Joe Biden might choose a Republican as his VP running mate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marktwain View Post

You reply to a post that mentions the HOTNESS that is Representative Gabbard and you post this? Go look at some pictures of Representative Gabbard surfing and think about how you have gone so wrong.

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" Beatrice Evelyn Hall
    Updated for the 21st century... except if you are criticizing islam, that scares the $hii+e out of me!

Comment

Originally posted by craven View Post

actually I am fairly sure there are a number of Reps that would say yes. There is a difference between being a republican and being anti Trump.
      The difference is that the anti Trumpers/ the Never Trumpers are only disguised RINOs.

Comment

Originally posted by ljadw View Post

The difference is that the anti Trumpers/ the Never Trumpers are only disguised RINOs.
        As long as the so called RINOS still support way more often than not GOP policies and confirm conservative judges, they are still in name and in practice conservative republicans.
        The name RINO is just a silly term used by partisan fundamentalists in the US politics who demand ideological purity and see any deviation from the proscribed ideological line as proof of ideological treason. The root of division in this country's politics is found in this expectation of purity.
        Last edited by pamak; 05 Jan 20, 16:37.
        My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Originally posted by ljadw View Post

actually since you have no clue about US poltics otherwise you would realize there are a lot of good arguments that Trump supporters are the rhinos big budget expanding federal powers are not what the republicans usually are about

Comment

When thhe GOP dominated Congress, they never blocked the proposals of Obama .It were the Democrats who wanted to increase the powers of the federal government and take away the powers of the states ( Obamacare ) and it were the RINOS who agreed with them .The GOP had betrayed the American people, that's why the deplorables elected Trump as their candidate .

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X