• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ljadw
    replied
    Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post
    In response to the op ,

I don’t think that Iran’s so called proxies or Iran military are going to be able to do much. Look at Iran’s extraordinarily weak response to the killing of one of their own top generals. Now could you imagine for a moment if the United States had one of its top generals taken out by Iran. And could you imagine if The United States responded by sending a missile into some unpopulated area that was somewhat close to a Iranian military base.

This is really something my friend. we see how weak Iran is. But I’m glad to be an American I’m glad to be a member of a country that is powerful as well as righteous. The United States is the god guy when it comes to Iran vs the United States.

The United States should work to ensure global peace. We also got work to do right here in our country and that includes improving our economy greatly.

How about our fellow poor Americans white and black Christian a like they need a better job and we need to give them assistance.
    " We got work to do right here in our country " : Yes, a lot of work is needed ,a clean-up : one of comrade Sanders' staffers has proposed to open Gulag camps for the supporters of Trump .
    Not that I am surprised,3 years ago other Democrats proposed to take away the children from the Trump supporters and to lock the supporters up in camps .

Leave a comment:

• Stonewall_Jack
    replied
    Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post

Kumbaya,
    Well importantly as I said in my post The United States are the good guys and Iran is the bad guy. And beyond that we can see that the Iranian military is a paper tiger. The Iranian military is very weak and we don’t need US politicians overhyping the strength of the Iranian military imo.

Leave a comment:

• Stonewall_Jack
    replied
    Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post

Yes US democrats. Sometimes I forget the rest of the world exists.
    There is always going to be violence and crime. If you look at history there have been times when there were not major wars and that’s all the United States needs to do is to work to ensure that we don’t have World War III.

Leave a comment:

• marktwain
    replied
    Originally posted by ljadw View Post

And, what has this to do with my post ?
    PS : I know very well the existence of isolationism before PH .
    PPS:I disagree with your opinion about Willkie, who was only a Republican FDR .
    If you read your own posts, - you wouldn't need to ask

Leave a comment:

• Urban hermit
    replied
    In response to the op ,

I don’t think that Iran’s so called proxies or Iran military are going to be able to do much. Look at Iran’s extraordinarily weak response to the killing of one of their own top generals. Now could you imagine for a moment if the United States had one of its top generals taken out by Iran. And could you imagine if The United States responded by sending a missile into some unpopulated area that was somewhat close to a Iranian military base.

This is really something my friend. we see how weak Iran is. But I’m glad to be an American I’m glad to be a member of a country that is powerful as well as righteous. The United States is the god guy when it comes to Iran vs the United States.

The United States should work to ensure global peace. We also got work to do right here in our country and that includes improving our economy greatly.

How about our fellow poor Americans white and black Christian a like they need a better job and we need to give them assistance.
    Kumbaya,

Leave a comment:

• Cambronnne
    replied
    Originally posted by Snowygerry View Post

US Democrats.

Other democrats around the world, are politely looking the other way, going

Yes US democrats. Sometimes I forget the rest of the world exists.

Leave a comment:

• ljadw
    replied
    In response to the op ,

If you want global ( = eternal ) peace, you will have eternal war .

Leave a comment:

• Stonewall_Jack
    replied
    In response to the op ,

Leave a comment:

• Snowygerry
    replied
    The only people who seem to think killing this guy was bad are the Iranian leaders and democrats.
    US Democrats.

Other democrats around the world, are politely looking the other way, going

Leave a comment:

• Surrey
    replied
    Originally posted by Massena View Post

Absolutely true.

As QODS has a chain of command and Soleimani has already been replaced by his second-in-command (who had been with him since 1997) what is going to change?
    1. His second in command may not be as effective at .organising terrorist activity. There will be a reason why he was second rather than in command.
    2. He will have to devote time and resources to personal protection to avoid suffering the same fate as his former commander. Again reducing his effectiveness.

Leave a comment:

• ljadw
    replied
    Originally posted by marktwain View Post

WHILE i NORMALLY IGNORE YOUR REVISIONIST, uhh , histories, If you will do a little research , you will find that the isolationist wing was rampant in the immediate pre world war two era. It cost Wendell Willkie, ( who recognised the dangers, and was possibly the best President the USA never had) the election of 1940.

And, what has this to do with my post ?
    PS : I know very well the existence of isolationism before PH .
    PPS:I disagree with your opinion about Willkie, who was only a Republican FDR .

Leave a comment:

• craven
    replied
    Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post

So we should do nothing ...I get it now!
    So lets suppose they decide to target a US general are ya good with that. From there point of view our support of revolutionaries within there country could be considered terrorist. In the past we have supported a group possibly that has killed civilians in Iran.

Leave a comment:

• marktwain
    replied
    Originally posted by ljadw View Post
    Did the Republicans protest when Tojo and Yamashita were hanged ? NO Did the Republicans protested when Bin Laden was killed ? NO .
    Thus ,why are the Democrats protesting when Baghdadi and Soleimani were killed ?
    The 2 reasons why the Democrats are protesting are obvious .
    1 Everything a GOP president ( not only Trump ) is doing, is a crime
    2 A lot of Democrats agree with and support Baghdadi and Soleimani .
    WHILE i NORMALLY IGNORE YOUR REVISIONIST, uhh , histories, If you will do a little research , you will find that the isolationist wing was rampant in the immediate pre world war two era. It cost Wendell Willkie, ( who recognised the dangers, and was possibly the best President the USA never had) the election of 1940.

Leave a comment:

• ljadw
    replied
    Did the Republicans protest when Tojo and Yamashita were hanged ? NO Did the Republicans protested when Bin Laden was killed ? NO .
    Thus ,why are the Democrats protesting when Baghdadi and Soleimani were killed ?
    The 2 reasons why the Democrats are protesting are obvious .
    1 Everything a GOP president ( not only Trump ) is doing, is a crime
    2 A lot of Democrats agree with and support Baghdadi and Soleimani .

Leave a comment:

• Trung Si
    replied

You’re absolutely right. No one can claim that it is a long run success or failure yet.
    One thing we can say with certainty is that there is no evidence so far that it was a failure.
    In fact, thus far, it looks like a brilliant success. We killed a major player in the terror world and so far it hasn’t cost us anything. On top of that we have the unexpected bonus of the widespread anti-government protests in Iran.

The only people who seem to think killing this guy was bad are the Iranian leaders and democrats.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X