X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rojik
    commented on 's reply
    Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post

So from your perspective, are there concerns about Biden's mental state?

I see clips of him behaving oddly from time to time, but recognize my bias might be affecting how I interpret his actions.

Is there concern on the left about Biden's mind?
    I am assuming that you are not a trump supporter so your perspective on Biden would be less affected by bias than mine.
    Mental state, I don’t know. He does come across as a bit odd, but that is no big deal... most people that chase power strike me as odd. It’s more that he doesn’t have anything that looks like a plan. ‘I’m not him’ doesn’t cut it.
    Trump, for all his faults (and there are many) does things. Biden seems to do not much at all, and was a mover and shaker (and I use the term loosely) in what I see as an administration that didn’t do much but kick cans down the road.

Very uninspiring, but I’m not sure that the Democrats can do inspiring without dodgy. I also think the real talent is keeping their powder dry for 2024.

• Salinator
    commented on 's reply
    Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post

Ignorant statement. Jews vote by a majority for the Dems.
    How is that an ignorant statement? Most Jews voting Dem does not show sign of of intelligence or logic. It only shows that the majority are sheep.

• Salinator
    commented on 's reply
    Originally posted by Massena View Post

No, it was not. Please don't try to infer something that doesn't exist. I answered the question that was put and asked if there was anything else. It was as simple as that.
    You made a personal comment. Last friendly reminder.

• Half Pint John
    commented on 's reply
    Originally posted by ljadw View Post

Democrats are anti semites .
    Dana Nessel is a renegade Jew .
    Ignorant statement. Jews vote by a majority for the Dems.

• Half Pint John
    commented on 's reply
    Originally posted by ljadw View Post

Berger neither Gilday were warning about a second wave .
    CNN was putting words in their mouth .
    In other words ,CNN falsified what they said .
    Do you know what quotes are?

• Massena
    commented on 's reply
    Originally posted by Salinator View Post

He is trying to say the article is TDS driven, clearly proven with the need for the author to squeeze in mention of Trump.

Friendly reminder, keep the personal commentary to yourself. Your last sentence was not necessary and is clearly meant to imply that he has some sort of issue with comprehension or reasoning.
    No, it was not. Please don't try to infer something that doesn't exist. I answered the question that was put and asked if there was anything else. It was as simple as that.

• DingBat
    commented on 's reply
    What Will It Take to Cool the Planet?

• ljadw
    commented on 's reply
    The Chief of Naval Operations and the Commandant of the Marine Corps weigh in on a possible reoccurance of the coronavirus:
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/21/polit...ing/index.html

Two of the US military's most senior leaders issued a stark warning Thursday that the threat from the coronavirus is still high and stressed they are preparing for a possible second wave.

"That threat is not going away any time soon," Admiral Michael Gilday, chief of naval operations, told a small group of reporters. "Nobody has a crystal ball."

That was underscored by General David Berger, commandant of the Marine Corps. "Clearly we have learned a hell of a lot from the last three, four months that we are going to apply should that happen," Berger said. "We will be prepared for it."

Neither officer mentioned President Donald Trump. But their comments came as the President has been pushing states to reopen and on Wednesday said the government had done "amazingly well," despite the fact the US has the highest death toll in the world with more than 93,000 people losing their lives to the virus as of Thursday afternoon.
    Berger neither Gilday were warning about a second wave .
    CNN was putting words in their mouth .
    In other words ,CNN falsified what they said .

• ljadw
    commented on 's reply
    It is not correct to say that the US have the highest death toll : Belgium with 3 % of the US population has a death toll of 9000. Converted to the US,this means a death toll of 270000 .
    The converted British death toll is 190000,converted Spanish death toll is 200000 .
    Converted death toll of Luxembourg and of the Isle of Man 100000.

• ljadw
    commented on 's reply
    Tlaib is a crypto communist who hates Israel, all Jews and the USA. Some one who is a friend of Tlaib can't be a friend of the Jews : Leon Blum was not a friend of Eichmann.

