Devin Nunes Met with Ex-Ukrainian Official to get dirt on Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by American87 View Post

Then implicate Obama as well. Biden used a quid pro quo to end an investigation of his son. If he was acting in accordance with some global policy of anti-corruption, he would’ve gone after other prosecutors. Instead, his son took a job in a crooked country, making $3million a year in an industry he had no business being in. Then daddy steps in when the prosecutor starts snooping around. Why did Biden wait until then to lean on Ukraine? Why didn’t he go after governments? Why did he only lead on the prosecutor who was after his son’s company?

Trumo was right to ask Zelinsky about this. The Democrats need to investigate Biden now before sending him against Trump, who you know is going to win this at his rallies and the debates. Biden will collapse under this if he wins the primaries. It will be like Hillary’s emails.
    Sorry, but then you have to implicate the republicans too because everybody was on board. It is only a year before the elections the republicans suddenly became aware of Biden. Meanwhile, they had every opportunity to start any investigation they wanted during the previous 3 years but they did not do so.

Again, do not equate deplorables with the American people, in general. I doubt that the American people agree with the role Guiliani played or with the fact that Trump did not feel the need to ask the DOJ and the FBI to collaborate with the Ukrainians in the Biden investigation. Trump's request to Zelensky to investigate Biden was clearly wrong.
    My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

No, Biden used political pressure to defend his son. Quid pro quo. Meddling in foreign governments. It needs to be investigated, especially if Biden used a quid pro quo to get his son out of a corruption investigation, which is what it looks like. Why hide if he did nothing wrong? The American people deserve an investigation. He’s running for president and the left is saying, “There’s nothing to see here people. Move along.” Lol
      Clear cut case?
      I suppose the consequences will be evident soon enough then….
      "For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return"

Comment

Originally posted by pamak View Post

Sorry, but then you have to implicate the republicans too because everybody was on board. It is only a year before the elections the republicans suddenly became aware of Biden. Meanwhile, they had every opportunity to start any investigation they wanted during the previous 3 years but they did not do so.

Again, do not equate deplorables with the American people, in general. I doubt that the American people agree with the role Guiliani played or with the fact that Trump did not feel the need to ask the DOJ and the FBI to collaborate with the Ukrainians in the Biden investigation. Trump's request to Zelensky to investigate Biden was clearly wrong.
        Biden was the one who pressured Ukraine into firing the prosecutor. He told them to call Obama, if they didn’t believe him. So Obama can be implicated as well. Republicans has nothing to do with it. They didn’t launch an investigation, but that doesn’t make them right. Trump did the right thing by asking Zelinsky to look into this, and the American people, who Hillary callls Deplorables (Trump supporters, aka 94% of Republicans and 50% independents, plus newcomers and blue collar democrats) will support Trump on this. If Biden wins the primary, he better be able to face a similar level of criticism that Hillary faced for corruption.
        "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

"It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

Comment

Originally posted by Rutger View Post

Clear cut case?
          I suppose the consequences will be evident soon enough then….
          Consequences are: Democrats will lie and say there’s no reason to be suspicious. Trump will drive crowds wild with it at rallies and the debates. Biden might lose the primary. If he makes it to the general election, he loses to Trump. Give it time, and we’ll see how accurate I am. I already got the first part right.

Comment

It’s possible corruption that needs to be investigated. Biden using a quid pro quo to pressure Ukraine. Their prosecutor was investigating the company Biden’s son was on the board of. Biden tied aid money to Ukraine firing the prosecutor. Democrats say Biden was being noble and stopping corruption, but how many corrupt prosecutors in the world did he go after? Just the one investigating his son it seems.

investigation.
            Biden did not use a quid pro quo to pressure Ukraine for personal political gain. Sorry.
            So investigate Burisma, where Hunter Biden wasn't even employed until later.
            The money was tied to the firing the corrupt prosecutor, you're correct. Aid has been withheld from Ukraine during the Obama years due to being a corrupt disaster.

The prosecutor was corrupt, end of story. The previous regime was corrupt, end of story. I'm still waiting to see where aid was withheld for person political gain to win an election (with Biden or Obama)

Everything you mentioned is available on the web to find information on. Currently, you're into repeating RW media and conspiracy theories.

Comment

Biden was the one who pressured Ukraine into firing the prosecutor. He told them to call Obama, if they didn’t believe him. So Obama can be implicated as well. Republicans has nothing to do with it. They didn’t launch an investigation, but that doesn’t make them right. Trump did the right thing by asking Zelinsky to look into this, and the American people, who Hillary callls Deplorables (Trump supporters, aka 94% of Republicans and 50% independents, plus newcomers and blue collar democrats) will support Trump on this. If Biden wins the primary, he better be able to face a similar level of criticism that Hillary faced for corruption.
              Biden was a VP and was acting on behalf of a president. His position aligned with the position of everybody at the time and the republicans had no problem with him up until we came close to elections. The deplorables certainly believe that Trump did nothing wrong. Trump described them accurately as fanatics who will follow him even after he shoots a man on 5th avenue.

