Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Massena View Post
    https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/22/polit...den/index.html

A lawyer for an indicted associate of Rudy Giuliani tells CNN that his client is willing to tell Congress about meetings the top Republican on the House Intelligence Committee had in Vienna last year with a former Ukrainian prosecutor to discuss digging up dirt on Joe Biden.

The attorney, Joseph A. Bondy, represents Lev Parnas, the recently indicted Soviet-born American who worked with Giuliani to push claims of Democratic corruption in Ukraine. Bondy said that Parnas was told directly by the former Ukrainian official that he met last year in Vienna with Rep. Devin Nunes.

"Mr. Parnas learned from former Ukrainian Prosecutor General Victor Shokin that Nunes had met with Shokin in Vienna last December," said Bondy.

Shokin was ousted from his position in 2016 after pressure from Western leaders, including then-vice president Biden, over concerns that Shokin was not pursuing corruption cases.
    The NOT is a typo : it should be : over concerns that Shokin was pursuing corruption cases ,as Burisma .
    The following is a good one : Bondy said that Parnas said that Shokin said that last year he met Nunes .
    Thus : Jones said that Smith said that Johnson said

Comment

That is a conspiracy theory that has been totally discredited. Did you not watch the hearings this week or watch the national news?

All you're doing here is repeating Republican talking points and Trump's false accusations.
      Something new : The WAPO is Republican ,because it was the WAPO who said :Trump did something wrong, but that does not absolve the Bidens of their malfeasance .
      FYI : malfeasance means : wrongdoing by a US public official .
      You will note that the WAPO did not say that Trump was guilty of malfeasance .
      Maybe the WAPO has been taken over by the GOP .
      A leftist media ( leftist til the moment you can prove that Giuliani is now the boss of the WAPO ) said that vicepresident Biden was guilty of malfeasance .
      Who was ambassador in Ukraine ?
      Was it not Yovanovich who said : I know nothing, I am from Barcelona .
      If she knew nothing ,she was incapable . If she knew things and looked the other way, she is guilty of ...malfeasance .
      QED

Comment

Originally posted by ljadw View Post

Something new : The WAPO is Republican ,because it was the WAPO who said :Trump did something wrong, but that does not absolve the Bidens of their malfeasance .
        FYI : malfeasance means : wrongdoing by a US public official .
        You will note that the WAPO did not say that Trump was guilty of malfeasance .
        Maybe the WAPO has been taken over by the GOP .
        A leftist media ( leftist til the moment you can prove that Giuliani is now the boss of the WAPO ) said that vicepresident Biden was guilty of malfeasance .
        Who was ambassador in Ukraine ?
        Was it not Yovanovich who said : I know nothing, I am from Barcelona .
        If she knew nothing ,she was incapable . If she knew things and looked the other way, she is guilty of ...malfeasance .
        QED
        Always a conspiracy theory.

Comment

And the short form for conspiracy theory is horseshit.
          We are not now that strength which in old days
          Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
          Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
          To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Originally posted by inevtiab1e View Post
            Always a conspiracy theory.
            Next time you will cite the WAPO as a source , I will repeat what Massena said .And,when you will cite Bloomberg and the NYT : the same .

Comment

Next time you will cite the WAPO as a source , I will repeat what Massena said .And,when you will cite Bloomberg and the NYT : the same .
              The Biden's doing something wrong is the conspiracy theory that got Trump impeached. Solomon, Giuliani, etc. Lies have consequences.

Comment

So what source would you cite? Or do you just make up your own 'facts' as you go?

And if you don't agree with something posted then post a source that contradicts it. You seem to have missed that step.
                We are not now that strength which in old days
                Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

So what source would you cite? Or do you just make up your own 'facts' as you go?

And if you don't agree with something posted then post a source that contradicts it. You seem to have missed that step.
                  I have given three leftist media as source : the NYT, the WAPO,Bloomberg :they said that the Bidens were guilty of malfeasance and that the Poroschenko group was corrupt .
                  You said that they are not reliable . Every time you will use them , I will repeat that they are not reliable .

Comment

That is a conspiracy theory that has been totally discredited. Did you not watch the hearings this week or watch the national news?

