This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

The vast majority of black americans are not Muslim, so statistically it would be a bad assumption. More likely, he was a black conservative.
    You have any proof that he was a black conservative ? And do you have any proof that being a black conservative means not being a black Muslim ?
    That the majority of AA are not Muslims,is irrelevant, as the majority of AA do not commit attacks against Jews . Black Muslims are hostile to Jews, not only to Israel, thus it is logical to assume that if a AA attacks Jews, he is also a Muslim .

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

The Trump movement has normalized the criticism of Blacks, Hispanics and Muslims. To the point where it's acceptable to degrade their homes to "shitholes". They have been dehumanized and vilified. It has led to mass murders, thwarted mass murders, and a significant increase in harassment. Especially on college campuses across the US. Yet, where's the censorship?

If you tell Blacks and Muslims that threats against their well-being don't warrant the same response, while revoking their first amendment rights in order to protect Jewish people, you will only create more militants.

Regardless of your desired outcome, that will end up being the reality.

More importantly, accountability matters. If Israel were to stop stealing land and committing war crimes, international crimes, etc, then people would stop criticizing them. It is absolutely asinine to have a president who can speak with vile disdain about any country he pleases, but no one can bring up the actions of Israel. These people are not going to take these double standards lightly.
      The victims were not Israelis but Americans,and there is no proof that they support Israel , besides AA are not victims of what happens in the ME, thus it is not their business . Only Muslim AA are involved in what happens in the ME, because it is a war of Muslims against Israel and against all Jewish people on earth . Thus it is logical that the culprit would be a Muslim, as he did not act as an AA, but as an anti Semite .
      Muslims and Hispanics have only themselves to blame for the fact that they are criticised .

Comment

Originally posted by ljadw View Post

Jesse Jackson did not commit terrorist attacks .
        Jesse Jackson has been rumored to have conspired to assassinate Martin Luther King.

Then there's the Rev Al Sharpton.

. . . . Amid this unrest, Mr. Sharpton led hundreds of protesters on a march in front of the headquarters of the Chabad-Lubavitch Hasidic movement. During his remarks at Gavin Cato’s funeral, at which there was a banner declaring, “Hitler did not do the job,” Mr. Sharpton let loose with a eulogy blaming “the diamond merchants right here in Crown Heights,” and insisted that “the issue is not anti-Semitism; the issue is apartheid.” He continued: “All we want to say is what Jesus said: If you offend one of these little ones, you got to pay for it. No compromise, no meetings, no kaffeeklatsch, no skinnin’ and grinnin’. Pay for your deeds.”

Four years later, Mr. Sharpton incited violence again. In 1995, Fred Harari, a Jewish tenant of a retail property on 125th Street who operated Freddy’s Fashion Mart, sought to evict his longtime subtenant, a black-owned record store called the Record Shack. Beginning that August, Mr. Sharpton led a series of marches against the planned eviction. Protesters led by Mr. Sharpton’s National Action Network picketed outside the store day after day, referring to Jews as “bloodsuckers” and threatening, “We’re going to burn and loot the Jews.” At one point Mr. Sharpton told protesters, “We will not stand by and allow them to move this brother so that some white interloper can expand his business.” Never mind that the building was actually owned by a black Pentecostal church.

Then, on Dec. 8, 1995, a protester named Roland J. Smith Jr. entered Mr. Harari’s store, told all the black customers to leave, shot several remaining customers and set the store on fire. The gunman fatally shot himself, and seven store employees died of smoke inhalation. . . . .

"Why Are Democrats Defending Al Sharpton?", by Glenn C Loury, The New York Times, 31 Jul 2019
        This is the first I've heard that Rev Al is a Muslim.

Originally posted by ChrisF1987 View Post
        . . . . This stuff has been going on since the 1980s, it got alot better in the 1990s after the Crown Heights riot led to inter-cultural seminars and meetings . . . .
        There were real tension between Chabad Lubavitch Hasidic Jews and neighboring African-Americans and West Indians back in the '70s. Easter Parkway always had an air of tension about it. The kicker was the Thursday night action on the "hoes' stroll" by the park on Rochester Avenue.

I lived alongside the Satmar in Williamsburg for many years, and I can tell you that they weren't very good neighbors. They had a habit of deliberately inflaming those around them.

