• bill shack
    commented on 's reply
    If fox news says it bad then it bad.

• Tuebor
    commented on 's reply
    Originally posted by Tsar View Post
    Since when is an executive order a law?
    Was it passed by the state legislature?
    Nope, and the Legislature did not extend her emergency powers so...

• Tsar
    commented on 's reply
    Since when is an executive order a law?
    Was it passed by the state legislature?

• Nichols
    commented on 's reply
    Originally posted by Massena View Post

This was a new one today. If it upsets you so much, then don't read it.
    What is the difference between these two threads?

https://forums.armchairgeneral.com/f...e-mask-mystery

• Massena
    commented on 's reply
    Originally posted by Tuebor View Post
    How many times are you going to post the exact same story?
    This was a new one today. If it upsets you so much, then don't read it.

• 82redleg
    commented on 's reply
    Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Given the corrupt history of voting associated with the Democratic Party, when illegals and dead people vote, I don't believe the people have much say in things at all.

I would also point out that politicians make a lot of promises to get elected, which they then toss aside and it's business as usual. So, do the people really get what they ask for?
    Given the margins that both Cuomo and DeBlasio won by, I think it's pretty safe to assume that they had the support of the majority of voters.

I'm not sure about DeBlasio, but Cuomo has been re elected, I think twice. The excuse that the electorate didn't know is pretty thin.

• Tuebor
    commented on 's reply
    How many times are you going to post the exact same story?

• Tuebor
    commented on 's reply
    Originally posted by Massena View Post
    Trump is asked by the Michigan AG to wear a face mask when visiting the Ford Plant in Michigan.
    Nessel has troubles sometimes in that she thinks SHE is the governor. She also does not wear a mask herself.

"While my department will not act to prevent you from touring Ford's plant, I ask that while you are on tour you respect the great efforts of the men and women at Ford - and across this State - by wearing a facial covering," she wrote. "It is not just the policy of Ford, by virtue of the Governor's Executive Orders, it is currently the law of this State."
    NO! It is not! A) Whitmer walked back the face mask issue even when she still had legal authority to do so, and it became only "strongly recommended." Her Powers ended at 11:59 pm on April 30th. She is currently operating extra-legally, and the powers that be (Sheriffs, judges, municipalities, etc) have either come out and declared they would not enforce her decrees, or quietly ignore them.

Secondly, who in the State Police would follow her directions and try to arrest the President of the United States or forcibly bar him? Nessel is another moron who will probably be a one termer.

The factory has policies in place requiring everyone on site to wear personal protective equipment, raising questions about whether Trump would wear a face covering. The president has yet to wear a mask publicly, electing against their use during previous trips to Pennsylvania and Arizona.

Every place has policies in place requiring etc etc. No one here is following it. In many cases in that plant it would not be safe or reasonable to wear masks. Doubt much if the virus would survive long in Die Cast anyhow.

• Massena
    replied
    ...Will Trump wear a face mask as required by the Ford Company? He has a legal and moral responsibility to do so. However, those terms are foreign to Trump-'legal', 'moral', and 'responsibility.'

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp
    Ahead of President Trump’s planned trip Thursday to a Ford manufacturing plant in Michigan, the state’s attorney general implored him to wear a face mask on his tour, citing a “legal responsibility.”
    In an open letter addressed to Trump, Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel (D) asked the president, who has consistently appeared barefaced in public and at the White House, to adhere to executive orders issued by Gov. Gretchen Whitmer (D) and Ford’s policy mandating masks to slow the spread of the novel
    coronavirus. Trump is scheduled to visit a factory southwest of Detroit that has been repurposed to manufacture ventilators.
    “While my Department will not act to prevent you from touring Ford’s plant, I ask that while you are on tour you respect the great efforts of the men and women at Ford — and across this State — by wearing a facial covering,” Nessel wrote. “It is not just the policy of Ford, by virtue of the Governor’s Executive Orders. It is currently the law of this State."

Leave a comment:

• Tuebor
    commented on 's reply
    Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post

Nessel is Jewish and Lesbian. According to wiki the first Jewish AG of Michigan. That will get her the scorn of some Trump fans,
    I'm from Michigan, and I did not know either. Never was a campaign issue nor has it been brought up in all the attacks she is getting here (including those on "Right Wing" forums).

Seems the only one who has a problem with it is you.

• Tuebor
    commented on 's reply
    Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post

Like Trump SHOULD be in Waashington and not out touring the country pretending he is doing something
    Why? What can he only do in Washington that he cannot do anywhere else?

What really sucks is that he is visiting my old work place, and I could have been part of the security detail. Sigh, but I guess Kim will just have to take my would be place. I miss Kim.

• Tuebor
    commented on 's reply
    Originally posted by Nikki View Post
    I think the Gov Whitmer should focus on the 2 busted dams, not whether Trump wears a mask or not.
    She's attacking Trump for not wearing a mask, but she is giving press conferences without wearing a mask herself.

• ljadw
    commented on 's reply
    Originally posted by bill shack View Post
    even fox news says no not take it .
    Fox News Channel senior managing editor for health news Dr. Manny Alvarez said Monday that President Trump was being "highly irresponsible" for taking the antimalarial drug hydroxychloroquine as a preventive against contracting coronavirus.
    Alvarez is wrong : he is NOT Trump's doctor and should remain silent .

• Cambronnne
    commented on 's reply
    I think the Gov Whitmer should focus on the 2 busted dams, not whether Trump wears a mask or not.
    She’s campaigning to be Biden’s running mate, the people of Michigan aren’t as important as getting on TV now.

• Half Pint John
    commented on 's reply
    Like Trump SHOULD be in Waashington and not out touring the country pretending he is doing something

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X