Some reminders about the power of modern fake news technology

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some reminders about the power of modern fake news technology

The following video isa fe years old but it is a good reminder about how even non-experts can easily manipulate videos in real time without expending a lot of effort

Expect its current version to be even more advanced!

My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

The above application can be combined with the one when a common person can select any audio of a "target" with duration of about 20 minutes, and make the source of the audio tell anything by simply typing the desired transcript.

The idea behind this application is that in English language, within a speech of 20 minute duration a person will most probably articulate every possible sound. So, the program creates a database of all those sounds and apply them to the text that a person types in the program. The following program is similar to what I try to describe

Again, this is an old application and it is not as advanced as the one I have seen with a much more natural voice.
    Last edited by pamak; 14 Dec 19, 20:23.
    My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
    X