X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trung Si
    replied
    Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

AOC has a lot to say, none of it rational or comprehensible.

Leave a comment:

• OttoHarkaman
    replied
    LOL talk about the Orwellian monster the Democrats fear in Trump

10f_bloomy_ipad-525x500.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=525&h=400&crop=1.jpg

“It made us think, ‘Well, what else does [Bloomberg] have access to?’ ”

Bloomberg’s terminals have become the lifeblood of Wall Street trading shops, particularly those that mine the terminals’ reams of data to help make daily trading decisions.
    Goldman Sachs employees concerned Bloomberg news reporters are using terminals to snoop
    https://nypost.com/2013/05/10/goldma...nals-to-snoop/

Bloomberg1984.jpg

Bloomberg states, that since I pay their salary, they have to think and do as I say. So Bloomberg is no longer a credible news source by his own admission.
    Bloomberg admits creating a 1984 dystopian propagandized world
    https://www.realfreespeechone.com/bl...andized-world/
    Attached Files
    Last edited by OttoHarkaman; 01 Feb 20, 08:15.

Leave a comment:

• Tuebor
    replied
    Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post
    I have found bloomberg's apparent rise surprising and wonder.
    Bloomberg dumped $200,000,000 into his own campaign, and spent $188,000,000 of it in December alone. No surprise at his sudden rise. As a friend, who has been part of four Presidential campaigns just told me, "Never underestimate the power of money." With Bloomberg we will see if money does buy an election (or at least a nomination).

Leave a comment:

• pamak
    replied

Yes, I undersand that you have now changed your point for the 3rd time.

Either you failed to initially understand my point or in the best scenario for you I failed to make it clear to you, but the point is the same.

Leave a comment:

• Cambronnne
    replied
    Originally posted by pamak View Post

Do you understand what I am saying or are you still asleep?

I criticized Trump's tactic after he joined politics and became a candidate when it is customary for people in his position to reveal their tax returns! What people do BEFORE launching a presidential political campaign is irrelevant. If you are saying that it is not customary for private individuals to reveal their taxes in public, you make an irrelevant point. We know that!

So, you just make an irrelevant observation to avoid the obvious fact that I pointed which says that AFTER Trump decided to become a politician, he decided to be very secretive about his affairs compared to other people in his position. For the voter, Tump's level of transparency compared to other people when he was a celebrity is irrelevant.

Now drink some coffee and read again what I posted before you reply!
    Yes, I undersand that you have now changed your point for the 3rd time.

Leave a comment:

• pamak
    replied
    Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
    Bloomberg is another rich Democrat who wants the rest of us to sacrifice what he is unwilling to.

As for Trump's tax returns, get over it. They were hidden away in Hilary's secret server.
    Yes, the voters should get over the fact that he kept his taxes secret

or the fact that he kept secret the business deal he tried to have in Russia WHILE he was a candidate

or the fact that he kept secret the Trump Tower meeting with foreigners who approached him with an offer to give dirt for Hillary

or the fact that he did not reveal any plan in his campaign regarding how he would accomplish his objectives, with the exception of the funding of the wall when he argued that Mexicans will pay for it

or the fact that his administration now does not hold regularly press conferences and Trump talks to the press only when he cannot avoid it, such as when he has a foreign visitor

or the fact that he issues broad orders claiming immunity and ordering all officials not to appear before investigative committees and not to handle any document related to investigations

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied
    Bloomberg is another rich Democrat who wants the rest of us to sacrifice what he is unwilling to.

As for Trump's tax returns, get over it. They were hidden away in Hilary's secret server.

Leave a comment:

• pamak
    replied

So when did trump make his returns public before running for office? I'm curious.
    Did you lie about that?
    You now seem to be agreeing with me that he didn't make public what no one else chooses to make public. He is just like everyone else, but it is a crime when he keeps his private returns private?

I see you are changing your point and now attempting to argue that when I said trump made made "almost" everything public I was worng because he made something slightly less than almost everything public.
    Do you understand what I am saying or are you still asleep?

I criticized Trump's tactic after he joined politics and became a candidate when it is customary for people in his position to reveal their tax returns! What people do BEFORE launching a presidential political campaign is irrelevant. If you are saying that it is not customary for private individuals to reveal their taxes in public, you make an irrelevant point. We know that!

So, you just make an irrelevant observation to avoid the obvious fact that I pointed which says that AFTER Trump decided to become a politician, he decided to be very secretive about his affairs compared to other people in his position. For the voter, Tump's level of transparency compared to other people when he was a celebrity is irrelevant.

Now drink some coffee and read again what I posted before you reply!
    Last edited by pamak; 31 Jan 20, 11:12.

Leave a comment:

• Cambronnne
    replied

It s not a personal impressions that Trump chose to not reveal his taxes as other candidates have done.

I also said that Trump was the first and only president who chose to order ALL his executive staff to refuse to comply with any subpoena and not comply with any request to get any document. Obama gave thousands of pages before he exerted any executive privilege.

So, the claim that Trump supposedly makes a point to make everything about him public as you tried to claim is a farce.

As for the abuse of power, the point was about the reluctance of republican supporters to hear the facts in both the impeachment inquiry and the trial about that abuse.

I just want to set the record straight when you make claims which are detached from reality such as

Trump was never baggage free, the point was that we knew what his baggage was for good or ill.
    The guy has made it a point to be public about almost everything.

So when did trump make his returns public before running for office? I'm curious.
    Did you lie about that?
    You now seem to be agreeing with me that he didn't make public what no one else chooses to make public. He is just like everyone else, but it is a crime when he keeps his private returns private?

