For all the Iranian apolgist....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For all the Iranian apolgist....

Iranian journalist resigns, apologizes for lying to the Iranian people for 13 years...…

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...oj?ocid=msn360
    Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
    Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

They didn't hire this guy did they?

Comment

Iranian ex pats are cheering for Trump, that tells me all I need to know.
      Last edited by Urban hermit; 14 Jan 20, 00:56.
      Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.

Comment

Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post
        Iranian ex patriots are cheering for Trump, that tells me all I need to know.
        Iraqi ex patriots were cheering for Bush too. That should NOT tell you all that you need to know...

p.s. okay, expatriets lol

Last edited by pamak; 14 Jan 20, 00:32.
        My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Iranian journalist resigns, apologizes for lying to the Iranian people for 13 years...…
          Who are these Iranian apologists you speak of though? Everyone in and outside of Iran knows how corrupt their regime is.
          Wisdom is personal

Comment

Originally posted by Karri View Post

Who are these Iranian apologists you speak of though? Everyone in and outside of Iran knows how corrupt their regime is.
            See post 4

Comment

Originally posted by pamak View Post

Iraqi ex patriots were cheering for Bush too. That should NOT tell you all that you need to know...

p.s. okay, expatriets lol
              Fixed it. Your either for freedom or you aren't.

Comment

Just like in Iraq.

You were not for freedom in Syria or Libya though...

Nor are you for freedom in Saudi Arabia and most of the small states in the Arab Peninsular where a king or an emir cannot be challenged.

In other words, you are for freedom only in selected cases. Now try to explain what exactly makes Iran such a case and not Syria. The latter by the way has (and has used) chemical weapons, has a dictator who kills his own people, shares borders with Israel, and it is also in dispute with Israel about the Golan heights.
                Last edited by pamak; 14 Jan 20, 01:16.
                My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Originally posted by pamak View Post

Just like in Iraq.

You were not for freedom in Syria or Libya though...

Nor are you for freedom in Saudi Arabia and most of the small states in the Arab Peninsular where a king or an emir cannot be challenged.

In other words, you are for freedom only in selected cases. Now try to explain what exactly makes Iran such a case and not Syria. The latter by the way has (and has used) chemical weapons, has a dictator who kills his own people, shares borders with Israel, and it is also in dispute with Israel about the Golan heights.
                  Who gave you the right to speak for me?
                  Make your argument pro or anti democracy Irainians but don't tell me what I believe in.

Comment

Who gave you the right to speak for me?
                    Make your argument pro or anti democracy Irainians but don't tell me what I believe in.
                    I made the argument that there is a contradiction between what you say now and what you have said in previous years and even in the previous month. And take "you" as a word that includes in general the people of your side.

If you are saying that the withdrawal from Syria a month ago or the criticism against Obama's attempt to remove Gaddafi was not a view that you were personally sharing with those whose opinion now endorse, then I will let you off the hook since in such case you will at least be consistent.

By the way, it seems that you reserve for yourself the right to tell me what I believe about the Iranians but you flinch when I respond.
                    Last edited by pamak; 14 Jan 20, 02:44.

Comment

Why did Trump tear up the Iranian nuclear treaty?

Comment

Just because someone values the rule of law (in their own country), doesn't mean that they support Iran. You're being disingenuous.
                        "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                        - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by Johan Banér View Post
                          Why did Trump tear up the Iranian nuclear treaty?
                          Probably because it was brokered to the clear advantage of Iran, it was presented by John Kerry, it gave away billions to a corrupt regime (not to the people of Iran), because the Iranians had no intention of ever adhering to their end of the agreement, Obama thought it was a good idea, it was in no way enforceable, it was not fair to the taxpayers of the U.S......etc., etc.,
                          Pick two.
                          ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
                          IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

Breaking the nuclear deal with Iran led to the incidents with oil tankers in the Gulf, the attack on the Saudi oil refinery, the killing of Soleimani, and the Iranian response as well as the shooting down of the Ukrainian airliner and the unnecessary deaths of 176 innocents.

It's too bad when Trump lies and gets caught that he doesn't resign as he is unfit for the office.

Why don't you ever remark on Trump's perfidy, dishonesty, and corruption?
                            We are not now that strength which in old days
                            Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                            Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                            To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
                              Breaking the nuclear deal with Iran led to the incidents with oil tankers in the Gulf, the attack on the Saudi oil refinery, the killing of Soleimani, and the Iranian response as well as the shooting down of the Ukrainian airliner and the unnecessary deaths of 176 innocents.

It's too bad when Trump lies and gets caught that he doesn't resign as he is unfit for the office.

Why don't you ever remark on Trump's perfidy, dishonesty, and corruption?

So our withdrawal from a (stupid) deal jusitifes the iranians planting mines on tankers owned by other people and shooting down a ukrainian jet filled with civilians that was always in their control?

You have it seriously bad if you think Trump is to blame for the attacks by the iranians.

There is this weird concept called "free will" and I kinda think that maybe the Iranians exercised that free will and chose to attack people who weren't a threat all by themselves.

Obviously you think differently.

Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X