Rudy's Common Sense Podcast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rudy's Common Sense Podcast

If you wondered what happened to the highly anticipated Rudy podcast here it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZ1th0CByP4

It didn't get a lot of views or many links but who knows maybe it will take off. The internet is a strange place.
    We hunt the hunters

He's a lot clearer making his case than Schiff or Nadler have been, I'll say that.

Comment

With two exceptions: Giuliani is both corrupt and dishonest. And what he said about Ambassador Yovanovitch was false. Giuliani is a skunk of the first order.

Comment

Well the responses here show how clown world has taken over the hearts and minds of the nation.

Granted Shift has had plenty of practice having repeated the same message a thousand times but at least on the surface it looks professional. The president 's team including Rudy look like they have never spoken in public before.

One thing you have to keep in mind is that everyone on the President's team is under tremendous stress. The "deep state", which includes corporate media, is looking to take anyone associated with the president down. It's an isolated and destroy strategy that has been fairly effective. That is the true meaning of where's Hunter.

Trump is at war with the coastal elites, the cirporatists, and globalists. It's hard to believe he has survived this long.

We hunt the hunters

Comment

Lmao, too funny. So awkward. Watch the 3 Amigos during the interview, so cringe. Their scripts and producers in their ear are driving them nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by inevtiab1e View Post
            Lmao, too funny. So awkward. Watch the 3 Amigos during the interview, so cringe. Their scripts and producers in their ear are driving them nuts.

Your right but you have to understand that even with millions in corporate backing, the support of most of the establishment and years of training the mainstream media talking heads can only gain the trust of 10 percent of the population. The question is if people associate professionalism with honesty. The validity of the arguments is a different question.

At this point it doesn't look like many people are taking Rudy seriously. My guess is that people don't want to hear the gory details about our corrupt establishment. My experience is that most people already think most politicians are crooks and liars. They just have their favorite crooks and liars and see it as a blood sport. They may say they don't like mud slinging but that is more a matter of style than substance. We have a distinct preference for form over function.

From an evolutionary perspective the preference for form over function makes perfect sense. It's more expedient to assume the lion wants to eat you than make a study of it's behavior.

We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post

Your right but you have to understand that even with millions in corporate backing, the support of most of the establishment and years of training the mainstream media talking heads can only gain the trust of 10 percent of the population. The question is if people associate professionalism with honesty. The validity of the arguments is a different question.

At this point it doesn't look like many people are taking Rudy seriously. My guess is that people don't want to hear the gory details about our corrupt establishment. My experience is that most people already think most politicians are crooks and liars. They just have their favorite crooks and liars and see it as a blood sport. They may say they don't like mud slinging but that is more a matter of style than substance. We have a distinct preference for form over function.

From an evolutionary perspective the preference for form over function makes perfect sense. It's more expedient to assume the lion wants to eat you than make a study of it's behavior.

Rudy himself has a few stains on his record, so what is it exactly that makes him a font of wisdom and truth now, in the Dark Ages of American politics?
              Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                Rudy himself has a few stains on his record, so what is it exactly that makes him a font of wisdom and truth now, in the Dark Ages of American politics?
                He is lawyer representing his client. It's necessarily a politically biased job.
                We hunt the hunters

Comment

Well the responses here show how clown world has taken over the hearts and minds of the nation.

Granted Shift has had plenty of practice having repeated the same message a thousand times but at least on the surface it looks professional. The president 's team including Rudy look like they have never spoken in public before.

One thing you have to keep in mind is that everyone on the President's team is under tremendous stress. The "deep state", which includes corporate media, is looking to take anyone associated with the president down. It's an isolated and destroy strategy that has been fairly effective. That is the true meaning of where's Hunter.

Trump is at war with the coastal elites, the cirporatists, and globalists. It's hard to believe he has survived this long.

Corporate coast elites are the easiest people to beat. Just call them racist
                  "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

"It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

Comment

Easy answer, to republicans, Rudy is "America's Mayor." He can do no wrong and not lose any support based on that tagline. Carefully crafted propagandists gave Rudy that label years ago.. See how it worked?

Comment

Easy answer, to republicans, Rudy is "America's Mayor." He can do no wrong and not lose any support based on that tagline. Carefully crafted propagandists gave Rudy that label years ago.. See how it worked?
                      So...just like the Democrats. Got it.

Comment

So...just like the Democrats. Got it.
                        I don't think Democrats fawn over Rudy and call him "America's Mayor." Try again. These days Rudy is corrupt and a laughing stock. The things people will do for some $$$

Comment

I don't think Democrats fawn over Rudy and call him "America's Mayor." Try again. These days Rudy is corrupt and a laughing stock. The things people will do for some $$$
                          I was thinking of the way Democrats worshipped Obama, but I take your point. However, my point is that Rudy being a "corrupt laughing stock" hardly qualifies hi in my eyes as some sort of political guru, which is how the OP has presented him.

Comment

I was thinking of the way Democrats worshipped Obama, but I take your point. However, my point is that Rudy being a "corrupt laughing stock" hardly qualifies hi in my eyes as some sort of political guru, which is how the OP has presented him.
                            He's not a political guru (Rush is a political guru, he understands the psychology behind what he does), he just repeats all the same talking points every other RW talking head says . And he'll make up conspiracies and stories to "stand out" among the crowded field.
                            It's a job, people make money selling stories and believable fiction to others. Youtube, websites, donations, monthly subscriptions, book deals, radio shows, etc etc. That's what lazy people do. And the intent is the worst part of it all.

Comment

If you wondered what happened to the highly anticipated Rudy podcast here it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZ1th0CByP4

It didn't get a lot of views or many links but who knows maybe it will take off. The internet is a strange place.
                              I made it through a minute and a half of Rudie comparing himself to every American Founding father aNd Battle hero he could cram in

Is there a 'Coles Notes>?
                              The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X