Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CNN analyst makes up story

Typical CNN employee:

Former White House press secretary Joe Lockhart apologized for fabricating a story about overhearing Republican senators act surprised at information that was said during President Trump's impeachment trial.

Lockhart, who is currently a CNN political analyst, tweeted a fictional story Wednesday about overhearing a few Republican senators explaining how they had never heard any of the evidence presented by the Democratic impeachment managers because they only watch Fox News.

“Overheard convo between two Republican Senators who only watch Fox News. ‘Is this stuff real? I haven't heard any of this before. I thought it was all about a server. If half the stuff Schiff is saying is true, we're up ****'s creek. Hope the White House has exculpatory evidence,” he tweeted.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...mp-impeachment

Yet people here still swear by CNN unnamed sources......
    "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Ah yes seems typical. But don't we have some members on this site that says that CNN is a "reliable" news source.
    Too Much To Do Too Little Time

Comment

Originally posted by FTCS View Post
      Ah yes seems typical. But don't we have some members on this site that says that CNN is a "reliable" news source.
      reliability is a relative term...
      The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

Comment

Originally posted by FTCS View Post
        And we've got a few tat still believe in the Easter bunny and the Tooth Fairy.
        Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

This is news? I thought everyone knew CNN makes $h!+ up as they go and that they're nothing but shills for the Democrats.

Comment

Originally posted by marktwain View Post

Nothing beats a good ol' pair of legs.
            "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

"It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

Comment

Originally posted by American87 View Post

Nothing beats a good ol' pair of legs.
              Nothing is forever
              except Old Fords
              And the Natural stone...
              Willy Nelson
              The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

Comment

Nothing is forever
                except Old Fords
                And the Natural stone...
                Willy Nelson
                This is perhaps the only debate where Trump can be compared to Toyota and Honda.
                "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

"It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

Comment

Originally posted by American87 View Post

This is perhaps the only debate where Trump can be compared to Toyota and Honda.
                  Yes, he is that successful.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                    This is news? I thought everyone knew CNN makes $h!+ up as they go and that they're nothing but shills for the Democrats.
                    TDS'ers avoid facing that harsh reality.

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post
                      Typical CNN employee:

Former White House press secretary Joe Lockhart apologized for fabricating a story about overhearing Republican senators act surprised at information that was said during President Trump's impeachment trial.

Lockhart, who is currently a CNN political analyst, tweeted a fictional story Wednesday about overhearing a few Republican senators explaining how they had never heard any of the evidence presented by the Democratic impeachment managers because they only watch Fox News.

“Overheard convo between two Republican Senators who only watch Fox News. ‘Is this stuff real? I haven't heard any of this before. I thought it was all about a server. If half the stuff Schiff is saying is true, we're up ****'s creek. Hope the White House has exculpatory evidence,” he tweeted.

Yet people here still swear by CNN unnamed sources......
                      You try too hard..., and you fall to BS claims

The same analyst was the one who clarified on the same day and after a few minutes that it was satire. He could easily follow the practice of the RW lunatic press and insist for months or years that what he heard was true.

His first tweet was @ 11:13 AM (and the time does not appear in your link)

https://twitter.com/joelockhart/stat...61850295054336

The second tweet which clarified the satire came 9 minutes later @ 11: 22 AM

So, you brought an article by the Examiner which mentioned a CNN contributor who made a comment on tweeter (not CNN) and clarified that it was satire 9 minutes after the original tweet. Congratulations for showing how unreliable the Examiner is in presenting its case..
                      My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Bingo!

My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                          And have been since their inception!!!!!!!!!
                          They are the reason why Fox came along.
                          Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by pamak View Post
                            The same analyst was the one who clarified on the same day and after a few minutes that it was satire. He could easily follow the practice of the RW lunatic press and insist for months or years that what he heard was true.
                            An example of TDS in full effect!

Defending a fake story from CNN..... good job
                            "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

And we've got a few tat still believe in the Easter bunny and the Tooth Fairy.
                              The Tooth Fairy isn't real??

F***! There goes my retirement plan.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X