X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nichols
    commented on 's reply
    Originally posted by Massena View Post
    Just-released polls contain bad news for President Trump and his Senate allies, with Joe Biden expanding the electoral map to states that have long been safe bastions for the Republican Party.
    What's next, Clinton has doubled the lead over Trump?

Oh...wait, that was 2016.

What's next, Biden has doubled the lead over Trump?

What is that old saying about those that don't learn from history?

• Nikki
    commented on 's reply
    I think the Gov Whitmer should focus on the 2 busted dams, not whether Trump wears a mask or not.

• Rojik
    commented on 's reply
    Matters not. Biden is a lump. Carter mkII. Swapping the insane for the infirm is like swapping deck chairs on the titanic.

• Rojik
    commented on 's reply
    Oh man oh man, is this Trump show the gift that keeps on giving. You couldn’t script this stuff.

I knew when he won life would get more interesting, and I was ok with that coz ms evil didn’t, but wow! I never realised how interesting. The best bit is watching his fans tie themselves in knots justifying his latest, random thought. (Hint fellas - he’s a self loving idiot who isn’t fit to run a hotdog stand, but neither is the cavalcade of munters the Dems put up)

4 more years, Don. Ramp up the crazy. Go hard or go home. If you are going to drag us all in the toilet then thank you for giving me a laugh as the button flushes

• Urban hermit
    commented on 's reply
    Your local health district is in the best position to monitor and regulate such facilities . That is what they are there fore.
    It is your responsibility to participate in state and local political issues and hold those elected to county commissions and state legislatures to fund local health districts and audit them,

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X