Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FLASH! Nancy Pelosi Is Resigning!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • FLASH! Nancy Pelosi Is Resigning!

    Remember when Pelosi said she would quit if Trump was acquitted? Time for her to keep her word and leave politics.
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

  • #2
    Pelosi keep her word?

    I recall some members of this forum (one specifically) claiming they would leave the country if Trump was elected.

    Dems....keeping their word....not in this reality.
    The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

    Comment


    • #3
      She's also said that Trump "will not be acquitted" even if the Senate acquits him...

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
        She's also said that Trump "will not be acquitted" even if the Senate acquits him...
        Now we know why Pelosi stalled on the paperwork - from delivery to hearing to total acquittal took only a few days. Hardly time for her to finish the bottle of booze she was working on.

        Pelosi is now a dead duck, and she took down a lot of other Dems with her.
        Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

          Now we know why Pelosi stalled on the paperwork - from delivery to hearing to total acquittal took only a few days. Hardly time for her to finish the bottle of booze she was working on.

          Pelosi is now a dead duck, and she took down a lot of other Dems with her.
          What? She isn't doing a quart + a day? What a lightweight!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
            She's also said that Trump "will not be acquitted" even if the Senate acquits him...
            That is a mistake, but at Pelosi's age, this is prob. her last lap - until November /the consolidated polls still show Trump ahead, after allowing for the 6% republican edge factor( more states, more propensity to vote.)

            teh one wild cars is the uncertainty factor is markedly higher for a Bloomberg/ Trump battle.
            The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by marktwain View Post

              That is a mistake, but at Pelosi's age, this is prob. her last lap - until November /the consolidated polls still show Trump ahead, after allowing for the 6% republican edge factor( more states, more propensity to vote.)

              teh one wild cars is the uncertainty factor is markedly higher for a Bloomberg/ Trump battle.
              She said it, not me. I figure she meant in some obtuse sense that since the Democrats in the House impeached him he was found guilty even though he wasn't convicted at his trial in the Senate. Maybe Pelosi can help OJ Simpson find the real killer(s)…

              As for a Bloomberg - Trump match up. Very unlikely. Bloomberg isn't going the conventional route to a Democrat nomination. The likelihood is that he'll either be shut out of the running soon, or he'll be forced to run as a third party candidate. Either way, he becomes at most a spoiler in the race.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

                What? She isn't doing a quart + a day? What a lightweight!
                She had about enough time to get through a gallon of Vodka, the plastic bottle kind, during the trial....
                Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

                  She said it, not me. I figure she meant in some obtuse sense that since the Democrats in the House impeached him he was found guilty even though he wasn't convicted at his trial in the Senate. Maybe Pelosi can help OJ Simpson find the real killer(s)…

                  As for a Bloomberg - Trump match up. Very unlikely. Bloomberg isn't going the conventional route to a Democrat nomination. The likelihood is that he'll either be shut out of the running soon, or he'll be forced to run as a third party candidate. Either way, he becomes at most a spoiler in the race.
                  The Difference between us TAG, is that you never had a granny over eighty....
                  The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by marktwain View Post

                    The Difference between us TAG, is that you never had a granny over eighty....
                    My mom is 93 and isn't nearly as senile as Pelosi...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

                      My mom is 93 and isn't nearly as senile as Pelosi...
                      YEA FOR TAG'S MOM!
                      The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Who would be the obvious choice to replace Pelosi should she actually resign as she should. (...as to that - I wonder if that was the Republican plan all along...to acquit the president to see if she'd actually step down...?? Stranger things have happened...)
                        Last edited by Jose50; 06 Feb 20, 13:29.
                        ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
                        IN MARE IN COELO

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                          Remember when Pelosi said she would quit if Trump was acquitted? Time for her to keep her word and leave politics.
                          No, I really don't remember that. I've noticed you didn't provide any credible source..

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by inevtiab1e View Post
                            No, I really don't remember that. I've noticed you didn't provide any credible source..
                            Did you actually read any of the ensuing posts?
                            ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
                            IN MARE IN COELO

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

                              Comment

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X