All you're doing here is repeating Republican talking points and Trump's false accusations.
                    Do you actually believe this? This is the same so-called news that told you Trump colluded with Russia.
                    "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

"It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

Comment

I have given three leftist media as source : the NYT, the WAPO,Bloomberg :they said that the Bidens were guilty of malfeasance and that the Poroschenko group was corrupt .
                      You said that they are not reliable . Every time you will use them , I will repeat that they are not reliable .
                      Sorry, but you confuse articles written by specific people who are expressing opinions (and both WaPo and NYT invite writers from both sides of the political spectrum) from the editorial which expresses the official position of the paper.
                      The vast majority of the articles actually make it cleat that there is no evidence of Biden's wrongdoing. On the other hand, it is accurate to say that that Poroshenko is seen as corrupt.
                      My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Originally posted by inevtiab1e View Post
                        The Biden's doing something wrong is the conspiracy theory that got Trump impeached. Solomon, Giuliani, etc. Lies have consequences.
                        It’s possible corruption that needs to be investigated. Biden using a quid pro quo to pressure Ukraine. Their prosecutor was investigating the company Biden’s son was on the board of. Biden tied aid money to Ukraine firing the prosecutor. Democrats say Biden was being noble and stopping corruption, but how many corrupt prosecutors in the world did he go after? Just the one investigating his son it seems.

investigation.

Comment

Originally posted by American87 View Post

It’s possible corruption that needs to be investigated. Biden using a quid pro quo to pressure Ukraine. Their prosecutor was investigating the company Biden’s son was on the board of. Biden tied aid money to Ukraine firing the prosecutor. Democrats say Biden was being noble and stopping corruption, but how many corrupt prosecutors in the world did he go after? Just the one investigating his son it seems.

investigation.
                          Sorry, but ALL diplomats (including those appointed by Trump to serve in Ukraine) who know way more about possible corruption in Ukraine testified that it is wrong to investigate the Biden.

Biden was in charge of the legal affairs for Burisma. Also, possible corruption must involve the DOJ and the FBI and not Guiliani and demands to have a public statement by Ukraine officials to name a specific investigation.

Having a lawyer being in charge of the legal affairs of a corporation is not an indication that the person is corrupt. Having a personal lawyer demanding public statements from foreign leaders and refusing to collaborate with the DOJ and the FBI for a case of a "possible corruption" of a US citizen abroad is definitely a sign of corruption that requires an investigation.
                          My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Originally posted by pamak View Post

Sorry, but ALL diplomats who know way more about possible corruption in Ukraine testified that it is wrong to investigate the Biden. Biden was in charge of the legal affairs for Burisma. Also, possible corruption must involve the DOJ and the FBI and not Guiliani and demands to have a public statement by Ukraine officials to name a specific investigation. Having a lawyer being in charge of the legal affairs of a corporation is not an indication that the person is corrupt. Having a personal lawyer demanding public statements from foreign leaders and refusing to collaborate with the DOJ and the FBI for a case of a "possible corruption" of a US citizen abroad is definitely a sign of corruption that requires an investigation.
                            No, Biden used political pressure to defend his son. Quid pro quo. Meddling in foreign governments. It needs to be investigated, especially if Biden used a quid pro quo to get his son out of a corruption investigation, which is what it looks like. Why hide if he did nothing wrong? The American people deserve an investigation. He’s running for president and the left is saying, “There’s nothing to see here people. Move along.” Lol

Comment

Originally posted by American87 View Post

No, Biden used political pressure to defend his son. Quid pro quo. Meddling in foreign governments. It needs to be investigated, especially if Biden used a quid pro quo to get his son out of a corruption investigation, which is what it looks like. Why hide if he did nothing wrong? The American people deserve an investigation. He’s running for president and the left is saying, “There’s nothing to see here people. Mine along.” Lol
                              Biden used political pressure to promote the objectives of the president at the time (Obama) which aligned with the objectives of the EU, IMF and non-profit organizations which show the Ukrainian prosecutor at that time as corrupt and an obstacle to progress. There is no "smoke" in this conduct because it was not Biden the source of the decision that the Ukrainian prosecutor at the time had to go.

Do not equate deplorables with the American people, in general. I doubt that the American people agree with the role Guiliani played or with the fact that Trump did not feel the need to ask the DOJ and the FBI to collaborate with the Ukrainians in the Biden investigation.

Last edited by pamak; 23 Nov 19, 12:23.

Comment

Originally posted by pamak View Post

Biden used political pressure to promote the objectives of the president at the time (Obama) which aligned with the objectives of the EU, IMF and non-profit organizations which show the Ukrainian prosecutor at that time as corrupt and an obstacle to progress. There is no "smoke" in this conduct because it was not Biden who made the decision that the Ukrainian prosecutor at the time had to go.
                                Then implicate Obama as well. Biden used a quid pro quo to end an investigation of his son. If he was acting in accordance with some global policy of anti-corruption, he would’ve gone after other prosecutors. Instead, his son took a job in a crooked country, making $3million a year in an industry he had no business being in. Then daddy steps in when the prosecutor starts snooping around. Why did Biden wait until then to lean on Ukraine? Why didn’t he go after governments? Why did he only lead on the prosecutor who was after his son’s company?

Trumo was right to ask Zelinsky about this. The Democrats need to investigate Biden now before sending him against Trump, who you know is going to win this at his rallies and the debates. Biden will collapse under this if he wins the primaries. It will be like Hillary’s emails.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X