X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nichols View Post
    ok tossing Vindman in with the others immediately makes me go nope

Comment

As far as I can tell Vindman is as useless tits on a boor. There is zero evidence he ever did anything useful in his post at the Whitehouse.
      We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by craven View Post

ok tossing Vindman in with the others immediately makes me go nope
        Why don't you trust the words of an Army LtCol (Ret)?
        "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

how is it when the President can uses his powers to let off criminals at his whim or has taken over the power of the purse from congress. Does not account for what he is doing in government.

btw I am fairly sure you were complaining about Obama when he was doing similar things but not as bad of things
          No, the president can pardon criminals. That's been the case for as long as I can remember, possibly going back to George Washington. I didn't care about Obama's pardons; I can't remember any. Trump also can't usurp the power of the purse, which is why he's been negotiating his budgets with Congress.
          "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

"It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

Comment

Vindman was out already Trump just pulled the u did not break up with me I broke up with you thing he always does.

Easy adult who disagree work together all the time. But I understand why Trump cant :-)

Anyone other than Trump could of easily of avoid impeachment on this issue. Trump talked himself into it.
            I'm convinced that if President Trump went to court for a traffic ticket his mouth could get him the death penalty.

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" Beatrice Evelyn Hall
            Updated for the 21st century... except if you are criticizing islam, that scares the $hii+e out of me!

Comment

Vindman is a political partisan and doesn't belong in the US army, Period!

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
                As far as I can tell Vindman is as useless tits on a boor. There is zero evidence he ever did anything useful in his post at the Whitehouse.
                He did a lot of useful things ... for the Democrats .

Comment

I would appoint someone I could trust to investigate the whole administrative bureaucracy

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                    Another Trump investigation by Democrats...

Yes tt's amazing that Pelosi and Schemer could find time to do investigations, squeezed in between all of their legislative accomplishments...

Comment

Originally posted by American87 View Post

No, the president can pardon criminals. That's been the case for as long as I can remember, possibly going back to George Washington. I didn't care about Obama's pardons; I can't remember any. Trump also can't usurp the power of the purse, which is why he's been negotiating his budgets with Congress.
                      well right now he determining sencting reccomendations and Determining verdicts.

Then how is Trump building his wall with money that suppose to go to upgrade housing for soldiers.

Just declare and emergency then you can do whatever you want.

Money sent to Ukraine by congress was not sent to Ukraine. (well 20 to 30 mil of it)

Comment

Just declare and emergency then you can do whatever you want.
                        The MSM ended up agree with Trump:

Months after repeatedly dismissing and mocking President Trump’s claim of a national emergency at the Southern U.S. border, the mainstream media are grappling with reality, with no less than The New York Times declaring the border crisis at “breaking point.”

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...al-immigration

"I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
                          Vindman is a political partisan and doesn't belong in the US army, Period!
                          BULL
                          "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
                            He didn't go golfing or hold rallies dividing the country between us and them
                            "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

All the bureaucratic stuffed shirts are as useless as tits on a boor, this one is no exception. Think Comey, Mueller, Clapper, and Brennan. The military is full of them. In WWII they cost the U.S. thousands of lives and being politically correct trying to get rid of Patton..

The question here is where were all these "patriots" when Russia was annexing Crimea. Oh that's right they were recommending no lethal aid to the Ukraine.
                              We hunt the hunters

Comment

If you want to know what all these people have in common it's a shallow education.

How Communist Ideology Infiltrated America’s Security Agencies & Fueled Spygate—Diana West

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZhDlf7sOaE&t=2048s

It's not that I think it's a red conspiracy like the author I just think the stuffed shirts have no imagination.
                                We hunt the hunters

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X