Regarding the suspect in the Monsey attack:

The man accused of going on a stabbing rampage at a Hanukkah celebration in upstate Monsey is “not a terrorist” — he’s just mentally ill — family friends claimed Sunday in an apparent response to Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s statements earlier in the day that the attack was an “act of domestic terrorism.”

Grafton Thomas — who is accused of storming into a rabbi’s house in Monsey Saturday night and wounding five people with a machete — is “not a violent person,” according to his pastor of 10 years, Reverend Wendy Paige of the Hudson Highlands Cooperative Parish. . . . .

"Monsey stabbing suspect Grafton Thomas is mentally ill, ‘not a terrorist’: family friends," by Anabel Sosa and Tamar Lapin, New York Post, 29 Dec 2019
        - emphasis mine

Lot of crosses are visible on Hudson Highlands Cooperative Parish's Facebook page.

There goes the "he's a Muslim" bullsht.

He may not even be African-American, but West Indian. From the same New York Post piece:

A friend of the mom, Taleea Collins, said outside the home that Thomas is “a lovely person.”

“Grafton has always been a loving, loving man towards me. He calls me ‘auntie’ sometimes,”
        "Auntie" is a common term of endearment among both Black and Asian West Indians, but is not commonly encountered among African-Americans.
        Last edited by slick_miester; 30 Dec 19, 08:27.
        I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisF1987 View Post
          No, he was probably a Black nothing. These hate crimes are not about any kind of political ideology. It's plain old hate, been going on since Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton incited the Crown Heights riot in 1991 and even before. Remember "Hymietown"? There's a widespread belief in the Black community that the Jewish gentrification of historically Black neighborhoods in Brooklyn is some kind of 'colonization' and that's where the animosity comes from. Many Blacks in Brooklyn see themselves as being like the Palestinians in the West Bank.

This stuff has been going on since the 1980s, it got alot better in the 1990s after the Crown Heights riot led to inter-cultural seminars and meetings and such however things have gotten really bad again over the past 2-3 years. My NYPD friends tell me that the the 10 incidents over the past week reported by the media is "only the tip of the iceberg" and that anti-Semitic incidents have exploded over the past year. Also, the "10 in the last week" figure only applies to Brooklyn, there have been several anti-Semitic incidents in Manhattan and the Bronx over the past few days as well. Some of the reports have been truly vile and repulsive, in one incident an Orthodox Jewish man was smashed in the face with a brick and every tooth was knocked out. In another a Jewish mother and her young daughter (in a stroller no less) were attacked by several women (all Black).

I think the recent upswing in anti-Semitic acts here in New York is related to the rise of BDS supporting far left progressives like AOC, Ilhan Omar, Rahsida Tlaib, NY State Senator Julia Salazar, etc and their endless criticism of Israel, Netanyahu, etc. Pelosi needs to censure those clowns.
          This is been going on since the beginning of humanity.

Some Jews think that blacks have a problem with anti-Semitism. Some blacks think that Jews have a problem with racism. Both are wrong

Of course We also have in this world African Jews. They are just as Jewish as any other Jewish person in the world. We have former Jews in Israel That have converted to Catholicism and they are now leading a great life.

No Democrats of today are out there pushing bigotry , esepecially not Omar she is pro lgbt ...the neo Nazi and isil crowd would throw her off a roof for that.

We Would have to go quite far back in the US history to find Democrats that were providing bigotry and they were white Christians. Of course during that same time. Their were Republicans also opposed to various civil rights movements. It’s never been the case that the Republican party was the party of liberation in this country neither was the Democratic Party. What we had in America was for example the Union side during the US Civil War and various civil rights movements all of which were supported by Americans of various backgrounds.
          Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
          Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

Following what I have read, the criminal was black, thus we can assume that he was a muslim .
            Well, and we know what solution you've invented for dealing with the Muslim threat:

in WWII Germans were treated as enemies by the British government , Muslims must suffer the same fate .
            Way to go mate
            "For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return"

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post

Jesse Jackson has been rumored to have conspired to assassinate Martin Luther King.

There were real tension between Chabad Lubavitch Hasidic Jews and neighboring African-Americans and West Indians back in the '70s. Easter Parkway always had an air of tension about it. The kicker was the Thursday night action on the "hoes' stroll" by the park on Rochester Avenue.

I lived alongside the Satmar in Williamsburg for many years, and I can tell you that they weren't very good neighbors. They had a habit of deliberately inflaming those around them.

