Devin Nunes Met with Ex-Ukrainian Official to get dirt on Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

Even the TDS obsessed Washington Post says Schiff lied about the whistleblower.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...whistleblower/

It's so obvious he lied, that even the Democrat's usual stout defenders say he lied.

https://www.factcheck.org/2019/10/sc...lower-contact/

Schiff has met with witnesses, likely coached some, and has lied his @$$ off about it.
    Wrong!

The title does not say what you claim

The fact check does not say that Schiff met with the whistleblower.

That the whistleblower asked for legal advice from the committee is now known. But there is no claim that Schiff met him or learned his identity or sought to get dirt by seeking a meeting with the whistleblower.

My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Originally posted by pamak View Post

Wrong!

The title does not say what you claim

The fact check does not say that Schiff met with the whistleblower.

That the whistleblower asked for legal advice from the committee is now known. But there is no claim that Schiff met him or learned his identity or sought to get dirt by seeking a meeting with the whistleblower.

If four pinocchio's from the Washington Times won't do it for you, nothing ever will.
      Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post

If four pinocchio's from the Washington Times won't do it for you, nothing ever will.
        The pinocchios are not about the claim that was put forward by Gardner.
        My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Well go ahead pass the impeachment, everything will be investigated by the senate

Comment

ll

The pinocchios are not about the claim that was put forward by Gardner.
            I know that, but I still believe that Schiff is a Liar, that is accusing everyone else of being a Liar, where is the evidence that he had against Trump several months ago, did it shrivel up and blow away? He is a Liar holding the spotlight and costing the Taxpayers Millions, and for what? shame on him and the people like him that are buying in to his Bullsh-t!
            Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

ll

I know that, but I still believe that Schiff is a Liar, that is accusing everyone else of being a Liar, where is the evidence that he had against Trump several months ago, did it shrivel up and blow away? He is a Liar holding the spotlight and costing the Taxpayers Millions, and for what? shame on him and the people like him that are buying in to his Bullsh-t!
              I want to separate your opinions from the facts. I believe that Nunes is a bigger liar. This does not necessarily mean that he met with Shokin and if you noticed, I was careful in my first post about this claim because it comes from Parnas and his lawyer. So, there are motives there, including perhaps an attempt by Parna's lawyer to arrange some type of a deal with the Congress for his client to get immunity in exchange of giving information which involves Shokin .

However, as is said, because Parna's claim involves numerous other people (who are not indicted) and who can corroborate his story, I said that if these people testify the same thing, then Nunes is in big trouble at least with respect to the Ethics Committee in the House.
              Last edited by pamak; 23 Nov 19, 22:41.

Comment

Nunes can't be the "bigger" liar, he's not a lawyer and Schiff is. That alone makes Schiff the "bigger" liar.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                  Nunes can't be the "bigger" liar, he's not a lawyer and Schiff is. That alone makes Schiff the "bigger" liar.
                  I will say more effective liar

Comment

I will say more effective liar
                    We, that goes without saying since everyone knows lawyers are also idiots.

Comment

I agree with your sarcasm Dibble, this is no longer a Soap Opera or a Chinese Fire Drill, but a Comedy and people with any sense will see it for what it is, political theater and wasted TAX DOLLARS, ( lets all investigate each other), Morons and Idiots on both sides, but mainly the democRats which have been at it since November 2016!
                      I do hope that you know that Schiff was reeled in by a bogus call from a Ukrainian who claimed that he had "pikchores of neked Tromp"?
                      ‘Tis said his form is tiny, yet
                      All human ills he can subdue,
                      Or with a bauble or medal
                      Can win mans heart for you;
                      And many a blessing know to stew
                      To make a megloamaniac bright;
                      Give honour to the dainty Corse,
                      The Pixie is a little shite.

Comment

Originally posted by American87 View Post

Yes, the prosecutor was supposedly corrupt. But Biden could have targeted any corrupt prosecutor. He chose the one that was investigated his son. and he tied political aid to firing the proesefutor. It should be investigated.
                        What do you mean supposedly corrupt? You're seriously here defending a corrupt regime?
                        Biden could have targeted any corrupt prosecutor? Interesting spin. Wouldn't it make sense to target the biggest and lead corrupt prosecutor running the country? Derped.

The corrupt prosecutor wasn't targeting Burisma. Republicans, Democrats, world allies, organizations, etc all were on the side of Biden withholding aid.

Keep spinning. You don't want to learn any facts about the conspiracy theory.

At least you admit Trump withheld aid (without anyone knowing) so he could get political dirt on an American citizen.

Comment

Originally posted by American87 View Post
                          Yes, the prosecutor was supposedly corrupt. But Biden could have targeted any corrupt prosecutor. He chose the one that was investigated his son. and he tied political aid to firing the proesefutor. It should be investigated.

Actually Obama and the rest of the western world (not Biden) targeted the TOP prosecutor which is very reasonable and which was not controversial at the time. It became controversial only while the 2020 election was approaching. And no the prosecutor at the time was not investigating Hunter or Burisma.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prosec...ral_of_Ukraine

The Prosecutor General of Ukraine (also Attorney General of Ukraine, Ukrainian: Генеральний прокурор України) heads the system of official prosecution in courts known as the Office of the Prosecutor General of Ukraine (Ukrainian: Генеральна прокуратура України). The term of authority of the Prosecutor is six years.[3] She or he is appointed and dismissed by the president with parliamentary consent.[
                          13 February 11, 2015[15] — March 29, 2016[16](2) Viktor Shokin
                          Last edited by pamak; 24 Nov 19, 08:48.

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post

Lies do have consequences..... So when did Trump get impeached as you claim above?
                            Trump is glued to Fox and RW media all day long. Trump believed John Solomon's reporting and then used the power of his office to get to the bottom of it.

It's best to understand what propaganda is, how to recognize it and not be fooled into believing it emotionally. RW media had this president out looking for dirt on a political opponent. Trump's basis are conspiracy theories he wanted to investigate. Not very bright.

Comment

Originally posted by Dibble201Bty View Post

I do hope that you know that Schiff was reeled in by a bogus call from a Ukrainian who claimed that he had "pikchores of neked Tromp"?
                              I do hope that you know the whole story though which is that Schiff informed the agencies and even told them that this was probably a prank.

Comment

I do hope that you know the whole story though which is that Schiff informed the agencies and even told them that this was probably a prank.
                                Yeah! After he realised/was told it was a prank. Why was he so interested in the call initially? How did the call get through to him in the first place? All calls to him are vetted before he takes them.
                                ‘Tis said his form is tiny, yet
                                All human ills he can subdue,
                                Or with a bauble or medal
                                Can win mans heart for you;
                                And many a blessing know to stew
                                To make a megloamaniac bright;
                                Give honour to the dainty Corse,
                                The Pixie is a little shite.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...