Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone read William Jefferson Clinton's latest book?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone read William Jefferson Clinton's latest book?

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/...ent-is-missing

Co-authored by James Patterson, but I'm sure Bill wrote 95%+ of it....
    Planned sequels are:
    The president is missing - his pants
    The President is missing- his intern....
    Last edited by marktwain; 07 Dec 19, 23:21.
    The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

Do come back for a third term, Willie....

Former commander-in-chief — and thriller junkie — Bill Clinton has partnered with author James Patterson to write his first novel, The President Is Missing (out June 4). Below, get a sneak peek at the duo’s tale about a war-hero POTUS who goes off the grid during a cyberwarfare-related crisis.

Everything I did was to protect my country. I’d do it again. The problem is, I can’t say any of that.

“All I can tell you is that I have always acted with the security of my country in mind. And I always will.”

I see Carolyn in the corner, reading something on her phone, responding. I keep eye contact in case I need to drop everything and act .....

Comment

A book published by a professional liar and con man is not worth buying, let alone reading, and I will not subsidize the Clinton's life style in any way.
      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by marktwain View Post
        Do come back for a third term, Willie....

Former commander-in-chief — and thriller junkie — Bill Clinton has partnered with author James Patterson to write his first novel, The President Is Missing (out June 4). Below, get a sneak peek at the duo’s tale about a war-hero POTUS who goes off the grid during a cyberwarfare-related crisis.

Everything I did was to protect my country. I’d do it again. The problem is, I can’t say any of that.

“All I can tell you is that I have always acted with the security of my country in mind. And I always will.”

I see Carolyn in the corner, reading something on her phone, responding. I keep eye contact in case I need to drop everything and act .....
        Receiving oral sex in the Oval Office is for the security of the nation? BULL. He's even stupider than I thought.

BTW, you need to figure out why your keyboard inserts &#8222's in all of your sentences.

Comment

No, and I don't plan to. I'm not a Patterson fan and the plot as given sounds idiotic, especially given Clinton is a draft dodging, womanizing, letch who doesn't have a clue about cyber technology given he didn't do anything about his felonious "wife" Hillary having an illegal server doing government business in the basement of their house....

Comment

James (insert actual writer's name here) Patterson and Wm J. Clinton make for a very slim volume.
            Last edited by Jose50; 09 Dec 19, 11:02.
            ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
            IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

Clinton's book goes on the same trash pile as the self-stroke books by the Obamas - books I will never open, let alone pay money for.

They rank way below The Idiot's Guide To Recognizing BS.

Comment

I didn't really like Nixon. And I didn't really like Clinton. I read Nixon's book "Rn" that was being sold in the college bookstore for $2.00 because no one wanted to read it. He really was hated back then. For all his shortcomings, and he had some bad one's, I don't recall him ever feeling slimy. Clinton feels slimy to me. To pick Nixon over another President is pretty bad. I wouldn't read Clinton's book for $1.00 even if it had Monica Lewinsky as a centerfold. If it was Hillary if might buy it for $2.00.
                "Advances in technology tend to overwhelm me."

Comment

Originally posted by marktwain View Post
                  https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/...ent-is-missing

Co-authored by James Patterson, but I'm sure Bill wrote 95%+ of it....
                  Planned sequels are:
                  The president is missing - his pants
                  The President is missing- his intern....
                  Along with needing to have the book provided free of cost, I'd need to be paid substantial amount to read it. At least several times minimum wage, better yet several times prevailing wage (as in most guv'mint contracts). In a situation like this I'd be a VERY SLOW reader.

Comment

Originally posted by Slug View Post
                    I didn't really like Nixon. And I didn't really like Clinton. I read Nixon's book "Rn" that was being sold in the college bookstore for $2.00 because no one wanted to read it. He really was hated back then. For all his shortcomings, and he had some bad one's, I don't recall him ever feeling slimy. Clinton feels slimy to me. To pick Nixon over another President is pretty bad. I wouldn't read Clinton's book for $1.00 even if it had Monica Lewinsky as a centerfold. If it was Hillary if might buy it for $2.00.

\\\\there's a trump centerfold, slug, but it's rather - dated....

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X