Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Impeachment Going Down in Flames

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Impeachment Going Down in Flames

    Stop. It's too much to watch. Did the Democrats really marshall out a bunch of liberal professors to preach against Trump? They're the reason 19 year olds are setting campuses on fire. Independents are watching this. Doesn't the left watch the polls? How could they think this was a good idea? Is there more of this? I'm not a betting man, but I would love to catch a glimpse of next week's polls.

    Dear Left,
    Give up. Cut your losses. Take your winter vacation, and come back in 2020 ready for the election.

    P.S.-I know your impeachment helps me, but it's too embarassing. You know the saying, "I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy?" It's kind of like that. Pack up. Restore diginity to the country, for crying out loud. But for your sake, if nothing else, just enjoy your vaca.
    "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

    "It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

  • #2
    There must be a game plan to this impeachment madness. The Democrats cannot be this dense.

    The way it's playing out now, Trump will win 'bigly' in 2020.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by American87 View Post
      Stop. Did the Democrats really marshall out a bunch of liberal professors to preach against Trump?
      The reason they did this, is to try to sway public opinion on this Chinese Fire Drill, because they know which way the wind is blowing in the real world, but I don't think it will work.

      Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Nikki View Post
        There must be a game plan to this impeachment madness. The Democrats cannot be this dense.

        The way it's playing out now, Trump will win 'bigly' in 2020.
        or HE MAY DECIDE TO DO A James Polk, OR A CALVIN Collidge
        The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by marktwain View Post

          or HE MAY DECIDE TO DO A James Polk, OR A CALVIN Collidge
          Trump is about 180 degrees out from (Silent Cal) Coolidge...

          ...indeed, his problem is that he keeps insisting he did nothing ("...even the tiniest bit...") wrong.
          He is close, though, to sinking his own boat if he goes on about this much longer. Was it Billy Shakespeare who wrote, "Methinks he doth protest too much." ?
          ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
          IN MARE IN COELO

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by American87 View Post
            ...Stop. It's too much to watch...
            Change channels.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by American87 View Post
              Stop. It's too much to watch. Did the Democrats really marshall out a bunch of liberal professors to preach against Trump? They're the reason 19 year olds are setting campuses on fire. Independents are watching this. Doesn't the left watch the polls? How could they think this was a good idea? Is there more of this? I'm not a betting man, but I would love to catch a glimpse of next week's polls.

              Dear Left,
              Give up. Cut your losses. Take your winter vacation, and come back in 2020 ready for the election.

              P.S.-I know your impeachment helps me, but it's too embarassing. You know the saying, "I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy?" It's kind of like that. Pack up. Restore diginity to the country, for crying out loud. But for your sake, if nothing else, just enjoy your vaca.
              It certainly does not look that it is 'going down in flames.'

              https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartanntp

              If you want dignity restored to the country, Trump needs to be impeached and then be defeated in November. He's the worst president the US has ever had. And he's a laughing stock in Europe among the allies of the US.

              He declared that he was 'the chosen one' and that Article II of the Constitution allows him to do anything he wants. He's egocentric and delusional.
              We are not now that strength which in old days
              Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
              Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
              To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

              Comment


              • #8
                No matter what happens, Trump is still a loser...

                And then there's this:

                https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp

                When times turn tough, presidents can hop on Air Force One to escape the country for a while and stride purposefully across the world stage. But the world stage was not so friendly this week for President Trump, who landed back in Washington on Wednesday night to confront a grim couple of weeks ahead.

                Mocked by peers behind his back at a NATO meeting in London, Mr. Trump abruptly canceled a news conference and bolted early, only to fly home to a capital in the throes of judging whether he is fit for office. After hobnobbing with the queen, the president now faces the daunting likelihood that by Christmas he will become the third president impeached for high crimes and misdemeanors.

                The NATO meeting had seemed like an opportunity to demonstrate his global leadership like Presidents Richard M. Nixon and Bill Clinton sought to do with overseas trips during their own impeachment struggles. Scheduled long ago, the meeting allowed Mr. Trump and his allies to assail his domestic foes as “unpatriotic” for proceeding with an impeachment hearing while the commander in chief was overseas and gave him a chance to boast of his success in pressing the allies to invest more in defense.
                We are not now that strength which in old days
                Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
                  The reason they did this, is to try to sway public opinion on this Chinese Fire Drill
                  Originally posted by Nikki View Post
                  There must be a game plan to this impeachment madness. The Democrats cannot be this dense.

                  I'm wondering what's next on the bill...

                  Soon the gypsy queen in a glaze of vaseline
                  Will perform on guillotine
                  What a scene! What a scene!
                  Last edited by BorderRuffian; 05 Dec 19, 10:55.
                  {}

                  "Any story sounds true until someone tells the other side and sets the record straight." -Proverbs 18:17

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by American87 View Post

                    Dear Left,
                    Give up. Cut your losses. Take your winter vacation, and come back in 2020 ready for the election.
                    Not everyone who is not a Trump supporter is from the 'left.' Your political viewpoint is just a little narrow.

                    We are not now that strength which in old days
                    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                    Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                    To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Massena View Post

                      Not everyone who is not a Trump supporter is from the 'left.' Your political viewpoint is just a little narrow.
                      Come and see the show! It's a dynamo!
                      {}

                      "Any story sounds true until someone tells the other side and sets the record straight." -Proverbs 18:17

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I heard an interesting theory in someone's YouTube comments. Gave me reason to pause and think.

                        The mainstream Dems want Biden as the nominee. They don't care about impeachment. They know it won't pass the Senate. Nancy put off the hearings til now so it will hit the Senate in January... crucial campaign time. Senate trial is expected to take 4-6 weeks, right through the first 4 or 5 primaries. That means that the biggest threats from the progressive side (Sanders, Warren, Klobuchar, Booker) are all going to be tied up in the hearings, not out campaigning. At least Bernie has some company getting screwed this time! Just a theory I heard, but the logic holds water. Joe is the one leading candidate not screaming from the rooftops about impeachment. It would be easy for him to distance himself from the issue if he finds himself the nominee.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          The impeachment thing was the biggest nail to the coffin so far. I mean, someone must have said 'what are the odds'?
                          "For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return"

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            So I still have not seen one of you pro trump guys admit all the investigations into Obama were wrong. Also the impeachment of Clinton may of been wrong according to the standard you guys are using.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by craven View Post
                              So I still have not seen one of you pro trump guys admit all the investigations into Obama were wrong. Also the impeachment of Clinton may of been wrong according to the standard you guys are using.
                              Because people died and wars were started under Bobo's criminal reign.
                              Credo quia absurdum.


                              Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

                              Comment

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X