- emphasis mine

Lot of crosses are visible on Hudson Highlands Cooperative Parish's Facebook page.

He may not even be African-American, but West Indian. From the same New York Post piece:

"Auntie" is a common term of endearment among both Black and Asian West Indians, but is not commonly encountered among African-Americans.
              If some one attacks Jewish Americans, he is an anti-semite .
              If he is white, he can be a member of the KKK or be a muslim .
              If he is black, the possibility that he is a member of the KKK is ridiculous, thus, remains the assumption that he must be a muslim .The Islam is inherently antisemitic, thus we must start from the assumption that black antisemites are muslims .
              The explanation that he is mentally ill fortifies my distrust that he is a Muslim, as in Europe,every time a Muslim commits a terrorist attack, the explanation is that he is mentally ill .

Comment

- emphasis mine

Well for the controversy associated with folks like Rev Sharpton, the same can be said for NYC Rabbis of the 1980s such as Meir Kahane. Both Sharpton and Kahane were men of controversy, but they also had some good thoughts in their head. What any Democrat or Republican that claims to care about the USA needs to do is support equality among man. Bottom line is that as we both know, the state of NY when it comes to Ethnic or religious groups such as the Jews, Blacks Micks, Italians ...we got good and bad in each group. But right now in the USA, the USA is the strongest country in the world and one of the safest for minorities.

Whats amazing about this discussion and others is how some conservatives like iljadw now complain that the democratic party is anti Semitic, yet in other discussions the conservatives claim the democratic party is anti men, anti gun rights, anti Christian...hmmmm thats odd how can the democratic party be anti Christian and anti Semitic considering most democrats are Christians, and that the vast majority of American Jews vote a blue line? And that leading democrats are huge supporters of Israel including Schumer and Schiff.

Thats the problem with some GOP, they can not stand on one position, either they view democrats as being anti Christian and in favor of giving minorities to many rights, or they say that the democrats are the party of the racists.

Its totally fine IMO to criticize the democratic or GOP party, but the polarization on both sides create division. In going forward The POTUS most off all needs to step it up....some GOP complain about low level democrats like Rep Omar...well Trump has never apologized for his bigoted remarks and he may never apologize...hope is that at least Trump can be a good leader for all Americans in going forward.

George S Patton

Comment

The arrest of the Hannukah assaulter:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/29/us/ny...est/index.html
                  We are not now that strength which in old days
                  Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                  Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                  To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Following Robert Spencer, who knows more than everyone of you about the Islam, Thomas Grafton ( also called Grafton Thomas ) is a recent Muslim convert .
                    The man in Paris who attacked several police officers at police HQ was also a Muslim convert, something the media had finally to admit .

Comment

Following Robert Spencer, who knows more than everyone of you about the Islam, Thomas Grafton ( also called Grafton Thomas ) is a recent Muslim convert .
                      The man in Paris who attacked several police officers at police HQ was also a Muslim convert, something the media had finally to admit .
                      Robert Spencer is a right-wing fanatic and professed anti-Moslem author; and if you pay attention to him or follow him what does that make you?

He's one of those people who makes up what they don't know and they feed their followers with fear of the unknown, in this case Moslems.

What of the attacks on innocents by white supremacists? And the attacks on other Jewish people by those who believe in anti-Semitism?
                      We are not now that strength which in old days
                      Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                      Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                      To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post
                        Well for the controversy associated with folks like Rev Sharpton, the same can be said for NYC Rabbis of the 1980s such as Meir Kahane. Both Sharpton and Kahane were men of controversy, but they also had some good thoughts in their head. . . . .
                        Meir Kehane spoke at my high school when I was a student there. He was an avowed genocidal maniac. Made me shiver. At least two governments agreed with me: his organizations have been characterized as terrorist organizations many years ago by both the Israeli and US governments. My only regret is that he wasn't whacked years earlier, preferably back in Israel, rather than in Brooklyn.

. . . . Thomas Grafton ( also called Grafton Thomas ) is a recent Muslim convert . . . . .
                        Have you any actual evidence to support that already debunked claim, or are you peddling sht once again?

