroyed so that the Germans would suffer for “losing the war for him”
                          He was a good enemy and inspired a lot of art.
                          wonder-woman-no-72-1993-dc.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Snowshoveler View Post

You can say what you want about FDR but he wasn’t ever like Hitler let alone worse then he was
                            The question is not if FDR was worse than Hitler, but who was the megalomaniac :was it not FDR who was saying that US would, in collaboration with the USSR ,and also with Britain ( the poor relation ) dominate the world and was it not FDR and his heirs who wanted,by force, to impose the ideas of liberal democracy on the rest of the world ? And we know the results of the megalomaniac dreams dreams of FDR .
                            That Hitler blamed others for the failures of the nazi regime,does not mean that he was a megalomaniac . Hitler did not want to impose the ideas of nazism on the rest of the world, because,he knew very well that the rest of the world did not want nazism .
                            FDR wanted to transform the US from a republic of united states to an empire, a centralised state .
                            Hitler wanted to make Germany again an Empire,status it had lost in 1918 .
                            If Hitler was a madman, the war would be over in 1940, not in 1945 . Madmans do not create empires. He was an intelligent criminal .
                            Saying that Hitler was a megalomaniac is repeating the propaganda of the defeated German generals .

Comment

Originally posted by Rojik View Post

Realist... odd choice of words. Either you don’t know what that word means, or you exist in upside down land.
                              Why did Hitler propose peace after the defeat of Poland ? Because he was realist enough to know that the longer the war, the less chance Germany had to win .
                              Why did he propose peace after the fall of France ? For the same reason .
                              And, even without hindsight, we know that the fall of France meant the end of Germany : even if Britain surrendered ,the Third Reich would collapse before 1953, because Germany had not the means to occupy and France,and Britain .

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

What bothers me is that many groups on the radical Left aren't treated as the terrorists and political saboteurs they are, ones like:

Antifa
                                BAMN
                                Red Black Alliance
                                La Raza
                                MEChA
                                ALF
                                ELF
                                Earth First!
                                Deep Green Resistance
                                Code Pink
                                Incite!
                                Radicalwomen.org
                                WLF
                                Ultraviolet
                                Black Liberation Army
                                Brown Berets
                                Pueblos sin Fronteras
                                John Brown Gun Club
                                Redneck Revolt

That's a short list, but there's plenty more where they came from. Many of these claim nationwide membership in chapters by the dozen and say they have hundreds to thousands of members. They vastly outnumber the radial nut jobs on the Right. So, while correctly calling radical Right wing groups that are violent "domestic terrorists," the same should be done with those groups on the radical Left that are just the same.
                                Probably because they're not out there plotting attacks and known for violence. You think people calling White supremacists domestic terrorists is wrong, as a white person myself, they deserve it.

Then you have the other groups who support white supremacist ideology without claiming to be an actual white supremacist. (White nationalists, alt-right, etc)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X