Military Housing Scandal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

I doubt it too, but what I'm saying works in the military bureaucracy. You get the problem solved but you usually make some enemies along the way. You have to be willing to take the later to get the former.
    This is true in all environments, including the civilian world. Although I hate to say it, Trump needs to step in an make the responsible parties get moving.

another issue is that the guilty contractors cannot be allowed to "fix" anything, since they caused the problem to begin with. Just fine them the entire cost of repairs and/or rebuilding and hire someone more reputable/ Interesting, the military has an entire Corps of Engineers of its own who are not allowed to "compete" with civilians. Now might be a great time to let them do the job and get some very valuable training at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

This is true in all environments, including the civilian world. Although I hate to say it, Trump needs to step in an make the responsible parties get moving.

---
      Well, isn't that what he was supposed to be famous for, back in the previous century in New York?
      He was supposed to be the guy who gets it done.
      What, I wonder, is he waiting for?

Maybe he just wants to get the Wall done first.
      Is that it?
      Meanwhile, soldiers sleep in condemned barracks and veterans sleep on the streets.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X