Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tucker Carlson Praises Hero Henry Ford while criticizing Billionaire Paul Singer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post
    Well Henry Ford was a hero to millions of Americans including my family members.
    I take it that none of your family was Jewish, or objected to being spied upon, or fought in WW2.

It's because of Henry Ford that I was able to grow up with parents that had good middle-class jobs.
    It's quite a thing to boast of, when minimal skills gets one lavish pay.....

When one puts money into anothers pocket that is so beautiful.
    Joe Bonanno put billions of dollars into his guys' pockets -- by establishing a global heroin trade. Somehow I don't think that "beautiful" is an apt descriptive.

This thread showcases the point that Henry Ford was a wealthy man but he also had integrity and cared about fellow Americans. Let's compare this to Paul singer who hasn't really done a thing for the middle class.
    I didn't say that Henry Ford wasn't a seminal figure in American and world history. All I said is that for all the light he shone, he also cast a shadow, both ominous and large. There was no free lunch with Henry Ford. He didn't give; he exchanged, and what you gave him in return was pretty expensive.

Did Paul singer provide Americans millions of jobs? No he did not. That's a point of this thread that there are good wealthy people and there wealthy people who only care about themselves and they do not mind if their actions wreck the lives of middle-class Americans.
    Then again, Paul Singer wasn't doing business with Adolf Hitler, so maybe he has a saving grace, too.
    I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Originally posted by inevtiab1e View Post
      As long as you understand that no one on Fox writes what they're reading off the teleprompter. What Tucker, Hannity, Ingraham, O'Reilly, Levin says is written by a carefully selected producer.
      I would not toss O Reilly in with the rest of them. He at times could be nuanced. and typically was not about the republican talking points. Or at least he use to poke holes in them often if they were stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post

I take it that none of your family was Jewish, or objected to being spied upon, or fought in WW2.

It's quite a thing to boast of, when minimal skills gets one lavish pay.....

Joe Bonanno put billions of dollars into his guys' pockets -- by establishing a global heroin trade. Somehow I don't think that "beautiful" is an apt descriptive.

I didn't say that Henry Ford wasn't a seminal figure in American and world history. All I said is that for all the light he shone, he also cast a shadow, both ominous and large. There was no free lunch with Henry Ford. He didn't give; he exchanged, and what you gave him in return was pretty expensive.

Then again, Paul Singer wasn't doing business with Adolf Hitler, so maybe he has a saving grace, too.
        I’m working right now so I’ll try and get to the rest later. But why would you ask in the first place if I’m Jewish run in my family is what does that have to do with anything?

Jewish men and women worked for Ford motor company. At least Henry Ford apologize for his mistakes unlike Donald Trump that is a fact. Fact is Henry Ford apologize for having an anti-somatic newspaper Donald Trump has an anti-Semitic religious adviser

I mean I’m sure we can both agree that Henry Ford was a great man and a hero for all the jobs he provided to our fellow countrymen

apologies for typos I’m working right now
        Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
        Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

I’m working right now so I’ll try and get to the rest later. But why would you ask in the first place if I’m Jewish run in my family is what does that have to do with anything?

Jewish men and women worked for Ford motor company. At least Henry Ford apologize for his mistakes unlike Donald Trump that is a fact. Fact is Henry Ford apologize for having an anti-somatic newspaper Donald Trump has an anti-Semitic religious adviser

I mean I’m sure we can both agree that Henry Ford was a great man and a hero for all the jobs he provided to our fellow countrymen

I do believe that Henry Ford owned The Dearborn Independent fully, as well as dictated its editorial content. I can't imagine too many Jews favoring that kind of content, can you?

Comment

Slick

What are you doing comparing a mafia figure to Henry Ford. Who cares that a mob guy put billions of dollars into his associates pockets. That’s totally different from Henry Ford who did things legally . And Henry Ford put money into Americans pockets Henry Ford gave Americans jobs by the millions.

one would be against the working class if they’re against Henry Ford. What I’m saying is it makes absolutely no sense if one cares about America but at the same time is against the legacy of Henry Ford.
            Last edited by Stonewall_Jack; 06 Dec 19, 13:36.

George S Patton

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post

I do believe that Henry Ford owned The Dearborn Independent fully, as well as dictated its editorial content. I can't imagine too many Jews favoring that kind of content, can you?
              Hi slick this is been covered probably dozens of times on this board. Henry Ford unlike Donald Trump and modern day Republicans apologized for his mistakes. This is what Republicans do they don’t like America they want people like you slick to be against Henry Ford it’s completely crazy.

have you or any of your family members work for Ford? Mine have and they worked right alongside Jews blacks Muslims you name it. Some Republicans and some Democrats though don’t care about America’s past. They want to talk about social issues instead of trying to figure out how to bring back the middle class job and one to do so will be a follow in the footsteps of the great Henry Ford
              Last edited by Stonewall_Jack; 06 Dec 19, 13:21.

