No announcement yet.

Texas Landowners Against 'The Wall'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't get YouTube on my tablet, so I have no idea what your point was.

Comment

Originally posted by Phaing View Post
      That one man in another thread said a wall would be the best way to strangle the Cartels, and I'm all in favor of that.
      I just don't see how the wall can be built, all 2,000 miles of it. And if you can't build all of it, why build any of it?
      Why do prisons have walls? Why do castles have walls? .
      To prevent easy, unencumbered access.

Walls with sensors in remote areas of the border are designed to delay crossings until border guards arrive, and prevent easy transport of vehicles and large quantities of drugs across the wall

Why would ranchers have property cut in half? Is half their ranch in Mexico?
      No, still in the US.

The border wall in Texas can't be in the middle of the Rio Grande, so it's inland, about a half mile or so from the actual border

Comment

That one man in another thread said a wall would be the best way to strangle the Cartels, and I'm all in favor of that.
        I just don't see how the wall can be built, all 2,000 miles of it. And if you can't build all of it, why build any of it?
        Why can't it be built, other than politics or the lack of will and determination? The Chinese built along their northern border 13,170.70 miles of walls that have been found thus far, and the length is still growing as researchers continue to look.

Why would ranchers have property cut in half? Is half their ranch in Mexico?
        Overstated by TDS MSM. Everyone holds out against threats of imminent domain takeover for as much and as long as they can to hopefully get a better compensation. Do you seriously think that the the ranchers are against having their personal property invaded daily by people that does not only disrespect the concept of private property, but also endangers their homes, families, and livestock?

What would you even call it? Iron Curtain and Bamboo Curtain have already been taken.
        (the concrete apron? )
        It has already been named. BIG BEAUTIFUL WALL.
        Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

It's Trump's vanity wall and if it is actually built, it will do nothing by itself unless border surveillance is applied liberally. It will only be an obstacle if it is watched closely and continuously in this case.

Fixed obstacles built by human beings can be overcome and are not, by themselves, a solution to any problem.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X