X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Republican Grandstanding

Gaetz was out of order and was making an ass of himself as usual:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp

Rep. Matt Gaetz, R-Fla., upbraided Democratic Intelligence Counsel Dan Goldman on Monday to demand that House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff, D-Calif., take the stand to testify in the ongoing impeachment inquiry into President Trump.

“We want Schiff in the chair! Not you!” Gaetz said to Goldman.

Gaetz’s pronouncement, which interrupted the questioning by the ranking Republican on the Judiciary Committee, Doug Collins of Georgia, drew strong condemnation from House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler, D-N.Y., who warned the Florida lawmaker that interruptions would not be tolerated.

“You’ve been warned before,” Nadler said after slamming the gavel. “You cannot simply yell out.”
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
    Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
    To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Nadler and you can fill one out.

After which you can get a full answer to your complaint:

Comment

When the Democrats insist on conducting a Soviet Style hearing, someone has to call them out on their double standard.

If democrats are successful in undoing the results of the 2016 elections under the charges that Biden was allowed to get away with when he was VP, there will be no reason for anyone to bother to vote after 2020.

I remember going over and convincing our team, others, to convince that we should be providing for loan guarantees. And I went over, I guess, the 12th, 13th time to Kiev. And I was supposed to announce that there was another billion-dollar loan guarantee. And I had gotten a commitment from Poroshenko and from Yatsenyuk that they would take action against the state prosecutor. And they didn’t.

So they said they had—they were walking out to a press conference. I said, nah, I’m not going to—or, we’re not going to give you the billion dollars. They said, you have no authority. You’re not the president. The president said—I said, call him. (Laughter.) I said, I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars. I said, you’re not getting the billion. I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money. Well, son of a b-tch. (Laughter.) He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time.”

https://thefederalist.com/2019/09/24...AYDm7UzvhBAyWE

“Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

How is the hearing 'Soviet style'? They laid out precisely Trump's wrongdoing in detail and have the support to prove it.
        We are not now that strength which in old days
        Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
        Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
        To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
          Nadler and you can fill one out.

Lol.

Comment

I like how the republicans are just repeating RW talking points created by Rush. Republicans have all the opportunities in the world to question witnesses, yet they don't want to. They don't want to participate in the process. Notice how all republicans are reading a script during their 5 minutes?

Everyday, Rush is out there saying "there is zero evidence w/ the Mueller investigation and zero evidence of the Ukrainian QPQ."
            People must really enjoy being lied to.

Comment

Originally posted by marktwain

Interrogation techniques......
              Leftist scatological "humor." I guess this is what passes for funny on the Left...

Comment

A post by urban hermit containing a personal comment about another poster and changing their forum name was removed.
                This is not and never hase been acceptable here on ACG.
                Further posts of this type will result in further staff action.
                ACG Staff

Comment

Originally posted by CarpeDiem View Post
                  A post by urban hermit containing a personal comment about another poster and changing their forum name was removed.
                  This is not and never hase been acceptable here on ACG.
                  Further posts of this type will result in further staff action.
                  ACG Staff
                  That was auto correct, it misspelled Massena,
                  Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
                  Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Comment

Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post

That was auto correct, it misspelled Massena,
                    That may well be but the fact that you addressed the poster and not the post cannot also be attributed to autocorrect.
                    Addressing the post and not the poster is not a new concept on this forum.
                    Please remember this basic rule of forum etiquette going forwards.
                    Thank you
                    ACG Staff

Comment

I had something I wanted to say about this.

However, one look at the thread and I lost my motiovation.

Bye.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

Leftist scatological "humor." I guess this is what passes for funny on the Left...
                        It seemed funny at the time- withdrawn

Anyhaow, the Dusseldorf 'uhh" christmas parade'..https://www.bing.com/images/search?q...ts&FORM=RESTAB
                        Last edited by marktwain; 10 Dec 19, 17:59.
                        The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

Comment

Anyone who doesn't agree with the democrats is unpatriotic, that is the point of the OP. The dems cannot be questioned, the republicans can not be allowed by the committee to have witnesses,
                          That is the point!
                          Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.

Comment

Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post
                            Anyone who doesn't agree with the democrats is unpatriotic, that is the point of the OP. The dems cannot be questioned, the republicans can not be allowed by the committee to have witnesses,
                            That is the point!
                            I thought we had moved om to the Dusseldorf Carnival parade.....
                            The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

Comment

Originally posted by marktwain View Post

I thought we had moved om to the Dusseldorf Carnival parade.....
                              Nothing like a Dusseldorf Carnival parade,

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X