• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 483 meth related deaths in one California county in one year

Didn't we ban meth a long time ago?
    How's that working California?

https://www.cbs8.com/article/news/lo...3-ee143e70585f
    Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
    Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Is this not as important as the other drug related deaths that are threatening communities across the nation?
    Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.

Comment

Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post

You mean in the biggest sanctuary state in America? These aren't meth deaths - they are merely people "experiencing an adverse situation while expressing themselves through the expansion of their minds."

Rule One in Crazyfornia: There are no serious problems here. (as long as the environment is completely protected. )

Rule Two: If there are, read Rule One.
      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

I'd really worry about California.

drug death rate by R. Bezoen, on Flickr
        "For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return"

Comment

Looks like you got your work cut out for you...

drug-disorder-dalys-rate_v4_850x600 by R. Bezoen, on Flickr
          "For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return"

Comment

I really could give a hoot about meth heads. Stupid people out to off themselves.
            Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
              I really could give a hoot about meth heads. Stupid people out to off themselves.
              Practical Darwinism at it's best, eliminating the culls from the herd.

GO DARWIN!! GO DARWIN!!

Comment

How many crimes such as burglary, theft, armed robbery car jacking, and violent crimes committed were committed in that one county in o e year?
                Lets ban all guns and we will be safer!

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Practical Darwinism at it's best, eliminating the culls from the herd.

GO DARWIN!! GO DARWIN!!
                  Yep.
                  Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

How many crimes such as burglary, theft, armed robbery car jacking, and violent crimes committed were committed in that one county in o e year?
                    Lets ban all guns and we will be safer!
                    Riiiiight....

You go first.

Comment

What's wrong with just drinking beer to get buzzed, and be done with it?
                      "Advances in technology tend to overwhelm me."

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                        Rule One in Crazyfornia: There are no serious problems here. (as long as the environment is completely protected. )
                        Good thing all those crazy Californians have been moving to Colorado in the last decade. Now the state of Colorado is known as Colofornia.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikki View Post

Good thing all those crazy Californians have been moving to Colorado in the last decade. Now the state of Colorado is known as Colofornia.

and the gun grabbing has begun

Comment

Originally posted by Slug View Post

What's wrong with just drinking beer to get buzzed, and be done with it?
                            Beer alone is not enough to overcome the insanity that California has become.

Comment

and the gun grabbing has begun
                              Not in Colorado, although we do our best to discourage the failures from California from relocating to Colorado and bringing all of their insanity with them.

Colorado is a hunting state, with a ton of tourism money coming in annually from it, so any attempt by our retarded Democratic governor to begin collecting guns is not going to go well. The majority of senior law enforcement officers throughout the state have refused to simply gather up guns without strict legal justification and the knowledge and presence of the accused. Something about Constitutional rights and not wanting to be sued out of their jobs and pensions, along wit the fact that Polis, the current Democratic governor, is an incompetent party hack. There is also the fact that a lot of LEO's are also hunters, and under the so-called "red flag" law are at the top of the list for gun confiscation: you know, high stress job, lot of resultant marital troubles, trained to apply violence on the job, many drink, job-related PTSD...that sort of thing. You know...all of those "red flags".

And before I am told that I do not know what I am talking about, my sister-in-law's son, whom we also have known for many years, is the Sheriff of next door Teller county, and is also an ardent hunter who has raised his two sons from an early age to also hunt. He places the Constitution before any gun confiscation without full legal documentation and a valid court order backed by the official findings of a formal mental health exam. IOW, he supports the law as he is required to do, not the un-Constitutional actions of the Democratic political lemmings. His feeling on the matter are common among county and city law officials throughout the state.

FYI: just a note in closing- Colorado citizens who live in unincorporated parts of the state do not have to register their firearms with anyone. Shotguns, rifles and handguns are considered tools of work for ranchers, farmers and homeowners for dealing with everything from snakes to coyotes to feral animals. Pax and I, for example, are backed up against several thousand aces of BLM land, and wildlife including predators such as coyotes, mountain lions, bobcats and bears are quite common. The body of the largest mountain lion I have ever seen is on display in one of the local Florence restaurants.

It's about this size or a bit larger:

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X