FBI Arrests 3 White Supremacists Ahead of Gun Rally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FBI Arrests 3 White Supremacists Ahead of Gun Rally

The FBI has arrested three alleged members of a white-supremacist group on federal gun and alien-harboring charges, amid growing concerns about safety surrounding planned gun rights protests in Virginia’s capital next week.

The charges announced Thursday grew from an investigation of a collection of online extremists who refer to themselves as “the Base,” which is the English translation of al-Qaeda. According to experts who track hate groups, its members promote racist views and seek to unite different hate groups in preparation for a race war.

[Hunting black men to start a ‘race war’]

Officials said Brian Mark Lemley Jr., 33, and William Bilbrough IV, 19, both of Maryland, were charged with transporting an alien and conspiring to harbor an alien. Lemley is also charged with transporting a machine gun. Also charged is Patrik Mathews, 27, who has been living in Newark, Del. He is accused of transporting a firearm and ammunition with the intent to commit a felony.

The three are expected to make an initial court appearance this afternoon in Greenbelt, Md.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fb...t9m?li=BBnb7Kz
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
    - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

So now Fart, Bark and Itch is concerned about an "alien"? There are millions of them in America, and thousands of them are cartel/gang members and known murderers. But this one is special?
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

What does an illegal alien and two guys from Maryland have to do with Lobby Day in Virginia?

What does an illegal alien and two guys from Maryland have to do with the governors illegal state of emergency order?
      "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

There's no point in replying to an article you didn't read.
        "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
        - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

It appears something changed in him during his senior year at Friends. It saddens and angers me that young white men feel these racist urges when exposed to Nazism. What are the triggers?

"Never argue with an idiot. They'll just drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience" George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
            I obviously read it, the questions were from the article.

What is your point for not answering those two questions?
            "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

The court should be lenient on the 19 year old, he was probably trying to fit in to some kind of group perhaps he was a social outcast.

From the reports the charges do not have to do with so called hate crimes, but for transporting an illegal immigrant(who was it, some neo guy from Germany?) and for transporting guns apparently across state lines. It just so happens that coupled with these crimes that the accused are also supportive of intolerant views.
              Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
              Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

Originally posted by Reimnitz View Post
                It appears something changed in him during his senior year at Friends. It saddens and angers me that young white men feel these racist urges when exposed to Nazism. What are the triggers?
                That's a different article, but an interesting read as well. My first inclination is to say that it's the online propaganda that drove him and others like him. I believe the article said he spent 16 hours a day on the internet, watching white supremacist videos and going to their websites. A lot of that content seems to center around the declining white population in America and white women dating black men, further exasperating this "issue". They have in a way manufactured a crisis and as a result are pushing some over the edge.

But, then on the other hand, when the white population was flourishing and there was no internet to speak of, blacks were being massacred, hung and their businesses destroyed. So can fault really be placed on the internet and shifting demographics when such sentiments and actions are nothing new? I don't believe so.

What I also found interesting is that the article attempts, at least in my view, to humanize him. I don't believe I've ever seen minority terrorists afforded the same privilege.

Be that as it may, it is an issue that must be discussed in order to get to the root of. Otherwise, it will get out of hand.
                - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Tacitkill J,

Interesting point about the dating. Im a white guy, I have been in relationships with Arab women, Black women, Asian Women.. And I think its a beautiful thing to see Black men and White women in a relationship. I love seeing Jewish men marry Catholic women, Israel wont allow that, I love seeing Muslim women marry Jewish men, Israel, Iran and Saudi wont allow that but praise God The USA allows it because we are a bastion of liberty.

Pew research has suggested some stats on dating... And I as a liberal question the stats because I think people are better. Anyway though pew suggests that black women are the most liberal in the world when it comes to dating. That Asian men are the least desired. That 75% of Asian women want to date outside their race. There are white men that dont want to date outside there race, far more black men compared to black women wont date outside their race. I submit that any person that answers I will not date outside my so called race is in the wrong and big time. And thats because race is fake, it does not exist. So someone whom does not want to date outside their race will still be attracted to someone outside their so called race... How any person can answer to a poll question that they wont date outside their race is to bad, those folks are holding back the entire world.

In the middle ages love was very diverse. We can learn from that today.
                  Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
                  Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
                    I read it and there is no link to lobby day.
                    The cops speculated they “might” do something, but had no evidence that was disclosed in the article or was the basis of any charges.
                    So what does this have to do with lobby day other than BS?

There was a shooting in Chicago too, but it had nothing to do with lobby day either.
                    Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post

I obviously read it, the questions were from the article.

What is your point for not answering those two questions?
                      I think his point was that this was evidence of “fake news”.
                      The article tried to create the impression there was a link between these guys and lobby day when, in fact, there was none
                      Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

Three guys... How lame...

Expect masses of Leftist Antifa types to show up and start all sorts of low grade violence at this rally...

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post
                          What does an illegal alien and two guys from Maryland have to do with Lobby Day in Virginia?

What does an illegal alien and two guys from Maryland have to do with the governors illegal state of emergency order?
                          Wishful thinking by the usuals?
                          The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                            Three guys... How lame...

Expect masses of Leftist Antifa types to show up and start all sorts of low grade violence at this rally...
                            Yeah.....three guys walk into a bar, an illegal immigrant and 2 guys from Maryland...

The illegal says....eh...I like your lobby....the CNN guy talking to the NYT & WaPo people says...holy s4!t.....white supremacist are going to attack Richmond!!!!

.....and the sheep believe it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hida Akechi View Post

Wishful thinking by the usuals?
                              More like trying to connect dots on a coloring book from different pages.......'but it's TRUMP'!!!!!
                              Last edited by Nichols; 17 Jan 20, 00:38.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X