How can Republicans tolerate this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phaing View Post

So? Unless weu can take them all down at the same time we had better do nothing at all?
    I think that taking them down one at a time is better than nothing, and if an example is made of this one, the others might back off and start being a little less destructive,
    I'm with you, just keep in mind slime knows no boundaries and has no party affiliation, power if what drives them, Congressmen and Senators sit on very powerful committees that can either grant them cover of expose them. So it is rare indeed that they put all the lobbyists money into one side or the other.
    When that happens it is most likely to swing a panel deciding contracts.
    Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
    Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Comment

Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post

I'm with you, just keep in mind slime knows no boundaries and has no party affiliation, power if what drives them, Congressmen and Senators sit on very powerful committees that can either grant them cover of expose them. So it is rare indeed that they put all the lobbyists money into one side or the other.
      When that happens it is most likely to swing a panel deciding contracts.
      Okay, yes, and thanks.
      Everything you say is true. But if they got Bernie Madoff, they can get this guy too.

If we make them.

I am also perplexed that there is so little interest in this on the Democrat side.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X