Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And the US Ambassador to Denmark is not a Foreign Service Officer...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And the US Ambassador to Denmark is not a Foreign Service Officer...

...and she's wealthy...sound familiar?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...cid=spartandhp

The United States ambassador to Denmark barred an American NATO expert critical of President Trump from speaking at an international conference hosted by the American embassy and a Danish think tank, prompting the event’s cancellation, organizers said.
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
    Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
    To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Isn't it the sitting president's prerogative to appoint whomever he/she chooses as ambassador to anywhere? Also, isn't it the duty of any ambassador representative of any country to portray their country in the best possible light? I'd say that the ambassador to Denmark is doing her job.
    ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
    IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

Trying to work up a yawn, why is this noteworthy?
      Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Shirley Temple wasn't a foreign service officer either........what's you point?
        "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Wasn't Joseph P. Kennedy ambassador to Great Britain in the '30s? What was his pedigree? Oh wait...rumrunner!
          IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

[QUOTE=Jose50;n5158467]Wasn't Joseph P. Kennedy ambassador to Great Britain in the '30s? What was his pedigree? Oh wait...rumrunner! [/QUOTE]

Please! I'm sure you meant "foremost expert is expediting sea transit of high value cargoes......"
            The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

Comment

[QUOTE=marktwain;n5158469]
              Originally posted by Jose50 View Post
              Wasn't Joseph P. Kennedy ambassador to Great Britain in the '30s? What was his pedigree? Oh wait...rumrunner! [/QUOTE]

Please! I'm sure you meant "foremost expert is expediting sea transit of high value cargoes......"
              Yeah. That and doing Gloria Swanson on the side.
              IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
                Same here!
                Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by Jose50 View Post
                  Wasn't Joseph P. Kennedy ambassador to Great Britain in the '30s? What was his pedigree? Oh wait...rumrunner!
                  And he was also a coward as he clearly demonstrated during the air raids on London. Wasn't he also an admirer of Hitler?
                  We are not now that strength which in old days
                  Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                  Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                  To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

The ''expert '' ,better Deep State operator, with the name of Stanley Sloan,is a prominent of the establishment,anti-Trump,interventionist Atlantic Council .
                    And a former member of the Clinton Intelligence Agency .

The Atlantic Council is also funded by Soros .
                    Last edited by ljadw; 09 Dec 19, 11:04.

Comment

Originally posted by ljadw View Post
                      The ''expert '' ,better Deep State operator, with the name of Stanley Sloan,is a prominent of the establishment,anti-Trump,interventionist Atlantic Council .
                      And a former member of the Clinton Intelligence Agency .
                      Now THERE'S a bit of background....
                      IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
                        I think it's part of the daily quota of 10 anti-Trump threads.
                        Must have been a slow news day for the TDS crowd

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post

And he was also a coward as he clearly demonstrated during the air raids on London. Wasn't he also an admirer of Hitler?
                          Wait, but he was the patriarch of the Kennedy family that the American left loves to fawn over...

Comment

A post from Bwaha consisting of personal comments directed against other board posters was removed.
                            Further posts of this type will result in further action.
                            ACG Staff

Comment

Originally posted by Freebird View Post

Wait, but he was the patriarch of the Kennedy family that the American left loves to fawn over...
                              "...ah, and,...ah, when I reterned, ah, MaryJo and the cah were gone...." - Ted Kennedy
                              IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X