Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joe Biden picks a fight with a US Marine combat vet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Biden picks a fight with a US Marine combat vet.

The Marine is 83, so good chance he's a Vietnam vet.
    Joe Biden can't seem to give a calm coherent answer to questions about Burisma.

https://www.vox.com/2019/12/5/209974...ukraine-answer

His insistence that he "did nothing wrong" seems to give the green light for "Biden Inc" to cash in on Joe's presidency.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...ampaign-227407

Over his decades in office, ‘Middle-Class Joe’s’ family fortunes have closely tracked his political career.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...rdcast-1453180

"Swampy Joe's" presidential bid might end up as successful as that of "Crooked Hillary"...

Originally posted by Freebird View Post
    Joe Biden can't seem to give a calm coherent answer to questions about Burisma.

https://www.vox.com/2019/12/5/209974...ukraine-answer

His insistence that he "did nothing wrong" seems to give the green light for "Biden Inc" to cash in on Joe's presidency.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...ampaign-227407

Over his decades in office, ‘Middle-Class Joe’s’ family fortunes have closely tracked his political career.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...rdcast-1453180

"Swampy Joe's" presidential bid might end up as successful as that of "Crooked Hillary"...
    Being 83 year old veteran does not give you a free pass to make lame accusations of the variety "you are beating your wife"

From your ink

This morning in Iowa, former Vice President Joe Biden faced off with a voter who accused him of having “sent” his son, Hunter Biden, to Ukraine to “sell access.”

And watching the link, I heard, indeed, that this was not even a question..

This is not about what Hunter did ethically wrong but about the accusation that Joe sent him there to do wrong.
    My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Originally posted by pamak View Post

Being 83 year old veteran does not give you a free pass to make lame accusations of the variety "you are beating your wife"

This is not about what Hunter did ethically wrong but about the accusation that Joe sent him there to do wrong.
      Agreed, Joe didn't "send" him there, although he did take Hunter on Air Force 2 on a trip to China where Hunter also cashed in.

The point is that Biden should be honest and confront the appearance that his relatives cashing in while he was VP looks pretty corrupt, instead of ridiculous denials.

https://indyweek.com/news/soapboxer/...chical-sleaze/ Hunter Biden’s Perfectly Legal Swim in the Cesspool of Oligarchical Sleaze

Comment

Agreed, Joe didn't "send" him there, although he did take Hunter on Air Force 2 on a trip to China where Hunter also cashed in.

The point is that Biden should be honest and confront the appearance that his relatives cashing in while he was VP looks pretty corrupt, instead of ridiculous denials.

https://indyweek.com/news/soapboxer/...chical-sleaze/ Hunter Biden’s Perfectly Legal Swim in the Cesspool of Oligarchical Sleaze
        The point is that when one wants to confront Biden, he should not use his age as a shield to throw out unfounded accusations. If he does, he should expect a harsh response.
        My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

The point is that when one wants to confront Biden, he should not use his age as a shield to throw out unfounded accusations. If he does, he should expect a harsh response.
          He didn't use his age as a shield.
          I don't think the Marine really gives a damn if he gets a harsh response or not.

The point isn't about if his claim was 100% accurate (which it wasn't ), the point is that Biden can't seem to give a forthright answer about Burisma.

The Marine isn't running for office - Biden however is.

BTW, the Marine is a Dem supporter, if you can't even answer questions from your own supporters it's pretty sad.

BTW. my title might not be correct, I'm not sure if he's a combat vet, I misread that.
          (Full disclosure)

Comment

Wow, I actually agree with Vox here. Biden needs to be able to give a coherent answer to this situation, and he seems incapable of doing it. He says at one point in the OP video "I've been around a long time and I can get stuff done." He's correct on the first, but very much hit and miss on the second. He's had some legislative successes but he's no outstanding legislator.

Comment

He didn't use his age as a shield.
              I don't think the Marine really gives a damn if he gets a harsh response or not.

