VEXIT ? Bye Bye Virginny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

We rally do have waaay too much plastic in our lives.
    I agree!

Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

OTH, when I was growing up everything came in paper bags, all soda straws were paper and we did just fine. In Europe, we did even better because everyone went to the market with their own string bag, purchases were wrapped in butcher paper or newspaper ad put into the string bag.

We rally do have waaay too much plastic in our lives.
      That's regressive.
      I would rather not have to carry around another bag with me, every time I go out and everywhere i go just to buy something. I will be buying much less is this case.

The plastic in the Ocean, the excuse for this law, is coming from China and India.What similar laws have they passed?
      Or will they be treated as children who don't have to be responsible for their own actions by the West, again?

Comment

Originally posted by Phaing View Post

That's regressive.
        I would rather not have to carry around another bag with me, every time I go out and everywhere i go just to buy something. I will be buying much less is this case.

The plastic in the Ocean, the excuse for this law, is coming from China and India.What similar laws have they passed?
        Or will they be treated as children who don't have to be responsible for their own actions by the West, again?
        Not regressive at all. A string bag crumples up into a woman's purse or a coat pocket, and you only take it with you when you go to the market.
        Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
          Well, Oregon wants to do the same thing. About 80% of the state's territory wants to join Idaho leaving just a rump state of Oregon run by Progressive Leftists.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...blicans-idaho/

I think Progressive Leftists have once again proven themselves to be the total @$$es they are in politics.
          If this keeps them from moving into Idaho that would be great!
          Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.

Comment

Not regressive at all. A string bag crumples up into a woman's purse or a coat pocket, and you only take it with you when you go to the market.
            And impulse buys?

I don't thrown my bags out into the street, I re-use mine for trash bags. I'm being punished for something I didn't do.

Comment

t's worse than that. The US isn't the problem with plastic. It's the Third World with no pollution controls.

Show me a beach in the US that looks like that...

We don't let our cities get this bad... Well, maybe some of the Democrat run ones...

George Carlin was right...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X