This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ljadw View Post

Attackers ? There was only ONE attacker .
    Nice to see you are our new 'grammar nazi'
    The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

Comment

Originally posted by marktwain View Post

Nice to see you are our new 'grammar nazi'
      It was not about grammar ( I never said something about the grammar of other posters ) but about a non correct claim : there was only one attacker .

Comment

That's why I said : if the terrorist was an Afro-American .
        The Durand website said that the terrorist was an AA.Thus if true, it is logical that he is also Muslim .
        Do you know Muslim AAs who are not anti-semites ?
        The Nation of Islam accused Jewish doctors to inject blacks with the AIDS virus . The Nation of Islam consists of black Muslims . White muslims are not allowed .
        It's amazing. I wasn't aware that the Rev Jessie "Hymietown" Jackson had converted from Christianity to Islam -- thirty-five years ago.

Is it possible for member to be banned for gross asinine speculating?
        I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Originally posted by Rojik View Post

I guess Hitler was a Muslim, and the gang wars between blacks and Mexicans are because the Mexicans are Jewish. God you speak so much crap.
          You may not be aware of this, but Mexico is the Lost Tribe of Israel. In other news, David Duke is really African-American: "scratch a Cracker an inch deep and you'll reveal his inner Ni##er." It's what they used to say about Elvis Presley back in the day.

Comment

It is not : there is only one reason why some one would try to kill a Jewish American, and that ias Anti-Semitism . And as Islam and Anti-Semitism are tied ,the assumption is not ridiculous .Black people who are anti-semites are Muslims .
            The vast majority of black americans are not Muslim, so statistically it would be a bad assumption. More likely, he was a black conservative.
            "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
            - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post

You may not be aware of this, but Mexico is the Lost Tribe of Israel. In other news, David Duke is really African-American: "scratch a Cracker an inch deep and you'll reveal his inner Ni##er." It's what they used to say about Elvis Presley back in the day.
              I wish the old rep system was back because that really made me laugh. Plus 1 Slick
              Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the cheesemakers

That's right bitches. I'm blessed!

Comment

Originally posted by Rojik View Post

I wish the old rep system was back because that really made me laugh. Plus 1 Slick
                Wish I could take credit for that line, but alas, it was another.

Were the guys who lynched Leo Frank Muslims?

Comment

ActuallyThey landed in Cancun, and refused to leave...
                  The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

The vast majority of black americans are not Muslim, so statistically it would be a bad assumption. More likely, he was a black conservative.
                    No, he was probably a Black nothing. These hate crimes are not about any kind of political ideology. It's plain old hate, been going on since Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton incited the Crown Heights riot in 1991 and even before. Remember "Hymietown"? There's a widespread belief in the Black community that the Jewish gentrification of historically Black neighborhoods in Brooklyn is some kind of 'colonization' and that's where the animosity comes from. Many Blacks in Brooklyn see themselves as being like the Palestinians in the West Bank.

This stuff has been going on since the 1980s, it got alot better in the 1990s after the Crown Heights riot led to inter-cultural seminars and meetings and such however things have gotten really bad again over the past 2-3 years. My NYPD friends tell me that the the 10 incidents over the past week reported by the media is "only the tip of the iceberg" and that anti-Semitic incidents have exploded over the past year. Also, the "10 in the last week" figure only applies to Brooklyn, there have been several anti-Semitic incidents in Manhattan and the Bronx over the past few days as well. Some of the reports have been truly vile and repulsive, in one incident an Orthodox Jewish man was smashed in the face with a brick and every tooth was knocked out. In another a Jewish mother and her young daughter (in a stroller no less) were attacked by several women (all Black).

I think the recent upswing in anti-Semitic acts here in New York is related to the rise of BDS supporting far left progressives like AOC, Ilhan Omar, Rahsida Tlaib, NY State Senator Julia Salazar, etc and their endless criticism of Israel, Netanyahu, etc. Pelosi needs to censure those clowns.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisF1987 View Post
                      No, he was probably a Black nothing. These hate crimes are not about any kind of political ideology.

I think the recent upswing in anti-Semitic acts here in New York is related to the rise of BDS supporting far left progressives like AOC, Ilhan Omar, Rahsida Tlaib, NY State Senator Julia Salazar, etc and their endless criticism of Israel, Netanyahu, etc. Pelosi needs to censure those clowns.
                      Contradictions. You say it has nothing to do with political ideology, but then go on to blame political ideology.

Censorship is never the answer. Especially when it's one sided. You're only going to **** people off even more.
                      "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

Contradictions. You say it has nothing to do with political ideology, but then go on to blame political ideology.

Censorship is never the answer. Especially when it's one sided. You're only going to **** people off even more.
                        The normalizing of criticizing anything and everything Israeli and support for the BDS movement on the part of these popular progressive Democrats has led to people (who aren't necessarily even political people) thinking it's ok to go off on Jewish people or against synagogues.

Comment

I thought that was the original Mormons... Well, some of them do live in Mexico...

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisF1987 View Post

The normalizing of criticizing anything and everything Israeli and support for the BDS movement on the part of these popular progressive Democrats has led to people (who aren't necessarily even political people) thinking it's ok to go off on Jewish people or against synagogues.
                            The Trump movement has normalized the criticism of Blacks, Hispanics and Muslims. To the point where it's acceptable to degrade their homes to "shitholes". They have been dehumanized and vilified. It has led to mass murders, thwarted mass murders, and a significant increase in harassment. Especially on college campuses across the US. Yet, where's the censorship?

If you tell Blacks and Muslims that threats against their well-being don't warrant the same response, while revoking their first amendment rights in order to protect Jewish people, you will only create more militants.

Regardless of your desired outcome, that will end up being the reality.

More importantly, accountability matters. If Israel were to stop stealing land and committing war crimes, international crimes, etc, then people would stop criticizing them. It is absolutely asinine to have a president who can speak with vile disdain about any country he pleases, but no one can bring up the actions of Israel. These people are not going to take these double standards lightly.
                            - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

If you don’t know who the racist is in this debate then you’re it

Comment

It's amazing. I wasn't aware that the Rev Jessie "Hymietown" Jackson had converted from Christianity to Islam -- thirty-five years ago.

Is it possible for member to be banned for gross asinine speculating?
                                Jesse Jackson did not commit terrorist attacks .

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X