Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urban hermit
    replied
    The gunman should have been off the streets for good a long time ago. Another example of our failing "justice" system, AKA " wait until they kill someone before we take action system "

Leave a comment:

• Stonewall_Jack
    replied
    River Oaks Man ‘Battling Demon’ Identified as Gunman in White Settlement Church Shooting

Keith Thomas Kinnunen had criminal record for assault, theft; ex-wife filed protective order and said he was battling a demon, not nice to anyone

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/ri...hurch/2283777/

Keith Kinnunen was a misguided man whom killed two fellow Americans. In going forward the USAs leadership should do what it can to make society a better place where such acts occur less.

Leave a comment:

• Trung Si
    replied
    Originally posted by Pruitt View Post
    A gunman opened fire in a church in White Settlement, Texas. Two church goers were killed and the Gunman was engaged by members of the congregation and also killed. White Settlement is to the West of Fort Worth.

So far I see no posts in ACG. Anyone have a comment?

Pruitt
    Here is what I found on it!
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/i-...cid=spartandhp

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied
    Sad to say that this sort of thing is all to common throughout America.

Leave a comment:

• Jose50
    replied
    The bad guy was taken down before he could do even more damage. Kudos to those folks who were carrying.

Leave a comment:

• Snowshoveler
    replied
    No place is safe from murderers not even a church fortunately they took him out before he could kill as many as he wanted to

Leave a comment:

• Pruitt
    started a topic White Settlement, Texas

White Settlement, Texas

A gunman opened fire in a church in White Settlement, Texas. Two church goers were killed and the Gunman was engaged by members of the congregation and also killed. White Settlement is to the West of Fort Worth.

So far I see no posts in ACG. Anyone have a comment?

Pruitt

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X