Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joe Biden picks a fight with a US Marine combat vet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The question that needs to be asked is what power did the board have. A lot of boards have no power I believe. they typically are not part of operations except at a very high level.

Comment

Wake me up when the Trump family is no longer cashing in on the Presidency. Don't pretend like you actually care about this issue.
      "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
      - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by craven View Post
        The question that needs to be asked is what power did the board have. A lot of boards have no power I believe. they typically are not part of operations except at a very high level.
        Hunter wasn't just on the Burisma board, he was announced as head of Burisma's legal team.

Comment

Originally posted by Freebird View Post

Hunter wasn't just on the Burisma board, he was announced as head of Burisma's legal team.
          Thanks for the info. I always heard it was the board.

Comment

He didn't use his age as a shield.
            I don't think the Marine really gives a damn if he gets a harsh response or not.

The point isn't about if his claim was 100% accurate (which it wasn't ), the point is that Biden can't seem to give a forthright answer about Burisma.

The Marine isn't running for office - Biden however is.

BTW, the Marine is a Dem supporter, if you can't even answer questions from your own supporters it's pretty sad.

BTW. my title might not be correct, I'm not sure if he's a combat vet, I misread that.
            (Full disclosure)
            He - might be a Democrat supporter. given his age- he might be - just losing some marbles.
            The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

Comment

I misread that, so I'm not sure if he's a combat vet, as clarified in my previous post.

Assuming that he was born in 1936, he'd have been 19 in 1955, so might have served in Korea or Vietnam, or possibly not.

He is a Marine vet though.

"Merle Gorman, the man who challenged former Vice President Joe Biden on the Iowa campaign trail, is a retired farmer and U.S. Marines Corps veteran"

https://heavy.com/news/2019/12/merle-gorman/

In all fairness, even Breitbart says it was a heckling session- not a fight.
              https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/12/05/campaign-denies-joe-biden-called-iowa-voter-fat-in-viral-video/

So Biden is spirited.
              Are we expecting him to cry when challenged? call 911??

Comment

Does he still have a Secret Service Detail guarding him? Having a detail just might make a bit more assertive.

Pruitt
                Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

You mean : the ILLEGAL team ?

Comment

No one would blame the Bidens if Hunter was operating in Spain,or in Japan,and not in Ukraine where his father was the boss .But Hunter was working in Ukraine BECAUSE his father was the boss in Ukraine .
                    And when Hunter was going to China for his business, he accompagnied his father in Air Force Two . He could, but not to do business in China .Air Force Two should not be used to save Hunter the money to fly to China . A businessman can not use Air Force Two to do business unless he would pay for the trip .

Comment

Originally posted by craven View Post
                      If the board had no power,why was Hunter receiving every month $ 50000 ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Not on public television when addressing a treasonous presidential candidate. Biden just walked into a spinning propeller, backed by the entire Marine Corp because this veteran is one of theirs.
                        Well, the entire Marine Corps, minus one Massena.
                        Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

The Marine is 83, so good chance he's a Vietnam vet.
                          Joe Biden can't seem to give a calm coherent answer to questions about Burisma.

https://www.vox.com/2019/12/5/209974...ukraine-answer

His insistence that he "did nothing wrong" seems to give the green light for "Biden Inc" to cash in on Joe's presidency.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...ampaign-227407

Over his decades in office, ‘Middle-Class Joe’s’ family fortunes have closely tracked his political career.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...rdcast-1453180

"Swampy Joe's" presidential bid might end up as successful as that of "Crooked Hillary"...
                          Wasn't it the retired farmer that 'picked the fight'?
                          We are not now that strength which in old days
                          Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                          Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                          To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Agreed, Joe didn't "send" him there, although he did take Hunter on Air Force 2 on a trip to China where Hunter also cashed in.
                            I hear RW media say Hunter Biden was given a billion from the Chinese. Do you think that's true?

Comment

Originally posted by inevtiab1e View Post
                              I hear RW media say Hunter Biden was given a billion from the Chinese. Do you think that's true?
                              \truth is no longer a priority, 'pings' are .
                              Welcome to the age of fantasy and - fables...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X