No announcement yet.

ACLU calls for tampons in men's rooms in order to achieve 'menstrual equity'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACLU calls for tampons in men's rooms in order to achieve 'menstrual equity'

If this is what keeps you up at night, you are one sick puppy.

The American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) is calling for men's restrooms to include tampons in order to prevent discrimination against "every person who menstruates."

"While free menstrual products are not uniformly provided in women’s restrooms, they are almost never available in men’s restrooms, even for pay," the group said in a statement Tuesday.
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/aclu-tamp...nstrual-equity
    Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
    Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

I guess you have to go to law school to be that stupid...

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
      Can they retrofit the condom dispensers asa multi tasking product project?
      The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

Comment

Originally posted by marktwain View Post

Ah, I figure they'll call for removal of urinals next. That's a perennial favorite with the insane, radical feminists …

Comment

That defeats the purpose.

The purpose is to get in the face of every genuine member of the male patriarchy and remind them that they are no longer in power, calling all the shots and bossing women around.
          A victory lap.
          And I am not saying if I am for or against it, but I doubt any regular guys will even notice it or care.
          The ones who are offended by this deserve to be, that's the real point of all this.

Comment

This is just one of the many things that have contributed to the (insert apocalypse noun here) of the (choose one: a. human race, b. country, c. government, d. male gender, e. other).
            ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
            IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

You have to be a leftist to be that stupid.
              Lawyers may suck, but this is beyond their ability to be stupid.
              Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

Originally posted by Phaing View Post

That defeats the purpose.

The purpose is to get in the face of every genuine member of the male patriarchy and remind them that they are no longer in power, calling all the shots and bossing women around.
                A victory lap.
                And I am not saying if I am for or against it, but I doubt any regular guys will even notice it or care.
                The ones who are offended by this deserve to be, that's the real point of all this.
                I would submit that the people who have to pay for the useless dispensers also have a right to be offended.
                Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post

You have to be a leftist to be that stupid.
                  Lawyers may suck, but this is beyond their ability to be stupid.
                  I didn't know there was a lower limit to the stupidity of lawyers... But, maybe there is. In any case, you can't find this level of stupid in nature, it kills itself off. You have to go to a major university and study hard in liberal arts under Leftist professors to become this stupid.

Comment

Only in America......
                    "For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return"

Comment

Originally posted by Rutger View Post
                      Only in America......
                      Do we fall for fake news....
                      https://www.aclu.org/news/lgbt-right...ke-that-point/

Read the article. Teh author mentions the concern for trans people. There is no call to mandate .

Comment

Do we fall for fake news....
                        https://www.aclu.org/news/lgbt-right...ke-that-point/

Read the article. Teh author mentions the concern for trans people. There is no call to mandate .
                        Wait! If we are to ignore biology in assigning gender identity, then why the hell should biological necessities now be a concern? Next thing, some idiot will be demanding breast milk pumps to be provided for transgender females.

Loony activists argue from both sides and move goalposts all the time.
                        Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post

Wait! If we are to ignore biology in assigning gender identity, then why the hell should biological necessities now be a concern?

Loony activists argue from both sides and move goalposts all the time.
                          Again, it is just a small speculation in an otherwise valid article.
                          Nuttin's purrect ott der, Sal, 'ceptin' me spelchezk....

Comment

Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post

Classic FOX distortion of a legitimate point designed to dumb down (in fact discourage) rational conversation and appease the conservative base.

The main points (for those who are actually willing to read with their own eyes) of what some ACLU advocates say are

1 Menstrual products should be tax exempt (it has already happened in other countries abroad and in some states in the US)
                            2. Such tax exemptions help poor people which includes trans and non binary who have even more restricted access to such products (thus the point that women may in some cases find such products free in women's rooms while non binary people who use men's room do not have such opportunities)

By the way, those who want to depict ACLU as a crazy leftist organization should recall how many times this organization stood beside 2A supporters.
                            My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post

Ya wuz Faux Snoozed, Pardner...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X