If we ever start criminal investigations for every CEO and lobbyist who has private meetings with lawmakers whose legislation affects his business then we should also include Biden in such investigations. The same is true with the CEOs of the coal industry who were nominated by Trump to lead the environmental agency.

And if the acts of Hunter Biden as a CEO of an Ukrainian company establishes reasonable suspicion to investigate Joe Biden, then all lawmakers and the current president and vice-president should be investigated for possible corruption for every case of relationship they develop with CEO lobbyists here and abroad.

Until then, all this talk about the apparent conflict of interest which is applied selectively for Joe Biden and his son to trigger a government sponsored investigation is just foam from frothing partisans who suddenly recalled his conduct a year before 2020 elections.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...alk-to-ukraine

September 25, 2019

“The president has not spoken with the attorney general about having Ukraine investigate anything relating to former Vice President Biden or his son,” DOJ spokeswoman Kerri Kupec said.
              Last edited by pamak; 23 Nov 19, 15:23.
              My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Originally posted by inevtiab1e View Post
                Biden did not use a quid pro quo to pressure Ukraine for personal political gain. Sorry.
                So investigate Burisma, where Hunter Biden wasn't even employed until later.
                The money was tied to the firing the corrupt prosecutor, you're correct. Aid has been withheld from Ukraine during the Obama years due to being a corrupt disaster.

The prosecutor was corrupt, end of story. The previous regime was corrupt, end of story. I'm still waiting to see where aid was withheld for person political gain to win an election (with Biden or Obama)

Everything you mentioned is available on the web to find information on. Currently, you're into repeating RW media and conspiracy theories.
                Yes, the prosecutor was supposedly corrupt. But Biden could have targeted any corrupt prosecutor. He chose the one that was investigated his son. and he tied political aid to firing the proesefutor. It should be investigated.

Comment

Yes, the prosecutor was supposedly corrupt. But Biden could have targeted any corrupt prosecutor. He chose the one that was investigated his son. and he tied political aid to firing the proesefutor. It should be investigated.
                  Actually, at the time there was not any active investigation of Burisma and there was no information about Biden's son being investigated.

Comment

And, Adam Schiff met with various agents of the Deep State to get dirt on a sitting President. So?

Comment

Originally posted by inevtiab1e View Post
                      The Biden's doing something wrong is the conspiracy theory that got Trump impeached. Solomon, Giuliani, etc. Lies have consequences.
                      Lies do have consequences..... So when did Trump get impeached as you claim above?
                      "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Actually, at the time there was not any active investigation of Burisma and there was no information about Biden's son being investigated.
                        There was an open investigation against Burisma, on whose board sat Hunter Biden. There's conflciting reports on whether it was "active" or not. So Trump was right asking Zelinsky to look into it, and Biden should be investigated to see what he knew and when he knew it.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                          And, Adam Schiff met with various agents of the Deep State to get dirt on a sitting President. So?
                          Nope!

The agents he met were state diplomats and many were senior advisers in Trump's administration and gave a deposition in front of Schiff and his peers. And Schiff did not meet the whistleblower. He has repeatedly said that. Obviously, if someone reveals information that Schiff lied about this, then you will have a point. But rumors from the Deepshit right wing media is not evidence..

Comment

"I have pikchores of neked Tromp"?
                            ‘Tis said his form is tiny, yet
                            All human ills he can subdue,
                            Or with a bauble or medal
                            Can win mans heart for you;
                            And many a blessing know to stew
                            To make a megloamaniac bright;
                            Give honour to the dainty Corse,
                            The Pixie is a little shite.

Comment

Nope!

The agents he met were state diplomats and many were senior advisers in Trump's administration and gave a deposition in front of Schiff and his peers. And Schiff did not meet the whistleblower. He has repeatedly said that. Obviously, if someone reveals information that Schiff lied about this, then you will have a point. But rumors from the Deepshit right wing media is not evidence..
                              Even the TDS obsessed Washington Post says Schiff lied about the whistleblower.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...whistleblower/

It's so obvious he lied, that even the Democrat's usual stout defenders say he lied.

https://www.factcheck.org/2019/10/sc...lower-contact/

Schiff has met with witnesses, likely coached some, and has lied his @$$ off about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dibble201Bty View Post
                                "I have pikchores of neked Tromp"?
                                I agree with your sarcasm Dibble, this is no longer a Soap Opera or a Chinese Fire Drill, but a Comedy and people with any sense will see it for what it is, political theater and wasted TAX DOLLARS, ( lets all investigate each other), Morons and Idiots on both sides, but mainly the democRats which have been at it since November 2016!
                                Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X