Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MSNBC

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MSNBC

    is painful to watch. The host was talking about how Democrats are filled with dread over the candidates fighting with each other. Another host said the candidates probably sang Kumbaya before the debate.

    What is this?


  • #2
    Typical media hysteria.
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

    Comment


    • #3
      Trump-Russia is all you need to know about MSNBC and half the country. It isn't just TDS either, they literally hate the "deplorable" backbone of the country. People no longer understand what makes civilized life possible.

      I recently joined a FaceBook group because my interest in dogs. It is made up mostly of middle aged woman. They literally believe the Nazis are about to take over the country and don't seem the least bit concerned that a communist is leading in the Democratic race for the presidency. Not just any communist but a spineless one who is perfect fodder for replacement by a Stalin. So much for emotional intelligence.
      We hunt the hunters

      Comment


      • #4
        Please explain by evidence that Biden is a communist, and what he stands for.
        Please refrain from biased one-sided cherry picking.
        "For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return"

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Rutger View Post
          Please explain by evidence that Biden is a communist, and what he stands for.
          Please refrain from biased one-sided cherry picking.
          Sanders is leading who like other far left scum doesn’t differentiate between a country with protected individual rights and a communist dictatorship

          Comment


          • #6
            More Stupid Nonsense By Communists....

            Comment


            • #7
              It is scary how much the main stream media is mind controlling people. If you go to my posts right after Trump's election I sound like a CNN puppet. It was about a year after his election I realized how much I was being manipulated and lied to. I am just amazed now how much they blatantly cherry pick and distort facts.

              Also when I now try to watch Tucker Carlson on Youtube its amazing how much the tech staffers cut potions out of the video. Amazing how many news channels online are owned and run by Bloomberg as well.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
                Trump-Russia is all you need to know about MSNBC and half the country. It isn't just TDS either, they literally hate the "deplorable" backbone of the country. People no longer understand what makes civilized life possible.

                I recently joined a FaceBook group because my interest in dogs. It is made up mostly of middle aged woman. They literally believe the Nazis are about to take over the country and don't seem the least bit concerned that a communist is leading in the Democratic race for the presidency. Not just any communist but a spineless one who is perfect fodder for replacement by a Stalin. So much for emotional intelligence.
                The increasing amount of domestic terrorism from right wingers probably doesn't help. It's all subjective and personal preference though. I can't fault people for placing morals above money, nor can I fault those who place money above morals. We're all different with our own set of priorities in life.

                Why not address the issues of hatred in order to protect against the country turning socialist.
                "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                - Benjamin Franklin

                The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by OttoHarkaman View Post
                  It is scary how much the main stream media is mind controlling people. If you go to my posts right after Trump's election I sound like a CNN puppet. It was about a year after his election I realized how much I was being manipulated and lied to. I am just amazed now how much they blatantly cherry pick and distort facts.

                  Also when I now try to watch Tucker Carlson on Youtube its amazing how much the tech staffers cut potions out of the video. Amazing how many news channels online are owned and run by Bloomberg as well.
                  I've long said If you get your news from television, you aren't getting the news.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

                    The increasing amount of domestic terrorism from right wingers probably doesn't help. It's all subjective and personal preference though. I can't fault people for placing morals above money, nor can I fault those who place money above morals. We're all different with our own set of priorities in life.

                    Why not address the issues of hatred in order to protect against the country turning socialist.


                    Per the liberal organization Center for American progress, there have been 150 such incidents from 1993-2017. Even if we ignore the likelihood that they have over counted, that is still just about 6 incidents per year in a nation of 300 million. Forgive me if I don’t share your concern the Nazis are coming.


                    https://www.americanprogress.org/iss...rorist-threat/


                    In 2018 Chicago had 555 murders.
                    In 2017 Detroit had 664 rapes.
                    https://www.chicagotribune.com/ct-ra...227-story.html

                    Somehow I don’t see the alleged 6 incidents per years as an increasing amount of right wing terror, or our most significant problem
                    Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

                    Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I agree. Neo-Nazis are few in number and serious incidents with them are as well. But, the MSM doesn't tell you how much the low-grade mass violence groups like Antifa cause every time they hold a protest.

                      As for sources, please don't use the thoroughly discredited Southern Poverty Law Center as one to try and prove the supposed rise in Right wing violence.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post



                        Per the liberal organization Center for American progress, there have been 150 such incidents from 1993-2017. Even if we ignore the likelihood that they have over counted, that is still just about 6 incidents per year in a nation of 300 million. Forgive me if I don’t share your concern the Nazis are coming.


                        https://www.americanprogress.org/iss...rorist-threat/

                        Somehow I don’t see the alleged 6 incidents per years as an increasing amount of right wing terror, or our most significant problem
                        I didn't say it was our most significant problem. My point was that life and thus our individual priorities are all subjective. But, I'd like to know how many black churches and synagogues were attacked back in the 90s compared to now?

                        How many extremist organizations then compared to now?

                        It is an indisputable fact that hate is growing within this country, but whether that's a main concern or not is purely subjective.

                        In 2018 Chicago had 555 murders.
                        In 2017 Detroit had 664 rapes.
                        https://www.chicagotribune.com/ct-ra...227-story.html
                        And the government does nothing about it. What happened to tough on crime? If republicans won't take a tough stance on crime, who will...
                        "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                        - Benjamin Franklin

                        The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
                          And the government does nothing about it. What happened to tough on crime? If republicans won't take a tough stance on crime, who will...
                          It isn't Republican run cities that are the crime capitols of the US... It also isn't Republican run states. It is Democrats that need to take a tough stance on crime, but they won't. They coddle criminals. They create "sanctuaries" for them. They disarm the law abiding. They prohibit and even criminalize self-defense.
                          Democrats are also against the death penalty, harsh sentencing of criminals, making criminals do all of their time, preferring "rehabilitation" that most criminals really don't want to making them do hard time.
                          Republicans aren't the problem here...

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

                            It isn't Republican run cities that are the crime capitols of the US... It also isn't Republican run states. It is Democrats that need to take a tough stance on crime, but they won't. They coddle criminals. They create "sanctuaries" for them. They disarm the law abiding. They prohibit and even criminalize self-defense.
                            Democrats are also against the death penalty, harsh sentencing of criminals, making criminals do all of their time, preferring "rehabilitation" that most criminals really don't want to making them do hard time.
                            Republicans aren't the problem here...
                            Mobs weren't in republican run cities either, government still put an end to that. Trump said he would send in the feds, he hasn't done it.
                            "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                            - Benjamin Franklin

                            The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

                              Mobs weren't in republican run cities either, government still put an end to that. Trump said he would send in the feds, he hasn't done it.


                              But, let's go with your strawman...

                              What you are now claiming is that it is the Republican's fault that decades of mismanagement, draconian laws against firearms, self-defense, and soft laws on prosecuting criminals by Democrats should be countered in the present by Republicans. Seems to me, that the thing that needs to be done is end Democrat control of these cities, then over a decade or two remove their idiot Progressive laws from the books and restore order and civility.

                              The same goes for homelessness, poverty, and other drags on civil society as well. That slum lords are held responsible for their property, that homeless can't just camp or defecate wherever they want, that drug users find they get locked up in "rehabilitation" facilities and won't be given free needles or anything else, where the poor are expected to work for their welfare check, and criminals are scared of armed homeowners who won't be prosecuted for shooting them, things will get better.

                              None of that is what Democrats want or do. This is the fault of Democrats, and Democrats alone in cities like Chicago, Washington DC, or Detroit as but three examples.

                              Comment

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X