The point isn't about if his claim was 100% accurate (which it wasn't ), the point is that Biden can't seem to give a forthright answer about Burisma.

The Marine isn't running for office - Biden however is.

BTW, the Marine is a Dem supporter, if you can't even answer questions from your own supporters it's pretty sad.

BTW. my title might not be correct, I'm not sure if he's a combat vet, I misread that.
              (Full disclosure)

Biden has answered about Burisma. He said that he was not involved in his son's business. The moment he said that, you cannot expect any answer from Joe about Burisma unless you find something to show that Biden lies and actually knew more about his son's business than what he claims he knew at the time. And it does not matter if the voter is a Democrat or not. Biden does not have to listen to that baseless crap from a Democrat, Republican or an Independent.

I doubt that against Trump Biden actually has to provide a good response about his son's activities. Perhaps against a different opponent, Biden could have a problem, but against Trump this is not an issue that can harm Biden unless there is some shocking new revelation. As things are now, every time Trump or his supporters will try to bring Hunter, Joe can repeat what he said about him not having any knowledge of his son's business activities and contrast it to the case of Trump and his kids who now have to take lessons to learn how to run a charity without defrauding the donors!
              Last edited by pamak; 06 Dec 19, 09:23.

Comment

...Being 83 year old veteran does not give you a free pass to make lame accusations of the variety "you are beating your wife"...
                I agree and the fact that the gentleman is veteran is also a moot point.

Comment

I obviously missed it. Where in the sources you referred to is the person who 'talked' to Biden named as an 83-year old former Marine and combat veteran? Is it in the video?
                  We are not now that strength which in old days
                  Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                  Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                  To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Originally posted by III Corps View Post
                    Maybe he still had sex in his late 30s

“It is a dangerous world out there,” he said. “It’s like Vietnam. It’s my personal Vietnam. I feel like a great and very brave soldier.”
                    https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...312_story.html

Lambert of Montaigu - Crusader.

Bolgios - Mercenary Game.

Comment

From your ink

This morning in Iowa, former Vice President Joe Biden faced off with a voter who accused him of having “sent” his son, Hunter Biden, to Ukraine to “sell access.”

And watching the link, I heard, indeed, that this was not even a question..

Biden made himself a public character who defames the president every chance he gets. This is what he gets in return, and it's legal. It's called freedom of speech and it' fully protected by the Constitution, and we all know that Biden is going to protect the Constitution,right?
                      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by III Corps View Post

Not on public television when addressing a treasonous presidential candidate. Biden just walked into a spinning propeller, backed by the entire Marine Corp because this veteran is one of theirs.
                        Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

While we are NOT on the subject do Trumps kids ever do business trips or go hunting at our expense

"Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post

I obviously missed it. Where in the sources you referred to is the person who 'talked' to Biden named as an 83-year old former Marine and combat veteran? Is it in the video?
                            I misread that, so I'm not sure if he's a combat vet, as clarified in my previous post.

Assuming that he was born in 1936, he'd have been 19 in 1955, so might have served in Korea or Vietnam, or possibly not.

He is a Marine vet though.

"Merle Gorman, the man who challenged former Vice President Joe Biden on the Iowa campaign trail, is a retired farmer and U.S. Marines Corps veteran"

https://heavy.com/news/2019/12/merle-gorman/

(Full disclosure)

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Not on public television when addressing a treasonous presidential candidate. Biden just walked into a spinning propeller, backed by the entire Marine Corp because this veteran is one of theirs.
                              Dude, we are talking about a father who raised two of his kids as a single parent after he lost both his wife and his third kid in an accident , and who recently lost his older son too. This leaves only Hunter! Do you think that Biden will be intimidated by any Marine who goes after him and his son?

Get serious....

I do not know Hunter. Personally, I think most CEOs of big corporations, lobbyists and lawyers who serve such companies are exhibiting questionable conduct.
                              But I do know (or at least predict) that Biden will not shy away from defending his son and believe his son's word about his Burisma deals.
                              Last edited by pamak; 06 Dec 19, 10:13.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X