I see you are changing your point and now attempting to argue that when I said trump made made "almost" everything public I was wrong because he made something slightly less than almost everything public.
    Last edited by Cambronnne; 31 Jan 20, 11:44.

Leave a comment:

• pamak
    replied

I love how you assume your personal impressions are facts.

"Started hiding his taxes"?
    Are you saying he made his tax returns public before running for office? I don't think that is true.
    And, as should be obvious, there is no obligation to publish tax returns no matter what the dems say. (what dems say isn't the same thing as fact)
    It is merely something that voters can take into consideration when picking a candidate.

Are you sure that you want to pretend that trump is the only one who insults opponents?
    Obama called all those who opposed him racists and ignorant. That is the standard dem party line.

Are you saying that trump was the first or only president to invoke executive privilege? Oops. You're wrong.

Yesterday, the Obama administration invoked executive privilege to prevent the release of certain documents to Congress related to Operation Fast and Furious, the arms-trafficking sting gone awry that came to light last year.
    https://www.propublica.org/article/t...rivilege-claim

Your selective outrage is noted, but carries little weight or credibility.
    As for Trump abusing power, I don't seem to recall there was any such judgment on that matter.
    In other words, you are taking dem talking points as fact. Sorry but what dems tell you to think is different from actual facts.
    Trump has been accused by the opposition of an act. That is rather different from a fact.

I get the idea you are just dying to try and argue with me about something, cause I sad nothing that could be considered a defense of trump. Just observations.
    It s not a personal impressions that Trump chose to not reveal his taxes as other candidates have done.

I also said that Trump was the first and only president who chose to order ALL his executive staff to refuse to comply with any subpoena and not comply with any request to get any document. Obama gave thousands of pages before he exerted any executive privilege.

So, the claim that Trump supposedly makes a point to make everything about him public as you tried to claim is a farce.

As for the abuse of power, the point was about the reluctance of republican supporters to hear the facts in both the impeachment inquiry and the trial about that abuse.

I just want to set the record straight when you make claims which are detached from reality such as

Trump was never baggage free, the point was that we knew what his baggage was for good or ill.

Leave a comment:

• Cambronnne
    replied

Until he became a politician. Then the tune changed and he started by hiding his taxes and now he is the first president who orders his whole executive branch to hide and not testify in a case which the Congress wanted to investigate. Other than that, Trump is public about thing like insulting opponents and such stuff.

Correct, many people would not care if Trump grabbed a woman by the pu** just like they do not care now if Trump abused his power to violate Congressional laws and grab Ukraine's pu*** to get dirt for a political opponent.
    I love how you assume your personal impressions are facts.

"Started hiding his taxes"?
    Are you saying he made his tax returns public before running for office? I don't think that is true.
    And, as should be obvious, there is no obligation to publish tax returns no matter what the dems say. (what dems say isn't the same thing as fact)
    It is merely something that voters can take into consideration when picking a candidate.

Are you sure that you want to pretend that trump is the only one who insults opponents?
    Obama called all those who opposed him racists and ignorant. That is the standard dem party line.

Are you saying that trump was the first or only president to invoke executive privilege? Oops. You're wrong.

Yesterday, the Obama administration invoked executive privilege to prevent the release of certain documents to Congress related to Operation Fast and Furious, the arms-trafficking sting gone awry that came to light last year.
    https://www.propublica.org/article/t...rivilege-claim

Your selective outrage is noted, but carries little weight or credibility.
    As for Trump abusing power, I don't seem to recall there was any such judgment on that matter.
    In other words, you are taking dem talking points as fact. Sorry but what dems tell you to think is different from actual facts.
    Trump has been accused by the opposition of an act. That is rather different from a fact.

I get the idea you are just dying to try and argue with me about something, cause I sad nothing that could be considered a defense of trump. Just observations.

Leave a comment:

• pamak
    replied

People were used to him and wouldn't really be surprised if he said bad things that hurt some feelings.

For instance, did dems really think that if trump really said "grab them by the Pu***" people would be surprised or care?

I think he is positioned outside of the typical dem tactic of trying to destroy candidates with innuendo. (See Kavanaugh for a good example)
    Just an opinion.
    Until he became a politician. Then the tune changed and he started by hiding his taxes and now he is the first president who orders his whole executive branch to hide and not testify in a case which the Congress wanted to investigate. Other than that, Trump is public about thing like insulting opponents and such stuff.

Correct, many people would not care if Trump grabbed a woman by the pu** just like they do not care now if Trump abused his power to violate Congressional laws and grab Ukraine's pu*** to get dirt for a political opponent.
    Last edited by pamak; 31 Jan 20, 09:30.

Leave a comment:

• Cambronnne
    replied
    Originally posted by marktwain View Post

Excellent point- the Donald , being completely baggage free, was 'the natural Republican Candidate...."
    People were used to him and wouldn't really be surprised if he said bad things that hurt some feelings.

For instance, did dems really think that if trump really said "grab them by the Pu***" people would be surprised or care?

I think he is positioned outside of the typical dem tactic of trying to destroy candidates with innuendo. (See Kavanaugh for a good example)
    Just an opinion.

Leave a comment:

• T. A. Gardner
    replied
    Originally posted by Nichols View Post

I don't think anyone was really ready for Trump. The GOP allowed him to run in thier party probably thinking he wouldn't get very far with the voters but at least it would look like they didn't fix the primaries.
    Well, we know Hillary got 100% of the cemetery vote nationwide...

Leave a comment:

• Nichols
    replied
    Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

Most likely with a combination of money and subtle threats to expose them...
    I don't think anyone was really ready for Trump. The GOP allowed him to run in thier party probably thinking he wouldn't get very far with the voters but at least it would look like they didn't fix the primaries.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X