This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anti-Semitism in the United States

This, and other attacks on Jews in the US, is monstrous.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fi...cid=spartandhp

Five people were stabbed Saturday night at a rabbi's home in Monsey, New York, and a suspect was later arrested in New York City, police said.

Ramapo Police Chief Brad Weidel said a man armed with a blade attacked around 10 p.m., on the seventh night of Hanukkah. The attacker was arrested by the NYPD nearly two hours later in Harlem, NBC New York reported. Monsey is about 35 miles from New York City.

Weidel said the victims were taken to two hospitals in the area. Their conditions were not released.
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
    Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
    To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Originally posted by Massena View Post
    This, and other attacks on Jews in the US, is monstrous
    Completely agree with your statement.

"I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

This, and other attacks on Jews in the US, is monstrous.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fi...cid=spartandhp

Five people were stabbed Saturday night at a rabbi's home in Monsey, New York, and a suspect was later arrested in New York City, police said.

Ramapo Police Chief Brad Weidel said a man armed with a blade attacked around 10 p.m., on the seventh night of Hanukkah. The attacker was arrested by the NYPD nearly two hours later in Harlem, NBC New York reported. Monsey is about 35 miles from New York City.

Weidel said the victims were taken to two hospitals in the area. Their conditions were not released.
      Well I’m no detective but I’m wondering if the attackers were intimate to the victim in someway? I know that the attack occurred at the victims home and in those cases many times and that situation the attacker is a family member or friend of the victim.
      Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
      Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

Following what I have read, the criminal was black, thus we can assume that he was a muslim .

Comment

Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post
          Well I’m no detective but I’m wondering if the attackers were intimate to the victim in someway? I know that the attack occurred at the victims home and in those cases many times and that situation the attacker is a family member or friend of the victim.
          Attackers ? There was only ONE attacker .

Comment

Originally posted by ljadw View Post
            Following what I have read, the criminal was black, thus we can assume that he was a muslim .
            Really? That assumption is ridiculous.
            Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts

Comment

There seems to be a connection between the rise of militant Islam and the number of attacks on the Hasidic and Reformed Jewish community here in the US...
              ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
              IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

It is domestic terrorism:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/5-...cid=spartandhp

One person remained in critical condition Sunday after a knife-wielding attacker stabbed five people during a Hanukkah party in a rabbi's home Saturday night, the latest in a string of assaults apparently targeting Jews in the region.

A suspect was taken into custody in the Harlem section of New York City a short time after the attack, the NYPD said. Grafton E. Thomas, 37, of Greenwood Lake, New York, faces five counts of attempted murder and one count of burglary, Ramapo Police Chief Brad Weidel said Sunday. Monsey is about 30 miles north of Harlem.

Comment

Another Black Israelite perhaps? After the attack earlier this month, I was reminded of the few years I lived in NYV and encountering these people in Times Square (Mind you, no good reason to go to Times Square unless you're giving a tour to friends and/or relatives). They were yelling and screaming obscenities at passerbys and drawing a lot of attention to their flashy robes and strange symbolisms. I regarded them with amusing curiosity but had thought that some of them were actually very militant to the point of being violent.

I am surprised that the authorities would allow them to spew their nonsense.
                  You'll live, only the best get killed.

-General Charles de Gaulle

Comment

Originally posted by asterix View Post
                    Another Black Israelite perhaps? After the attack earlier this month, I was reminded of the few years I lived in NYV and encountering these people in Times Square (Mind you, no good reason to go to Times Square unless you're giving a tour to friends and/or relatives). They were yelling and screaming obscenities at passerbys and drawing a lot of attention to their flashy robes and strange symbolisms. I regarded them with amusing curiosity but had thought that some of them were actually very militant to the point of being violent.

I am surprised that the authorities would allow them to spew their nonsense.
                    It's called freedom of speech. I don't agree with their actions, but that's the way it is.

Comment

Really? That assumption is ridiculous.
                      It is not : there is only one reason why some one would try to kill a Jewish American, and that ias Anti-Semitism . And as Islam and Anti-Semitism are tied ,the assumption is not ridiculous .Black people who are anti-semites are Muslims .

Comment

It is not : there is only one reason why some one would try to kill a Jewish American, and that ias Anti-Semitism . And as Islam and Anti-Semitism are tied ,the assumption is not ridiculous .Black people who are anti-semites are Muslims .
                        To be honest every race has a problem with Jews it doesn’t mean that the Black person trying to kill them was only motivated by Islam although it might be in this case

Comment

Why should an Afro-American try to kill Jews ? Because he is an anti-semite . As Muslim Afro-Americans are anti-semites, .......
                          It is a fact that Islam and Anti-Semitism are tied , ..Mohammed asked his followers to exterminate the Jews .

Comment

Why should an Afro-American try to kill Jews ? Because he is an anti-semite . As Muslim Afro-Americans are anti-semites, .......
                            It is a fact that Islam and Anti-Semitism are tied , ..Mohammed asked his followers to exterminate the Jews .
                            I guess Hitler was a Muslim, and the gang wars between blacks and Mexicans are because the Mexicans are Jewish. ....Text deleted by ACG Staff.......
                            Last edited by Salinator; 29 Dec 19, 21:34.
                            Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the cheesemakers

That's right bitches. I'm blessed!

Comment

Originally posted by Snowshoveler View Post

To be honest every race has a problem with Jews it doesn’t mean that the Black person trying to kill them was only motivated by Islam although it might be in this case
                              That's why I said : if the terrorist was an Afro-American .
                              The Durand website said that the terrorist was an AA.Thus if true, it is logical that he is also Muslim .
                              Do you know Muslim AAs who are not anti-semites ?
                              The Nation of Islam accused Jewish doctors to inject blacks with the AIDS virus . The Nation of Islam consists of black Muslims . White muslims are not allowed .

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X