Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is a White Nationalist Tolerated in the White House...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is a White Nationalist Tolerated in the White House...?

...And nothing is done about it?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp

It wasn't the content of White House adviser Stephen Miller's
    leaked emails
    that shocked Rep. Veronica Escobar, a Democrat from El Paso, Texas, but the silence of her Republican colleagues that has followed.

Miller is the architect of President Donald Trump's hardline immigration policies that have separated children from parents, forced people seeking asylum in the U.S. to wait in Mexico under squalid conditions, instituted the Muslim ban and poured money from the military into border wall construction. The administration is currently under fire for the deaths of migrant children and teens who have died while in government custody.

In a trove of emails provided to the Southern Poverty Law Center, a civil rights group, Miller cited and promoted white nationalist ideologies of white genocide, immigrants as criminals and eugenics, all of which were once considered fringe and extreme. White nationalists embrace white supremacist and white separatist views.

Three weeks after the emails were made public, Miller still is in the White House. Only Democrats have called on the White House to rid itself of white nationalism.

"It really has been jarring (that) the president's enablers and Republicans have not stood up and said, Mr. President, this is unacceptable," Escobar said in an interview. "I would implore my Republican colleagues to join us in calling for Stephen Miller's resignation," she said.

We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
    Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
    To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Why ? Because the former president was a Muslim nationalist .

Comment

And the dead children/teens have only themselves or their parents to blame by going illegally to a country that did not want them .

Comment

Originally posted by ljadw View Post
        Where did you get information on that subject? Especially as Obama is not a Moslem...
        We are not now that strength which in old days
        Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
        Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
        To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

One can be a Muslim nationalist while not being a Muslim .
          A man whose names were Barack Hussein, who supported AQ, ISIS, the Muslim Brotherhood, who refused to condemn AQ after 9 /11 ,such a man is a Muslim nationalist .

Comment

Racist

Comment

The OP lost me when it mentioned the Stupid Pathetic Liar's Cabal (SPLC) who has been thoroughly discredited repeatedly as a source.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...549_story.html

https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/...oral-collapse/

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...-a-hate-group/

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...mn/2022301001/

Comment

Birds of a feather flock together?
                "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Why are Nationalists called White Nationalists lately?
                  Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
                    Why are Nationalists called White Nationalists lately?
                    Yellow Nationalists and Black Nationalists in their countries is also accurate because those nations represent the people that make up most of their countries
                    Self loathers/haters in our countries want to eliminate any trace that White is the accurate way to describe Nationalism in our countries they’re trying to manufacture a new culture and a new Nationalism to go with it which is anything but White anymore
                    Unless someone is for White supremacy White nationalism is still a right term despite the left using it trying to demonize others with it
                    Last edited by Snowshoveler; 08 Dec 19, 14:31.

Comment

Trump enforces the immigration laws using the same method that Obama used..was Obama a white nationalist also?
                      "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

I'm more shocked at Veronica Escobar's behavior than the supposed outrage the SPLC feigns over this.

Escobar has actively sent members of her staff into Juarez Mexico to coach illegals trying to get asylum and has also actively helped illegals on this side with legal advice. Basically, she's obstructing justice big time, and could be said to be aiding an abetting illegal immigration by foreign nationals.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...asylum-seekers

And, let's not forget that one of the biggest organizers of the illegal immigrant caravans is the radical Leftist group Pueblos sin Fronteras who's ranks include hard core Communist revolutionaries and actual America hating terrorists.

Comment

Can some one tell me why a White Nationalist is a Right Winger but "any other color" Nationalist is left wing?

Comment

Originally posted by Nebfer View Post
                            Can some one tell me why a White Nationalist is a Right Winger but "any other color" Nationalist is left wing?
                            Most Nationalisms are Right wing like European countries except for a few like Russia and Serbia who are Left wing
                            Japan,South Korea,Taiwan and Singapore are also Right wing it doesn’t matter if you’re not White

Comment

Originally posted by ljadw View Post
                              Exactly. And because he was elected by the American people.

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X