George S Patton

Comment

Of course to each their own I don’t want anyone to think that I’m saying people can’t speak against Henry Ford. May freedom of speech prevail.

but for anyone who is against Henry Ford please explain why. After all Ford is responsible for giving hope and dignity to millions of Americans. It’s because of Ford that I have a good life

George S Patton

Comment

Yes Slick my great uncle served in World War II and his brother was a labor rights later.

slick all of your concerns about Ford have already been addressed in other threads.

Slick I bet somewhere along the line one of your family members worked for Ford. As Americans we owe everything to Henry Ford for the greatness he has accomplished for not only himself but for millions of Americans.

George S Patton

Comment

I guess the only thing that matters is money. Put money into peoples pockets and all can be forgiven.

We have to raise the bar. Creating jobs isn't enough to label someone as a hero or beautiful person.
                    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                    - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Let me just try to address your main concern slick. If one is a Jewish man or woman And they see Ford motor company is hiring and they get a job there well that’s what it’s all about baby that’s America for you. Many of Jewish people work for Ford motor company so any thing that has been put up against Ford has been countered . All the criticism of Ford has been defeated.

for the many blue collared Jews of America masses of them got jobs at Ford. Praise God for that

George S Patton

Comment

Finally slick

You bring up Paul singer. Well like Donald Trump Paul singer is no Henry Ford. Paul singer has not done a thing for the middle class in fact it’s the opposite he has destroyed middle-class jobs that is selfish and greedy on singers parts. On the other hand the honorable man Henry Ford not only cared about himself but he truly cared about this country and he truly cared about his fellow Americans because he gave millions of them good paying jobs.

Henry Ford hired a Jewish man to design some of his greatest plants. Slick your cool so don’t let the bad guys convince you to Oppose Henry Ford

George S Patton

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
                          I guess the only thing that matters is money. Put money into peoples pockets and all can be forgiven.

We have to raise the bar. Creating jobs isn't enough to label someone as a hero or beautiful person.
                          But Henry Ford was beautiful and he was a hero. He was a good family man who stayed married to the same woman his whole life.

The problem with our country today we have too many selfish people they only care about getting rich and they don’t wanna be the person that provides Americans jobs by the millions

George S Patton

Comment

Just to point out that Mr. Trump isn't a racist.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jared_Kushner

Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
                              ...Just to point out that Mr. Trump isn't a racist...
                              Not quite. Your link shows The Donald is not an anti-Semite.

Comment

But Henry Ford was beautiful and he was a hero. He was a good family man who stayed married to the same woman his whole life.

This Ray Dahlinger was a close friend of Henry Ford, and I have heard that he was also Henry's personal chauffeur. Henry Ford, who was married (to Clara Ford), took a shine to a Ms. Evangeline Cote, and the two became "romantically entangled." In fact, they are supposed to have bore a son in 1923. It is rumored that Henry Ford asked Ray Dahlinger to marry Evangeline as a favor, in order to give the illegitimate child a proper father, and the mother a provider...hence a better, more socially appropriate life for the two. It would also help obscure Henry's naughty little boo-boo.

Evangeline's maiden name was Cote, and she was the daughter and sister of the owners of the Cote Motor Company, based in Ferndale (just north of Detroit), which incidentally sprung up right after she gave birth to Henry's illegitimate son (seemingly almost as a form of dowry to their family from Ford). The child, John Dahlinger, was raised by Ray Dahlinger as a son, and lived a strange life of semi-privilege, wherein he was a (semi) beneficiary of one of the most powerful men in the world, Henry Ford. Yet he was still also just that mysterious black sheep offspring that was always lurking on the periphery of the Ford family but had no claim to the line of succession in the company. . . . .

The Dahlingers also mysteriously received a brand new mansion on Ford-owned land, right upriver from Henry's own Fairlane Estate. Fairlane and the Dahlinger Estate straddled the Dearborn/Dearborn Heights border, and both houses sat on the banks of the Rouge River.

The unofficial Ford historian, who coincidentally enough is named Ford R. Bryan, mentions the Dahlingers in his book, Beyond the Model T: The Other Ventures of Henry Ford. Bryan has written six books on Ford. Evangeline Dahlinger remained Henry's mistress for some time, and was said to have had quite a bit of influence behind many of Henry's business decisions, such as the development of Greenfield Village.

It was no coincidence that the Dahlinger Estate was built right on the Rouge River, just north of Henry's own pad. Henry orchestrated this so that he could slip away and sail his boat up the Rouge, and sneak into her place for a quick rendezvous, then sail away, back down the river.

"Henry's Mistress," 26 Mar 2016
                                The problem with our country today we have too many selfish people they only care about getting rich and they don’t wanna be the person that provides Americans jobs by the millions
                                Being rich is traditionally the best way of stashing a gumar on the side and still keeping the wife happy on the homestead. It's a pretty neat trick if you can pull it off.

And now for your response.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X