Mystery Drones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

I've posted my solution: shoot one down and then wait for whoever shows up to complain about it.

Clearly something odd is going on, especially when no US agency claims ownership. Originally I suspected ICE or DEA practicing night inderdiction, but now?
    It could be similar to all the stuff that was around with the F117 or the SR 71 Standard secret testing stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by craven View Post

It could be similar to all the stuff that was around with the F117 or the SR 71 Standard secret testing stuff.
      Nobody I know of tests secret stuff over Colorado and Nebraska, and drones are hardly "secret" these days since we can buy them in the local stores.

The drones are said to look like this according to CBS News last PM, although I suspect that's just speculation since they fly at night and no one seems to have gotten a good look at them.

Last edited by Mountain Man; 07 Jan 20, 10:38.
      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fb...cid=spartanntp

The FBI, FAA and U.S. Air Force are investigating a mystery in the skies over Colorado, Nebraska and Kansas. Swarms of drones have been spotted there — sometimes in formation. But who's flying them?

For the last week, Michelle Eckert has spotted a high-flying, night-time mystery above her rural northern Colorado home. She has seen drones, sometimes a dozen or more with wingspans 6 feet wide.

"The sky is lit up with Christmas lights basically," she told CBS News. "There's lights and things flying all over. It reminded me of something from a movie."

Sheriff's departments across the border area of three states have been flooded with at least 30 reports since mid-December.
        We are not now that strength which in old days
        Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
        Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
        To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose50 View Post

Could be it would trigger a new sort of skeet shooting...
          I like it!!

Big meeting recently between the state and county LEO's and government agencies. Usual results..."nobody knows nothing".

Odd, isn't it? We can listen to every single cellphone in America and abroad, but somehow we just can't track or identify the frequencies or transmitters used to control a bunch of drones.

I smell that sour odor of moldy crotch rot and rancid bulls**t peculiar to the Federal Government. That "powerful odor of mendacity" that we taxpaying citizens known only too well.

Comment

I’ve been following this elsewhere, one recent article from Nebraska falsely reported drones when in fact they were 737s, three of them flying one after the other.
            "In modern war... you will die like a dog for no good reason."
            Ernest Hemingway.

Comment

Originally posted by Achtung Baby View Post
              I’ve been following this elsewhere, one recent article from Nebraska falsely reported drones when in fact they were 737s, three of them flying one after the other.
              I doubt that very much. A group of drones does not in any way resemble three airliners, nor do airliners fly at the low altitudes used by drones.

I would actually believe UFO's before I would buy this one.

Comment

I am with MM on this one. It is extremely odd that no one tracked this one down yet. Not including if some potentially bad guys could do this it could be very ugly

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

I doubt that very much. A group of drones does not in any way resemble three airliners, nor do airliners fly at the low altitudes used by drones.

I would actually believe UFO's before I would buy this one.
                  I'm referring to this article(link below) in particular, in one of the photos you can see its the underbelly of a 737 with the nav lights on. Independent people have verified that three 737s were flying in the vicinity, the first plane was there at 8:09 and 55 seconds p.m, the second plane was 8:13 and 32 seconds p.m, and the last one was at 8:15 and 19 seconds p.m.
                  Yet in the article we have them calling it drones in the sky. This quote from the deputy sheriff clearly describes the three 737s flight pattern.
                  “Drone activity reported just now, Highway 71 and County Road 4D,” Deputy Justin Allen says in a text message to a Denver Post reporter, who’s on the hunt for drones hovering over the Eastern Plains.

On a desolate dirt road just north of Limon, the sky is lit by stars and a waxing crescent moon. Then, a small set of red-and-white lights blink rapidly, punctuating the rural Colorado landscape. The aerial object travels briskly across the sky at several hundred feet above the fields and wind turbines. Minutes later, another one creeps onto the horizon. And then another one.
                  Of course there will be hoaxers capitalising on all this but it's telling that we cannot take the word of LEOs on such sightings if they can easily assume something that is not. There are flight tracking apps that could've help them here but they instead simply fostered the hysteria.

TDP-L-Drone-RJS-0012.jpg?fit=910%2C9999px&ssl=1.jpg

https://www.denverpost.com/2020/01/0...unty-colorado/
                  Ernest Hemingway.

Comment

(announcer: "Faster than a speeding bullet...more powerful than a model airplane...able to leap tall buildings on a single charge.."
                    "LOOK! UP IN THE SKY! "
                    "It's a bird."
                    "It's a plane."
                    "NO! It's...It's...A DRONE!"
                    (announcer: "Yes, it's a drone. Strange apparatus built in China and sent to the US with powers far beyond those of handheld cameras...and which (disguised as an ordinary electronic plaything, easily mastered by any ten-year-old..) relays sensitive info to sinister, anti-American, leftist organizations."
                    ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
                    IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

(announcer: "Faster than a speeding bullet...more powerful than a model airplane...able to leap tall buildings on a single charge.."
                      "LOOK! UP IN THE SKY! "
                      "It's a bird."
                      "It's a plane."
                      "NO! It's...It's...A DRONE!"
                      (announcer: "Yes, it's a drone. Strange apparatus built in China and sent to the US with powers far beyond those of handheld cameras...and which (disguised as an ordinary electronic plaything, easily mastered by any ten-year-old..) relays sensitive info to sinister, anti-American, leftist organizations."
                      Cit back on the comic books...

Comment

...could be true...
                        ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
                        IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

...could be true...
                          Ya think...?

Comment

And yet another news outlet making a bad call.

This time is was a Cessena Caravan they captured on film.

Below is what they saw.

metabunk-2020-01-08-09-47-22-jpg.39189.jpg

And here is a Cessena Caravan.

metabunk-2020-01-08-09-46-13-jpg.39188.jpg

This video even sounds like what the news captured.

The drone hysteria is making more people look up into the night sky when they normally don't bother, thus they label it a drone. The news don't care either way, no one holds them accountable and they need to keep up with the Jones with what's good clickbait for the advertisements.

https://www.wowt.com/content/news/CA...566798651.html

Ernest Hemingway.

Comment

I still think its a group of hobbyists, maybe a couple of kids, geez wow hysteria 30 sightings, I would have thought headlines like that would have meant 3,000 sightings

I am sure you get a least 30 gun shots fired reported in your area in the same time period that end up meaning nothing.

But drones are very fascinating so I could be wrong and perhaps its a Canadian branch of the Hell's Angels smuggling high priced prescription drugs across the border.

Comment

Originally posted by OttoHarkaman View Post
                                I still think its a group of hobbyists, maybe a couple of kids, geez wow hysteria 30 sightings, I would have thought headlines like that would have meant 3,000 sightings

I am sure you get a least 30 gun shots fired reported in your area in the same time period that end up meaning nothing.

But drones are very fascinating so I could be wrong and perhaps its a Canadian branch of the Hell's Angels smuggling high priced prescription drugs across the border.
                                No doubt there are drones in some reports, they're everywhere these days. It's just annoying that some news outlets just don't even bother trying to double check what they're reporting.
                                Ernest Hemingway.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X