• ljadw
    commented on 's reply
    Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post

Nessel identifies as Jewish. She like the great vast majority of American Jews support working with Palestinian folks...and are democrats. All this talk about Israel and how democrats are against Jews is trotted out by Trump and his ilk...its not true. Even at some of the recent press conferences Trump was complaining about how democrats treat Jews...its all hype and misinformation and American Jews dont buy it, you or I should not buy it.

https://www.heyalma.com/lesbian-jewi...y-in-michigan/

Dont have the info on the folks you speak of above, this threads about AG Nessel and I do have info on her

How Judaism inspires the first openly gay politician in Michigan state office

Setting up a hate crimes division, fighting for LGBTQ rights and helping immigrants, Dana Nessel says she stands up for people like her grandparents who fled the Holocaust

Dana Nessel says the election of Donald Trump moved her to run for office.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/how-ju...-state-office/
    Democrats are anti semites .
    Dana Nessel is a renegade Jew .

• ljadw
    commented on 's reply
    Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post

Maybe not on that board but some Trumpers will single out Nessel just as they do with Ilhan Omar or Tlaib. And I dont have a problem with Nessel. I think its interesting to have a first Jewish AG, a first Catholic (insert w/e title) first Hindu, first Atheist etc.

Does the GOP have one Palestinian American congressmen or senator?

I havent heard of any democrats criticizing minorities. OTOH Trump said once "I think Islam hates us". Some on the conservative side tend to gun after minorities and now stand for giving away trillions of dollars instead of helping Americans get jobs. The democratic party has a big chance this election year to shine, it wins in diversity now needs to win in job performance.
    Diversity is destroying the USA and Muslims are the last in the world to speak about diversity : there is no diversity in Muslim countries : non Muslims are only sitting ducks in Muslim countries .

• Salinator
    commented on 's reply

It stated in the article that 'Neither officer mentioned President Donald Trump.'

Does that answer your question?

He is trying to say the article is TDS driven, clearly proven with the need for the author to squeeze in mention of Trump.

Friendly reminder, keep the personal commentary to yourself. Your last sentence was not necessary and is clearly meant to imply that he has some sort of issue with comprehension or reasoning.

• 82redleg
    commented on 's reply
    Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Circular argument. If all you are offered re crap choices, then you elect crap. Remember all of Obama;s election promises?

These days, the public has no real choice at all. It's all rotten and corrupt, or hopelessly corrupt and compromised....
    It may not be the result of a single election, but the government we have is the result of the choices that the electorate has made. That's why NY, VA, etc, are shitty places- because a shitty electorate tolerates shitty leaders. If you don't believe that, you don't believe in our system, and I have to believe in our system. If the people de,Andes a change, things would change. They don't, so....

• Salinator
    commented on 's reply
    Originally posted by 17thfabn View Post

I see an article where the leaders of the USN and USMC state they are planing to deal with the current COVID-19 outbreak and future resurgence. As they should. What does that have to do with the president?

The article states the US has the highest death toll from COVID-19. Does ANY ONE trust China's numbers? It is not a conspiracy theory to not trust Communist China.
    No one except Trump haters believe China, not even people in CHINA! Half of the world (more if you include practically everyone in China the does not work for the CCP) is saying China tried to cover up and then lied and is still lying. Given the hand that we were dealt, we did do amazingly well except for NYC and New York State because they have two of the dumbest people, Fredo's brother and de Blasio.

Did you know that 21 million cellphones in China was shut off? It can't be money because the Chinese are obsessed with cell and internet and the devices and services there are incredibly cheap. An iPhone X clone that can do more than a real one, but with more features and storage is only about $50. They don't even bother to have any phone trade-in programs like we do over here. People in China throw phones, tablets, and laptops into the trash every few months when they procure new ones.

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X