Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More CNN Fake News

They just never quit.

Trump Calls on CNN to Retract 'Totally False' Story About Trump's Use of Personal Cell Phone
    https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bronso...e-use-n2557634
    Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

It seems more like Trump never quits denying something that he does. The 'fake news' is what Trump claims.

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...hone-for-calls

President Trump on Friday denied a report that he still uses a personal cell phone to make calls, insisting that he relies solely on phones issued and approved by the government.

“Fake News CNN is reporting that I am 'still using personal cell phone for calls despite repeated security warnings.' This is totally false information and reporting," Trump tweeted.

"I haven’t had a personal cell phone for years. Only use government approved and issued phones. Retract!” he added.

The tweet came in response to a
    CNN report
    Friday evening saying that Trump still uses his personal device to make calls in spite of warnings from staffers about the threat of foreign surveillance. The network cited "multiple officials" for its report.

CNN reporter Zachary Cohen, one of the authors of the story, said in a tweet that the network stood by its reporting.

The report comes after witnesses in the House impeachment inquiry testified that top administration officials did not follow protocol to protect phone conversations — including discussions with Trump — from foreign interception.

The House Intelligence panel also released
    a slate of phone records
    showing communications between Trump's personal attorney
    ; Ukrainian American businessman Lev Parnas; the Intelligence Committee's ranking member Rep.
    (R-Calif.); conservative columnist John Solomon, formerly of The Hill; and the White House's budget office.

The records do not explicitly name Trump, though Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) said investigators are looking into an "unidentified" number designated simply as "-1" in the logs, saying it could be associated with the president.

Congress’s ability to subpoena the phone records indicate that the calls were likely not made on a secure line and not made using an app that encrypts phone conversations, CNN noted.

Comment

Reading comprehension seems to be a major hurtle for TDS sufferers.
      Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

It is really hard to believe that you continue to place trust in CNN for reporting unbiased, factual news.

Schifty received phone records....same as when you get your monthly phone bill. You can see which numbers were called and the duration of the call.

Schifty did not get recordings or transcripts of the calls.

Originally posted by Massena View Post
        The records do not explicitly name Trump, though Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff said investigators an "unidentified" number designated simply as "-1" in the logs, saying it could be associated with the president.
        Seriously read what you quoted from CNN....

"do not explicitly name Trump"

"unidentified" number..........could be associated with the president"

Notice there are no facts...

Originally posted by Massena View Post
        Congress's ability to subpoena the phone records indicate that the calls were likely not made on a secure line and not made using an app that encrypts phone conversations, CNN noted.
        So, CNN is claiming that Trump uses his personal cell phone, Trump is saying he uses his government issued phone. When I call gov issued phones on my personal cell phone, the number shows up on my bill.

Regarding encryption; the phone records would show a connection but it wouldn't show what was discussed. Using or not using an encryption app would still show what Shifty present; a phone connection but not what was discussed.

"I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

If it's between believing news reports or Trump, I'll take the news reports unless they are proven false. You have continually denigrated the news services with little or no backing except for your devotion to your 'dear leader.'

What have you offered to prove the news stories wrong, especially is there is film to follow?
          Last edited by Massena; 08 Dec 19, 08:02.

Comment

And you would trust Schiff, a man, and I use that term loosely, who would lie in a recorded proceeding that he initiates deliberately and maliciously. And then play it off as a joke.....
            Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post
              It is really hard to believe that you continue to place trust in CNN for reporting unbiased, factual news.

Schifty received phone records....same as when you get your monthly phone bill. You can see which numbers were called and the duration of the call.

Schifty did not get recordings or transcripts of the calls.

Seriously read what you quoted from CNN....

"do not explicitly name Trump"

"unidentified" number..........could be associated with the president"

Notice there are no facts...

So, CNN is claiming that Trump uses his personal cell phone, Trump is saying he uses his government issued phone. When I call gov issued phones on my personal cell phone, the number shows up on my bill.

Regarding encryption; the phone records would show a connection but it wouldn't show what was discussed. Using or not using an encryption app would still show what Shifty present; a phone connection but not what was discussed.

One of the concerns of domestic dell phone use is that the security of encryption, which in the 1980's and 1990's was , we thought, ensured by the random switching of calls between communication nodes, or the cells, has been compromised by the degree of processing power now available to hackers.
              Unlike Tom clancy's 1989's "clear and present danger"r, you don't require an NSA satellite to cross collate calls. We get tapped as easily as landlines used to be .
              The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

Comment

CNN certainly didn't seem overly concerned that Hillary was using a private e-mail server and personal cell devices...

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post
                  Reading comprehension seems to be a major hurtle for TDS sufferers.
                  "Insurmountable" is a more accurate term.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                    CNN certainly didn't seem overly concerned that Hillary was using a private e-mail server and personal cell devices...
                    The Democrats are consider shiny little angels by the Lame Stream Media. Look what happened when Epstein was murdered in his cell.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X