Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump and Obama tie as Most Admired Man in 2019

How will the snowflakes explain this:

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- Barack Obama and Donald Trump are tied this year as the most admired man. It is Obama's 12th time in the top spot versus the first for Trump. Michelle Obama is the most admired woman for the second year in a row.

Each year since 1948, Gallup has asked Americans to name, in an open-ended fashion, which man and woman living anywhere in the world they admire most. This year's results are based on a Dec. 2-15 poll.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/273125/...-man-2019.aspx
    "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

I've been laughing about this one all day.

Apparently, the "light bringer" is no more popular than history's greatest monster.
    Maybe, just maybe trump isn't as awful as some desperately want to believe.

Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

I know someone who is hyperventilating right now

Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
      Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Comment

Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post
        I know someone who is hyperventilating right now

Guarantee....there is more than one person hyperventilating now....
        "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post

Guarantee....there is more than one person hyperventilating now....
          It's good for them
          Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
          Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Comment

This proves that there are a lot of deranged people in America. Hence why Trump was nominated in the first place. No surprise that a country whose culture centers around hate and with a history based on hate, would admire someone who personifies hate. This isn't a new trend here.

Some of Trump's quotes over the years:

"She gets out and she starts asking me all sorts of ridiculous questions. You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes, blood coming out of her wherever. In my opinion, she was off base.”

“She does have a very nice figure. I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”

“Rosie O’Donnell is disgusting, I mean, both inside and out. You take a look at her, she’s a slob, she talks like a truck driver. …If I were running The View, I’d fire Rosie. I mean, I’d look at her right in that fat, ugly face of hers, I’d say, ‘Rosie, you’re fired.’ We’re all a little chubby, but Rosie’s just worst than most of us. But it’s not the chubbiness – Rosie is a very unattractive person, both inside and out. Rosie’s a person that’s very lucky to have her girlfriend. And she better be careful, or I’ll send one of my friends over to pick up her girlfriend – why would she stay with Rosie if she had another choice?"

"I've been successful with your girlfriend, I'll tell you that. …I took her away like he was a dog. ...While you were getting onto the plane to go to California thinking that she was your girlfriend, she was some place that you wouldn't have been very happy with."

“I think that putting a wife to work is a very dangerous thing. …I don't want to sound too much like a chauvinist, but when I come home and dinner's not ready, I'll go through the roof, okay?”

"I like taking guns away early," Trump said. "Take the guns first, go through due process second."

And this is who Trump supporters view as the most admirable man in America? And they wonder why they're called deplorables?
            "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
            - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Ah.....spring is in the air....the snow is beginning to melt.

Now that Obama & Trump are both admired.

Comment

12th time most admired man vs one time most admired man.

Who's the winner so far?

Anyway, ya'll seem pretty obsessed about who has the largest d**k.
                "For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return"

Comment

The proper comparison will be to see the percentage of those who admire Trump the most three years after the end of Trump's presidency. But in any case, the result of such polls is meaningless with respect to who is really more popular. Usually, such expressions of adoration comes from the most partisan parts of the political spectrum . So, one can say that the results (assuming they accurately reflect reality ) show that today Obama inspires the most partisan Democrats as much as Trump inspires today the most partisan republicans. Of course, if one counts all supporters, including those moderates who sided with Trump or Obama without adoring them, then the election results up until now show that Obama won the majority of those who voted while Trump was unable to build such large support.
                  Ohh, also Obama was likeable enough to avoid impeachment by his political opponents...
                  Last edited by pamak; 31 Dec 19, 04:49.
                  My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

And they both got a rousing vote of 18 percent each. Now that is impressive.

Comment

Why anyone would admire an incompetent, anti-American racist loser like Obama is beyond comprehension. Trump is at least trying to fix America rather than tear it down the way Obama did.

What next? The Democrats as the party of peace, prosperity and harmony?
                      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Rutger View Post
                        12th time most admired man vs one time most admired man.

Who's the winner so far?

Anyway, ya'll seem pretty obsessed about who has the largest d**k.
                        I believe you are the only one here who even thought of that particular appendage.

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post
                          Ah.....spring is in the air....the snow is beginning to melt.

Now that Obama & Trump are both admired.
                          Actually, Hell is freezing over.

Comment

Polls are interesting but one cannot always rely on polls. Look at the 2016 presidential election.

That being said it’s obvious that millions and millions of people Admire Trump and Obama
                            Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
                            Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Actually, Hell is freezing over.
                              .....but it is interesting to watch snowflakes melting as hell is freezing over.....

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X