The 18th Witness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 18th Witness

Democrats clamoring for more witnesses at President Trump’s impeachment trial are concealing one of those questioned in the House investigation, President Trump’s defense team says.

Rep. Adam B. Schiff, California Democrat, and other impeachment managers repeatedly talk about the 17 witnesses interviewed during the House’s secretive depositions. But they do not mention an 18th witness, Michael Atkinson, the intelligence community’s inspector general who has firsthand knowledge of the origins of the whistleblower complaint that led to the impeachment....

“The reason it hasn’t been released is it’s not helpful to Adam Schiff. It is not helpful to the whistleblower,” said Rep. John Ratcliffe, Texas Republican, who took part in the October interview with Mr. Atkinson. “It raises credibility issues about both of them.”

The potentially exculpatory evidence for Mr. Trump has remained classified and is not part of the record for the impeachment trial.
    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...d-adam-schiff/
    {}

"Any story sounds true until someone tells the other side and sets the record straight." -Proverbs 18:17

Rep. John Ratcliffe: "Now, everyone knows by now that Adam Schiff was not truthful about his contacts with the whistleblower. What they don't know and what's in that transcript is that the whistleblower wasn't truthful about his contacts with Adam Schiff. This whole thing started...when the whistleblower filed a complaint with the inspector general under penalty of perjury that wasn't true and correct, made representations in writing and verbally that weren't true and correct. And when we found that out and tried to get into the details of that, Adam Schiff, who was in charge of this investigation, shut it down, and now he's trying to bury that transcript."
    https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bronso...itted-n2560132
    {}

"Any story sounds true until someone tells the other side and sets the record straight." -Proverbs 18:17

Comment

President Trump's 'defense team' is telling falsehood after falsehood.

Comment

Originally posted by BorderRuffian View Post
        Rep. John Ratcliffe: "Now, everyone knows by now that Adam Schiff was not truthful about his contacts with the whistleblower. What they don't know and what's in that transcript is that the whistleblower wasn't truthful about his contacts with Adam Schiff. This whole thing started...when the whistleblower filed a complaint with the inspector general under penalty of perjury that wasn't true and correct, made representations in writing and verbally that weren't true and correct. And when we found that out and tried to get into the details of that, Adam Schiff, who was in charge of this investigation, shut it down, and now he's trying to bury that transcript."
        https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bronso...itted-n2560132
        Ratcliffe is a right-wing fanatic who wouldn't know or understand a fact if it walked up behind him and tapped him on the shoulder.

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
          Says you!
          Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

What falsehoods are they telling?
            "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

I have never seen brainwashing as effective as what we are witnessing. Remember when they put Japanese citizens in internment camps? That is where we are headed with the constant bantering about "right-wing". I don't think it is just Bernie supporters who think reeducation camps are called for.
              We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
                I have never seen brainwashing as effective as what we are witnessing. Remember when they put Japanese citizens in internment camps? That is where we are headed with the constant bantering about "right-wing". I don't think it is just Bernie supporters who think reeducation camps are called for.
                So, I take it you never went to college at a large university...

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

So, I take it you never went to college at a large university...
                  You do understand that when I went to college things were a bit different. How old are you anyway, I thought you were an old guy like me. In any case most professors were pretty conservative even in the humanities. I'm sure that wasn't the case at the major universities but state schools were more job oriented than ideologically driven.
                  We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post

What falsehoods are they telling?
                    Have you not watched the trial at all? The defense attorneys are either buying into conspiracy theories proven wrong, such as the Biden nonsense (which you bought into, did you not) and are saying time and again material that they cannot back up.

I'm not watching the entire trial, but the managers have proven their case and have documentation to back it up. The defense is doing nothing but muddying the waters with nonsense and false statements. They are in the 'baffle with bullshit' mode.

I'm not taking notes, so if you're going to ask questions such as this you should at least try to keep up. Simple (read moronic) questions of this type are just nonsense.

Comment

Good grief. Are you going to tell us that the sky is falling next? The only 'internment camps' in the US are for Hispanic illegals on the border. And who is pursuing that policy aggressively? Stephen Miller.

Comment

Good grief. Are you going to tell us that the sky is falling next? The only 'internment camps' in the US are for Hispanic illegals on the border. And who is pursuing that policy aggressively? Stephen Miller.
                        Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

You do understand that when I went to college things were a bit different. How old are you anyway, I thought you were an old guy like me. In any case most professors were pretty conservative even in the humanities. I'm sure that wasn't the case at the major universities but state schools were more job oriented than ideologically driven.
                          There were hard core Leftists then too, just fewer in number. There was one history professor for example that was a card carrying Communist who basically taught all of his classes from a Communist POV and you were expected to regurgitate the party line on your work. Complete waste of time.

Comment

TAG was that a smaller state university or something like UCLA?
                            We hunt the hunters

Comment

The flaw in this is that republicans were in these meetings and failed to produce this evidence spoken of here.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X