Democrats frown on putting gang members on red flag list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Democrats frown on putting gang members on red flag list

Maybe they don't want to offend their base?

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...-red-flag-laws
    Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
    Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

One Trump supporter arguing against the values of democracy in one thread. Now we have a different Trump supporter arguing in favor of gun control in another. Sad.
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
    - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Trump should have created his own party. You're not republicans.
      "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
      - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I don't know why they'd object. Gangsters don't vote for anybody. Most probably aren't registered to vote, or if they are by something like 'motor-voter' laws, they probably don't know it-- or care.

Comment

My mistake. I forgot about the Mulford Act. Republicans have always been selective about who the 2nd Amendment applies to. Gun grabbing is ok, so long as it doesn't involve them. For a moment I thought those days were over.
          - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
            My mistake. I forgot about the Mulford Act. Republicans have always been selective about who the 2nd Amendment applies to. Gun grabbing is ok, so long as it doesn't involve them. For a moment I thought those days were over.
            Republicans didn't come up with red flag laws! The republican on the committee intentionally proposed putting any known gang members on the red flag list to expose the hypocrisy of the red flag laws!
            I thought you would have figured that out! The Democrats want to put law abiding citizens on the list, not known criminals .
            Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.

Comment

Gangsters shouldn't be allowed to vote. When such things such as low riding pants are gonna bust your chin and teeth when you're trying to run from the cops and get you busted is too difficult to comprehend, then gangsters have no right to vote or reproduce.
              Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post

Republicans didn't come up with red flag laws! The republican on the committee intentionally proposed putting any known gang members on the red flag list to expose the hypocrisy of the red flag laws!
                I thought you would have figured that out! The Democrats want to put law abiding citizens on the list, not known criminals .
                Never said they did. Are you excusing republicans for supporting it, because they're not the ones who came up with it? I don't see you holding their feet to the fire.
                Last edited by TactiKill J.; 05 Jan 20, 22:51.
                - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Never said they did. Are you excusing republicans for supporting it, because they're not the ones who came up with it? I don't see you holding their feet to the fire.
                  I am 100% opposed to the red flag laws.

Comment

Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post

I am 100% opposed to the red flag laws.
                    No you're not.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/05/polit...ump/index.html
                    - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post
                      Gangsters shouldn't be allowed to vote. When such things such as low riding pants are gonna bust your chin and teeth when you're trying to run from the cops and get you busted is too difficult to comprehend, then gangsters have no right to vote or reproduce.
                      You can say the same about any group. The rednecks who can't figure out that incest is wrong. The homosexuals and LGBT crowd who don't understand the laws of nature. Down to the racists and supremacists.

No one is holier than thou, everyone deserves a vote and the right to reproduce. Authoritarian.

If you're worried about people not being qualified enough to make a good decision, then focus on improving America's culture and education so that's no longer as big of an issue.
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I am not Trump.

Comment

You can say the same about any group. The rednecks who can't figure out that incest is wrong. The homosexuals and LGBT crowd who don't understand the laws of nature. Down to the racists and supremacists.

No one is holier than thou, everyone deserves a vote and the right to reproduce. Authoritarian.

If you're worried about people not being qualified enough to make a good decision, then focus on improving America's culture and education so that's no longer as big of an issue.
                          Why do you want gangs to be armed?

Comment

It is impossible to be a supporter of the 2nd Amendment while at the same time voting for or defending a president who on numerous occasions has expressed interest in confiscating our guns.
                            - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

You are running circles. It the members of rednecks or any other group got it wrong, they would be in the same pool of criminals that are not fit to vote. You trying to play semantics and master to goalpost is is lame.
                              Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X