X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pam Bondi argues Biden corruption concerns are legitimate

Pretty interesting how the MSM handled this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...ature=emb_logo

"I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

We defiantly have a problem with useless people who are not subject to any kind of meritocracy other than branding.
    We hunt the hunters

Comment

Pam Bondi is nothing more than a political hack bought and paid for by Trump.

Comment

Trump is the greatest man who has lived, at least in proportion to the ridiculous charges that are brought against anyone who doesn't hate him by the lunatics with TDS.
        We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
          Trump is the greatest man who has lived, at least in proportion to the ridiculous charges that are brought against anyone who doesn't hate him by the lunatics with TDS.
          He certainly know how to drive people insane. His tweets are idiotic and unpresidential but it creates the effect and reaction he wants.
          "Never argue with an idiot. They'll just drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience" George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
            All you got is an ad hominem...?

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
              She presented video reports from the MSM......how does that make her a political hack?
              "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Originally posted by Reimnitz View Post

He certainly know how to drive people insane. His tweets are idiotic and unpresidential but it creates the effect and reaction he wants.
                Who started clown world Trump or the DNC and clowns in the intelligence community who couldn't see Hillary Clinton was likely loose in 2016?
                We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by Reimnitz View Post

Perhaps trump's tweets are idiotic but it is difficult to accept this as a legitiimate criticism because it has been the standard position of dems for more than 40 years to screech that everything republican presidents say is idiotic.

Ever since Ford was president (Mid 70s)the default position of the dems and the media (but I repeat myself) has been that republican presidents are dumb. After all this time, should we really consider the opposition's claims to be based in reality?

Trump's statements tend to be pretty direct and abrasive, but are you really suggesting he started this?

For instance, the dems claimed Bush2 was involved in 9/11 and "Bush lied, people died". I have heard since 2008 that any opposition to obama or support for trump means that I am racist with no further discussion needed.
                  Despite this, you find trump's tweets to be beyond the bounds of decency or unique?
                  Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X