New York state upset Trump bans residents from travel program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New York state upset Trump bans residents from travel program

The US Trusted Traveler program in various forms has been denied to New York state residents by the Trump administration. The reason for the ban is that New York became a "Sanctuary" state and is denying access to its DMV records and other state records to the DHS and ICE to protect illegal immigrants in the state from possibly being discovered.

DHS says since they can no longer verify the background of persons from New York they are going to stop allowing them in these trusted traveler programs meaning residents will have to endure more scrutiny to travel.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...Cj?ocid=msn360

https://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/new...9I?ocid=msn360

The NYT calls this "revenge" on Trump's part? They are truly nucking futs. But butt hurt Progressives and Leftists don't have a clue here.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opini...d5?ocid=msn360

Maybe New York should re-think their position on criminal immigrants who shouldn't be in the country to begin with...

That's NY for ya. I was born and raised on Long Island in Suffolk County NY and I am still here. NY was, is, and always will be an automatic win for any Democratic presidential nominee. Same with California. Both states are full of leftist moderate and extreme.

The simple fact is that between NY at 31, and California at 55 these 2 states combine for 86 electoral votes. Thank god for Texas or Trump would not be in office now and would have no chance for a 2nd term.

I am surrounded by 15 million sheep that follow the DP shepherd's. The other nearly 5 million may be Republicans but I am not sure of these figures.

Does anyone know the percentage of Republican/Conservative voters in NY state?

Does anyone know why California gets 55 electoral votes?
    Theo mir ist die munition ausgegangen ich werde diesen ramman auf wiedersehen uns in walhalla

Comment

Originally posted by Kurt Knispel View Post
      ---

Does anyone know why California gets 55 electoral votes?
      People.
      Every time a middle-class family flees to a place where they can make a good living, they import two more from Mexico

Comment

That's a sensible act by Trump. Look for it to be extended to California next.
        Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Phaing View Post

People.
          Every time a middle-class family flees to a place where they can make a good living, they import two more from Mexico
          Yep. Illegals count towards the apportionment of electoral college members and towards the number of representatives in the House, even if they legally can't vote (note the legally there since it's certain some of them do vote illegally).

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X