Well, no Suprise here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inevtiab1e View Post
    Difference between us is that I don't trust Hannity telling me anything.
    Absolutely correct.
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
    Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
    To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post

How could the Ukraine help Trump in the 2020 election?
      um easy peasy

unless your Donald and bullet proof a little thing like Ukraine is investigating Bidens son is enough to derail Biden

Comment

Originally posted by Jose50 View Post

...me either. I just look for the obvious.
        Point is that you're getting your information from radical RW sources of some sort.

Comment

Point is that you're getting your information from radical RW sources of some sort.
          Psychotic.... err, psychic now are we...?

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

Psychotic.... err, psychic now are we...?
            When I hear someone repeat something I hear on RW media all the time, it's pretty obvious where someone gets their information from. Could be facebook, social media, radio, tv, etc. It spreads like a disease

Comment

When I hear someone repeat something I hear on RW media all the time, it's pretty obvious where someone gets their information from. Could be facebook, social media, radio, tv, etc. It spreads like a disease

Comment

Originally posted by craven View Post

um easy peasy

unless your Donald and bullet proof a little thing like Ukraine is investigating Bidens son is enough to derail Biden
                Does that mean it is okay for Biden to use his office to protect his son?

Not sure why it was okay to investigate Trump...before he was elected and not investigate Biden.
                "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post

Does that mean it is okay for Biden to use his office to protect his son?

Not sure why it was okay to investigate Trump...before he was elected and not investigate Biden.
                  Nope

Trump was presenting a specific national security threat. I mean come on when Russian agents are talking to a campaign are we not suppose to investigate that. Also consider the tight rope Obama admin walked during this. Also note they could of released this stuff prior to republican convention but they did not why because it was a counter intel operation not one for political purposes.

But since biden did not do that your following a conspiracy theory like Obama is not an American. (btw Bidens kid was on a board and new so why would he need to stop an investigation to protect his kid.)

On the other hand if your going to argue Bidens kid should of not had the job Then we need to impeach Trump for his kids working in the whitehouse. at least bidens kid was not wasting our tax money

I mean from what I am getting from your line is Obama should of had every country Trump does biz in do investigations released all the stuff the FBI was investigating from the beginning.

Comment

Originally posted by craven View Post

um easy peasy

You need to stop posting right after you return from that martini lunch.

I do take what you are trying to say, however. Another way to view it is that Biden brought this upon himself. Not only does he appear to have done something highly unethical (if not downright illegal), he then went to brag about on video.

Biden may be doing well in Democratic polls (which should be expected given the others are full out whack jobs), but even without Trump, this information was already public, and probably would have the effect of killing him off in the general elections.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

Hey, lay off the memes! That just screams you're a social media lover. Meme's are very powerful propaganda messages. Remember, propaganda targets your emotions. I'll give you an example.

When you read the following, what emotional reaction do you feel immediately?

[spoiler] Hillary Rodham Clinton [/spoiler}

Comment

They have holding hearing on Trump for how many months?
                        How is that obstruction?
                        Since the election Shrimp has had nothing on his mind but grandstanding.
                        Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
                        Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Comment

Hey, lay off the memes! That just screams you're a social media lover. Meme's are very powerful propaganda messages. Remember, propaganda targets your emotions. I'll give you an example.

When you read the following, what emotional reaction do you feel immediately?

[spoiler] Hillary Rodham Clinton [/spoiler}
                          That isn't a meme. It's a visual representation of what I'm discussing. A meme involves a cultural icon or other image that has cultural meaning hooked to a phrase that often is part of popular culture.

1. meme

[mēm]

NOUN
                            • an element of a culture or system of behavior that may be considered to be passed from one individual to another by nongenetic means, especially imitation.
                              • a humorous image, video, piece of text, etc., that is copied (often with slight variations) and spread rapidly by Internet users.
                          As to your question. I don't have an emotional or other reaction to that. Sure I think Hillary is a serial felon, but it doesn't impact me in any personal, emotional way.

What I addressed was accurate. Your statement was a hasty or sweeping generalization. You blanket smear the "Right Wing" media, as an entirety, repeatedly in posts without any factual evidence to back your claim up. You regularly tell other posters they're wrong simply based on their source or, worse, simply because you think they are Conservative and must therefore have gotten their answer from some biased Right Wing source.

Comment

The POINT is that I can (if all available sources are considered, and I do consider as many as I can, pro and con, left and right, conservative and liberal, democratic and republican, etc.,) and do make up my OWN mind regarding what I glean from the information that is presented. Please don't presume to tell me where I'm getting my information.
                            ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
                            IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                            X