House delivers impeachment charges to Senate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• House delivers impeachment charges to Senate

Congresswoman Pelosi is not to convincing and this can be seen and heard in her demeanor during her witch hunt speech.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp

Oh wait a minute.... Putin decides our elections??? LMFAO!!!
    Theo mir ist die munition ausgegangen ich werde diesen ramman auf wiedersehen uns in walhalla

She sounds heavily medicated...

Comment

Originally posted by Kurt Knispel View Post
      Congresswoman Pelosi is not to convincing and this can be seen and heard in her demeanor during her witch hunt speech.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp

Oh wait a minute.... Putin decides our elections??? LMFAO!!!
      Mandatory drug tests for these clowns. they're smoking crack or speed and or both.
      Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post

Mandatory drug tests for these clowns. they're smoking crack or speed and or both.
        I was thinking more like shrooms or LSD, maybe PCP... They're not just stoned out of their minds, they're badly hallucinating.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
          She sounds heavily medicated...
          Drunk.
          Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Drunk.
            ...on perceived power. And not very smart.
            The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Originally posted by Hida Akechi View Post

...on perceived power. And not very smart.
              No...on alcohol. She is a heavy drinker.
              Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

No...on alcohol. She is a heavy drinker.
                I was not aware that she is an alcoholic but you could tell in the above video she was juiced. I have seen a few other videos with her speaking but none of the others (that I have seen) displayed the speech and bodily malfunctions as her impeachment declaration.

Theo mir ist die munition ausgegangen ich werde diesen ramman auf wiedersehen uns in walhalla

Comment

Question for the board...

Is anyone really still following the whole impeachment thing other than Trump haters? I know I've become mostly bored of it and am only peripherally following it now as I see the whole thing as basically irrelevant.

Comment

Is anyone really still following the whole impeachment thing other than Trump haters? I know I've become mostly bored of it and am only peripherally following it now as I see the whole thing as basically irrelevant.
                    Here’s the thing. The Senate Democrat candidates-Biden, Warren, and I forget the others-have to sit in on this trial. So if the Senate called Biden as a witness, four of the Democrat candidates would be examining their front runner in a Senate trial. That would be a spectacle. But I don’t think McConnell has enough Trump in him to make that happen. So yeah, until that or something groundbreaking happens, I’m not too interested.
                    "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

"It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

Comment

It gets mentioned on the foreign news now and again, after Australia on fire, anything that might have exploded somewhere last night, Harry and Meghan, Putin in power longer than Stalin, …

Not like Brexit for example, that was covered "live" from Westminster at times, like a football game

The assassination of Suleiman and the shot down airliner made bigger headlines, and that of course was tied back to the Trump impeachment.
                      Last edited by Snowygerry; 17 Jan 20, 03:17.
                      Major Atticus Finch - ACW Rainbow Game.

Comment

Wished I could have been there with my kazoo to play the Col. Bogey March.

{}

"Any story sounds true until someone tells the other side and sets the record straight." -Proverbs 18:17

Comment

Da-dum..da-da-da-DA-DA-da,
                          DA-dum..da-dee-da-dum-dum-da,
                          DA-dum, da-da-da-DA-dum,
                          da-dee-dum-DA-dum, da-DA-dum, da-DAA
                          (repeat...sort of..)
                          Last edited by Jose50; 17 Jan 20, 11:54.
                          ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
                          IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

Originally posted by American87 View Post

Here’s the thing. The Senate Democrat candidates-Biden, Warren, and I forget the others-have to sit in on this trial. So if the Senate called Biden as a witness, four of the Democrat candidates would be examining their front runner in a Senate trial. That would be a spectacle. But I don’t think McConnell has enough Trump in him to make that happen. So yeah, until that or something groundbreaking happens, I’m not too interested.
                            Why does Biden have to 'sit in on this trial'? Where did you come up with that 'minor jewel' of logic?
                            We are not now that strength which in old days
                            Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                            Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                            To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post

Why does Biden have to 'sit in on this trial'? Where did you come up with that 'minor jewel' of logic?
                              I meant Bernie. You’re beaten again.
                              "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

"It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X