Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good For Congressman Lieu...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Good For Congressman Lieu...

    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp
    In December, California Democratic Representative Ted Lieu accused Representative Devin Nunes of being in league with Rudy Giuliani's former business associate Lev Parnas. In turn, Nunes threatened to sue Lieu for defamation of character.

    Nunes responded with a letter to Nunes' lawyer which read in part, "You can take your letter and shove it."


    After Parnas alleged that Nunes "wanted to help out" with the Ukraine-based investigation into the Bidens during an interview with MSNBC's Rachel Maddow Wednesday, Lieu brought his situation with Nunes to light on Twitter.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Massena View Post
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp
    In December, California Democratic Representative Ted Lieu accused Representative Devin Nunes of being in league with Rudy Giuliani's former business associate Lev Parnas. In turn, Nunes threatened to sue Lieu for defamation of character.

    Nunes responded with a letter to Nunes' lawyer which read in part, "You can take your letter and shove it."


    After Parnas alleged that Nunes "wanted to help out" with the Ukraine-based investigation into the Bidens during an interview with MSNBC's Rachel Maddow Wednesday, Lieu brought his situation with Nunes to light on Twitter.
    "You can take your letter and shove it."

    But...but...but....this sounds hateful. I thought you were against hate.
    {}

    "Any story sounds true until someone tells the other side and sets the record straight." -Proverbs 18:17

    Comment


    • #3
      It sounds angry and contemptuous towards a dishonest member of Congress-Nunes. And Nunes fully deserves contempt.

      Comment


      • #4

        Comment


        • #5
          Ted Lieu, a colonialist, a supporter of AQ, a supporter of the regime of Peking ......Nice source

          Comment


          • #6
            Where did you come up with that horse manure?

            Comment


            • #7
              Maybe Lieu said it. After all, the guy's a serial liar who's been caught telling whoppers all the time. Lieu regularly slanders Trump while saying absolutely nothing about the lying squirrels in his own party.

              So, bottom line here... You can pretty much ignore anything this particular troll has to say about other politicians based on his track record. He's the sort you need to check with two or three independent sources before believing him when he tells you the sun will rise in the East tomorrow.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                Maybe Lieu said it. After all, the guy's a serial liar who's been caught telling whoppers all the time. Lieu regularly slanders Trump while saying absolutely nothing about the lying squirrels in his own party.

                So, bottom line here... You can pretty much ignore anything this particular troll has to say about other politicians based on his track record. He's the sort you need to check with two or three independent sources before believing him when he tells you the sun will rise in the East tomorrow.
                Trump is the serial liar and where are your examples of Lieu lying? Nunes is the scumbag here, not Lieu.

                Comment


                • #9
                  https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/18/polit...ine/index.html


                  A feud between two California lawmakers spilled into the public recently, with one alleging conspiracy and the other threatening legal action.


                  Democratic Rep. Ted Lieu in December accused Republican Rep. Devin Nunes of conspiring with Lev Parnas, an associate of President Donald Trump's personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani and a key figure in the Ukraine scandal at the center of Trump's impeachment, to undermine the US government. A lawyer for Nunes, the top Republican on the House Intelligence Committee, then threatened legal action if Lieu doesn't apologize.

                  On Friday, Lieu tweeted the first page of a December 31 letter from Nunes' attorney, Steven Biss, threatening to sue to protect his client's reputation.

                  Lieu included his curt response: "I welcome any lawsuit from your client and look forward to taking discovery of Congressman Nunes," Lieu wrote in a reply letter dated January 16. "Or, you can take your letter and shove it."

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by BorderRuffian View Post
                    "You can take your letter and shove it."

                    But...but...but....this sounds hateful. I thought you were against hate.
                    Well, "lock him up" would be worse because this comes with the additional threat of some thugs shoving many things in Nunes' ass. So, I say, Lieu was very compassionate...
                    My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Massena View Post
                      Where did you come up with that horse manure?
                      Ted Lieu, a Chinese-American from California was meddling in the war in Yemen: AFAICS, Yemen is NOT a colony of California ( although Californistan and Yemen have a lot of things in common .)
                      Thus,what happens in Yemen is not his dam..d business .Besides, he attacked the coalition led by KSA, but remained silent about AQ that operates at the side of Yemen ,proving he supports AQ .
                      He also supports the regime of Peking, because he attacks the investigations by the FBI in the Chinese-American population on possible spies of Communist China .
                      And this also proves his racism (what I forgot to mention) : the FBI has no right to search for communists spies among Chinese-Americans, because these are above the law and because they vote for him .
                      He attacked Poland for its Holocaust Policy ( which again is not his business ) but remained silent when Iran declared that it wanted to destroy Israel and when the Quds attacked non Israeli Jews over the whole world.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by ljadw View Post

                        Ted Lieu, a Chinese-American from California was meddling in the war in Yemen: AFAICS, Yemen is NOT a colony of California ( although Californistan and Yemen have a lot of things in common .)
                        Thus,what happens in Yemen is not his dam..d business .Besides, he attacked the coalition led by KSA, but remained silent about AQ that operates at the side of Yemen ,proving he supports AQ .
                        He also supports the regime of Peking, because he attacks the investigations by the FBI in the Chinese-American population on possible spies of Communist China .
                        And this also proves his racism (what I forgot to mention) : the FBI has no right to search for communists spies among Chinese-Americans, because these are above the law and because they vote for him .
                        He attacked Poland for its Holocaust Policy ( which again is not his business ) but remained silent when Iran declared that it wanted to destroy Israel and when the Quds attacked non Israeli Jews over the whole world.
                        With these types of posts, any sane guest who may at some point think of joining this forum will run away laughing at the quality level of the discussions here.
                        My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          You cant disprove anything of what I have said .
                          He was meddling in the war of Yemen , he opposed FBI investigations about Chinese espionage, he meddled in a quarrel between Poland and Israel,but remained silent about the worldwide Iranian antijewish attacks .

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            now we add made-up conspiracy theories, driven by yellow terror, to the mix
                            Zhitomir-Berdichev, West of Kiev: 24 Dec 1943-31 Jan 1944
                            Stalin's Favorite: The Combat History of the 2nd Guards Tank Army
                            Barbarossa Derailed I & II
                            Battle of Kalinin October 1941

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              The usual nonsense from the Iranian lobby :
                              Ted Lieu opposes the KSA intervention in Yemen against the Houthis who are supported by Iran, AQ and ISIS .
                              Last year, FBI Director Wray said justifiedly that Chinese students in the US were a threat for the national security. Ted Lieu called this ''irresponsible '' .As one could expect, Ted Lieu was defen ding his fellow Chinese against the interests of the US .

                              Comment

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X