This is a Shocker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is a Shocker!

Judge Jeannine Pirro from Fox News is confronting Giuliani to show what evidence he has against Biden, as he hasn't done so. It is a case of a corrupt person, Giuliani, accusing others of being corrupt with no evidence.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp
    Fox News host Jeanine Pirro repeatedly pressed President Donald Trump's personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani, questioning why he has not yet revealed "evidence" he has claimed to have showing alleged "corruption" by former Vice President Joe Biden.

Although Pirro has been one of Trump's staunchest defenders, regularly attacking Democrats and dismissing their criticism of the president, the controversial opinion show host appeared on Saturday evening to question whether Giuliani actually had the evidence he has claimed to have. In response, Giuliani insisted he'd already revealed what he knew of Biden's alleged "corruption."

"Joe Biden has been a big crook for most of his career," Giuliani claimed during an interview on Justice with Judge Jeanine. "Every time Biden was a point man, you know what happened? The Biden family made millions and America got sold out."

Cutting him off, Pirro said: "Ok, and we need to have the evidence. Do you have the evidence of that?" she asked.

"I've got the evidence. I've been showing them the evidence for months," Giuliani insisted.

But Pirro seemed skeptical, asking: "Can we see the evidence Rudy, can we see it?"

Giuliani again insisted that he'd already revealed the "evidence," saying he'd put it out there "in April" and also "in March." He claimed it was "ignored." The lawyer said it had even been played on Fox News, but Pirro seemed to disagree.

Again, Pirro cut off Trump's lawyer: "Alright, you know what Rudy, I'd love you to send it to me and I'm gonna lay out."

Giuliani then tried to promote coverage of the alleged Biden conspiracy by the far-right One America News Network (OANN). Pirro, with a laugh, interjected again.

"No, send it to me," she said, as Giuliani continued to promote a podcast he will do with OANN about the allegations.

Giuliani's and Trump's primary piece of "evidence," which they claim points to Biden's corruption is a video of the current Democratic presidential candidate talking about how he convinced the Ukrainian government to fire former prosecutor general Viktor Shokin. While Trump and his supporters have argued that this was to benefit the business dealings of Biden's son Hunter, who sat on the board of Burisma holdings, the facts tell a different story.

Shokin was widely seen – by the U.S. government, European leaders and anti-corruption groups in Ukraine – to be obstructing numerous corruption investigations in Ukraine. In fact, some analysts have suggested that Shokin's removal actually made it more likely that investigations into alleged corruption at Burisma would move forward, not less likely as Giuliani and Trump have claimed.

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X