Comment

Meir Kehane spoke at my high school when I was a student there. He was an avowed genocidal maniac. Made me shiver. At least two governments agreed with me: his organizations have been characterized as terrorist organizations many years ago by both the Israeli and US governments. My only regret is that he wasn't whacked years earlier, preferably back in Israel, rather than in Brooklyn.
                          Well thats my point wrt Kehane..if only the man would not have divisive views he would have been a good leader. I understand Kehane was a family man but the downside was Kehane was the type to argue against intermarriage which btw Israel agrees with Kehane on opposing Interfaith marriage.

Its amazing though that Kehane spoke at your high school...What was the reception? What types of things was Kehane saying to the students? I know that College Campuses used to always host controversial speakers, at least in the past but to hear that an American High school just some decades ago allowed Kehane on campus is incredible. Did any teachers protest the Kehane speech at your high school? I would not wish death upon anyone myself.

George S Patton

Comment

Well thats my point wrt Kehane..if only the man would not have divisive views he would have been a good leader.
                            If his views were more along the lines of "can't we all just get along," then who would have given a flyin' fck about him? We've already had Gandhi and Martin Luther King, and all they got for their troubles were gunshot wounds to their heads. By the time Kehane reached his majority, non-violence was so passť. So if it wasn't for his bomb-throwing rhetoric, he would have been anonymous, a nobody. A Kehane with regular views would have been just a regular person, just like the rest of us.

Its amazing though that Kehane spoke at your high school...What was the reception?
                            Polite, but definitely not warm. Even among the Zionists in the audience, his extreme rhetoric engendered a discernible discomfort.

What types of things was Kehane saying to the students?
                            His usual spiel: that the Levant wasn't big enough for both Jews and Palestinians, and that if the Palestinians didn't leave voluntarily, then the Jewish people would have been well within their rights to move the Palestinians out by force, if need be -- and if that meant killing Palestinians by the bucket-full, well . . . . that's just too damned bad. It was the same thing he'd been saying for nearly twenty years up to that point.

I know that College Campuses used to always host controversial speakers, at least in the past but to hear that an American High school just some decades ago allowed Kehane on campus is incredible. Did any teachers protest the Kehane speech at your high school? I would not wish death upon anyone myself.
                            By allowing him to speak unfettered, Kehane exposed himself as a maniac. Like as not he turned off more people than he attracted to his cause that day. There were no protests, but there were no cheers, either. The reception was a little cool. I didn't stay for the Q&A at the and, though: between baseball practice and a long commute, once I'd heard my fill, I left. As for wishing him death, he made a career out of preaching death to masses. In the end, he reaped exactly what he sowed. Fck 'im.

Comment

A quick google reveals that the suspect, Grafton Thomas, is a recent Muslim convert and that he has a past history of petty crime. That sort of profile is not unusual amongst home grown Islamic terrorists.

"To be free is better than to be unfree - always."

Comment

So we have the fascist Islamists and the crazy Suadi's, the fascist democratic socialists (communists), the fascist Zionists and the fascist Neo Cons. It sounds to me like species specific behavior.

The Jews are special, especially ethnocentric, it's built right into the religion. In fact maternal inheritance of religious rights is entrenched in the Israeli constitution. It is Darwinian genius.

The Law of Return (Hebrew: חֹוק הַשְׁבוּת, ḥok ha-shvūt) is an Israeli law, passed on 5 July 1950, which gives Jews the right to come and live in Israel and to gain Israeli citizenship.[1] Section 1 of the Law of Return declares: "every Jew has the right to come to this country as an oleh [immigrant]."
                                In the Law of Return, the State of Israel gave effect to the Zionist movement's "credo" which called for the establishment of Israel as a Jewish state.
                                https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_Return

Little wonder Jews are the target of other people who have a strong ethnic identity.

The problem however is not ethnocentrism any more than venereal disease is the result of the sexual instinct. By definition instincts are immutable by lamarckian processes.

The goal is not to mutate the immutable by social engineering but rather to channel instincts into constructive behavior. For example we do not enforce monogamy because it is "natural" but to channel male competition into raising prosocial children. Likewise we channel ethnocentrism into building prosocial communities by turning Darwinian imperatives on their head through religious observance. In this sense Christianity is reformed or inclusive Judaism. We ended up with I would argue a Christianity that is more Roman than Christian.

There is little wonder that the religion of equity, diversity and inclusion has failed. Through identity politics it has enhance not suppressed ethnocentrism. When people stopped identifying as citizens and members of a broader western civilization the melting pot reverted to tribal warfare. It is an undeniable historical pattern fixed by instinct.
                                We hunt the hunters

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X