Bloomberg replaces Biden as consolidated poll choice against Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
    Bloomberg is another rich Democrat who wants the rest of us to sacrifice what he is unwilling to.

As for Trump's tax returns, get over it. They were hidden away in Hilary's secret server.
    Yes, the voters should get over the fact that he kept his taxes secret

or the fact that he kept secret the business deal he tried to have in Russia WHILE he was a candidate

or the fact that he kept secret the Trump Tower meeting with foreigners who approached him with an offer to give dirt for Hillary

or the fact that he did not reveal any plan in his campaign regarding how he would accomplish his objectives, with the exception of the funding of the wall when he argued that Mexicans will pay for it

or the fact that his administration now does not hold regularly press conferences and Trump talks to the press only when he cannot avoid it, such as when he has a foreign visitor

or the fact that he issues broad orders claiming immunity and ordering all officials not to appear before investigative committees and not to handle any document related to investigations
    My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Originally posted by pamak View Post

Do you understand what I am saying or are you still asleep?

I criticized Trump's tactic after he joined politics and became a candidate when it is customary for people in his position to reveal their tax returns! What people do BEFORE launching a presidential political campaign is irrelevant. If you are saying that it is not customary for private individuals to reveal their taxes in public, you make an irrelevant point. We know that!

So, you just make an irrelevant observation to avoid the obvious fact that I pointed which says that AFTER Trump decided to become a politician, he decided to be very secretive about his affairs compared to other people in his position. For the voter, Tump's level of transparency compared to other people when he was a celebrity is irrelevant.

Now drink some coffee and read again what I posted before you reply!
      Yes, I undersand that you have now changed your point for the 3rd time.

Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post

Yes, I undersand that you have now changed your point for the 3rd time.

Either you failed to initially understand my point or in the best scenario for you I failed to make it clear to you, but the point is the same.
        My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post
          I have found bloomberg's apparent rise surprising and wonder.
          Bloomberg dumped $200,000,000 into his own campaign, and spent $188,000,000 of it in December alone. No surprise at his sudden rise. As a friend, who has been part of four Presidential campaigns just told me, "Never underestimate the power of money." With Bloomberg we will see if money does buy an election (or at least a nomination).

Comment

LOL talk about the Orwellian monster the Democrats fear in Trump

10f_bloomy_ipad-525x500.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=525&h=400&crop=1.jpg

“It made us think, ‘Well, what else does [Bloomberg] have access to?’ ”

Bloomberg’s terminals have become the lifeblood of Wall Street trading shops, particularly those that mine the terminals’ reams of data to help make daily trading decisions.
            Goldman Sachs employees concerned Bloomberg news reporters are using terminals to snoop
            https://nypost.com/2013/05/10/goldma...nals-to-snoop/

Bloomberg1984.jpg

Bloomberg states, that since I pay their salary, they have to think and do as I say. So Bloomberg is no longer a credible news source by his own admission.
            Bloomberg admits creating a 1984 dystopian propagandized world
            https://www.realfreespeechone.com/bl...andized-world/
            Attached Files
            Last edited by OttoHarkaman; 01 Feb 20, 08:15.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

AOC has a lot to say, none of it rational or comprehensible.
              Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X