No announcement yet.

Senator Schumer calls on I/G to look into Lt. Col Vindman's removal from NSC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Senator Schumer calls on I/G to look into Lt. Col Vindman's removal from NSC

"In a letter sent Monday, Schumer requested the inspectors general "take immediate action to investigate any and all instances of retaliation against anyone who has made, or in the future makes, protected disclosures of presidential misconduct to Congress or inspectors general." "

https://theweek.com/speedreads/89494...er-retaliation

Lt. Colonel Vindman was in a position where the president has to trust the advice he gives.

Regardless of how you feel about the president can you see any way he could have a working relationship with Colonel Vindman?
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" Beatrice Evelyn Hall
    Updated for the 21st century... except if you are criticizing islam, that scares the $hii+e out of me!

Originally posted by 17thfabn View Post
    "In a letter sent Monday, Schumer requested the inspectors general "take immediate action to investigate any and all instances of retaliation against anyone who has made, or in the future makes, protected disclosures of presidential misconduct to Congress or inspectors general." "

https://theweek.com/speedreads/89494...er-retaliation

Lt. Colonel Vindman was in a position where the president has to trust the advice he gives.

Regardless of how you feel about the president can you see any way he could have a working relationship with Colonel Vindman?
    No...and he has the right to remove someone who betrayed him. Happens all the time to whistleblowers, and no one ever lifts a finger, but since it's about Trump...

Time to start removing politicians from office for undermining the nation and failing to do their specified jobs.
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Another Trump investigation by Democrats...

Comment

Wait until they bring charges against Clinton
        We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
          Wait until they bring charges against Clinton
          In this century?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

In this century?
            I agree but at least her obstruction is both evident and criminal.
            We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post

I agree but at least her obstruction is both evident and criminal.
              Matters not in a lawless government.

Comment

Not only Lt Col Vindman but also anyone connected with him and his little disloyalty conspiracy should be summarily discharged.
                ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
                IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

Wow, dems are desperate.
                  Vindman has no right to remain an advisor in the WH.
                  He can be removed for any reason or no reason.

His actual job in the military hasn't been affected, so this is just another waste of time.

But I'm sure that they've got trump this time.
                  Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post
                    Wow, dems are desperate.
                    Vindman has no right to remain an advisor in the WH.
                    He can be removed for any reason or no reason.

His actual job in the military hasn't been affected, so this is just another waste of time.

But I'm sure that they've got trump this time.
                    But, if Trump gets rid of all the Democrat plants and spies in the White House whatever will the Democrats do to dig dirt on him?

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

But, if Trump gets rid of all the Democrat plants and spies in the White House whatever will the Democrats do to dig dirt on him?

There is always someone willing to make up crap to accomplish their goals. look at what happened to Kavanuagh.
                      Real live witnesses aren't necessary. They just need people willing to sell their souls.
                      Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

Maybe Trump was on to something when he wanted loyalty sworn to him.
                        Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Vindman was reassigned to the Pentagon. Not unusual at all, especially after the crap he pulled. He suffered no loss of pay or rank.

As a matter of fact, Vindman was scheduled to rotate out this summer anyway. NSC staffers rotate back and forth from the Pentagon to the White House on a set schedule.
                          "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

I think Shemya Island in the Aleutians would be more appropriate.

Comment

I was thinking how quiet and peaceful the world was now that impeachment is over. No obstruction! Just Trump doing his thing, and the Dems trying to field a good candidate, which looks like Bernie or Buttigegegeg. That's how it should be. Let Trump govern, and if you don't like him, beat him at the ballot box.
                              "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

"It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X