Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Democrats lie about state of emergency

This is pretty much typical, claim that the LEOs recommended it:

Democrats initially indicated that the new ban had been recommended by law enforcement.

“I just have to say that this is something that’s been recommended by our Capitol Police. And I think there are times when we sort of have to trust what our law enforcement officers are telling us,” House Majority Leader Charniele Herring said.

But Capitol Police Col. Anthony Pike said after the vote that he made no recommendations on whether guns should be banned, only on how to implement the ban Democrats wanted. The new policy will require that everyone entering the Capitol, except for lawmakers, must go through a metal detector.

https://www.loudountimes.com/news/vi...e5e1e9ff8.html
    "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Originally posted by Nichols View Post

Democrats initially indicated that the new ban had been recommended by law enforcement.

“I just have to say that this is something that’s been recommended by our Capitol Police. And I think there are times when we sort of have to trust what our law enforcement officers are telling us,” House Majority Leader Charniele Herring said.

But Capitol Police Col. Anthony Pike said after the vote that he made no recommendations on whether guns should be banned, only on how to implement the ban Democrats wanted. The new policy will require that everyone entering the Capitol, except for lawmakers, must go through a metal detector.

"Except for lawmakers"? Wrong answer.
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

"Except for lawmakers"? Wrong answer.
      Remember her?

She assaulted this guy entering the Capitol building while not going through the metal detector (she was a soon to be ex-Congress critter)

Comment

Th entire American concept is that NO ONE is above the law. Hard to impeach a president while allowing officials to skip the metal detectors.

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post

You would think people would learn

Comment

Originally posted by craven View Post

You would think people would learn
            One of the major rules of politics is to always claim credit - never accept blame or responsibility. These are people who will not even admit to having sex with their wives unless the wives say they liked it.

Comment

The first two words of the OP said all there is to say:

"Democrats lie..."

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

One of the major rules of politics is to always claim credit - never accept blame or responsibility. These are people who will not even admit to having sex with their wives unless the wives say they liked it.
                But they have Trump as an example. You got a decent case or a good one just stick with it do not over reach and exaggerate. The truth always comes out.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X